Raspberry ketones for weight loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Coop, I was reading a little bit about Raspberry Ketones on bb.com. Some guy posted this link,

I'm not sure what the guy was trying to say by posting that study. I'm not so bright when it comes to reading studies.

2. Wait so is raspberry ketones a stimulant or not?

3. It was testing androgen receptor activity, and stated raspberry ketones had the highest androgen receptor antagonist activity of the compounds tested.

Meaning it was able to bind with the ar to some degree, but have no interaction with it.
    Olympus labs super pct, don't cycle without it. It's the best IMO. Get some an you'll be glad you did Olympus labs rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Raspberry ketones at 1.5-2g a day seem to work extremely well for me at least, with respect to keeping fat gain at bay. A bolus of 1g seems to create a pretty powerful thermogenic effect as well, as I'll start sweating even in the chilly fall weather. Check out SNS RK-500 for a pretty solid bargain...complete with delicious raspberry burps!
    Good call. I have the same experience. I think it's a fair addition to a weight loss stack.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

5. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

Good call. I have the same experience. I think it's a fair addition to a weight loss stack.
    Anytime you can add something cheap and natural it's a fair addition
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

6. I'm now taking 700mg three times a day on an empty stomach. Started today. Stacked with OxyEca(only took 1 cap today, but usually I take 1 in am and 1 5-6 hours later.

7. Thought that was a little much myself, but I'm going by coops recommendation.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM
  2. Water Beats Ephedra For Weight Loss
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:23 PM
  3. Bromocriptine for Weight Loss
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1