Test Booster after PCT?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished PCT a week ago. Have been taking DAA, 3g/day.

Want to switch to a different test booster/AI. Something like Arimatest or LG T-911.

Is this ok? Any thoughts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd personally pass on both. Go with either Anabeta Elite or SNS Bulbine (at your bodyweight, 1 bulbine bottle will last you 60 days!).

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished PCT a week ago. Have been taking DAA, 3g/day.

Want to switch to a different test booster/AI. Something like Arimatest or LG T-911.

Is this ok? Any thoughts?
You may also want to give it a few weeks before you start a natty stack

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I finished PCT waited 4 weeks and ran CEL PCT Assist and my blood work came back today. Post PCT 319 Test Levels and then 322 after the 4 week CEL cycle. I was hoping on boosting my natural levels a little mote to help keep gains. The product didn't do much for me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You may also want to give it a few weeks before you start a natty stack
I support this actually...Right after PCT means you have attempted to return to homeostasis (I say attempted because not all PCTs are successes) anyhow...You tampered with your endogenous hormone prodoction during cycle, and tried to bring it back to normal levels with a SERM, AI , T-booster and Cort Control (ideally...) meaning you have been on Hormonal supplements for quite a while...I would suggest taking at least 1 month off before a NATURAL cycle and remember:

Time on Cycle + Time on PCT = Time off from any AAS...

As for what coop said, indeed Bulbine would be great for you, and I would not recommend you taking Liquid T-911 being that it is a PH and you just finished PCT ¬¬...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I finished PCT waited 4 weeks and ran CEL PCT Assist and my blood work came back today. Post PCT 319 Test Levels and then 322 after the 4 week CEL cycle. I was hoping on boosting my natural levels a little mote to help keep gains. The product didn't do much for me.
Right...did you run a Serm , a natural test booster, cortisol control and an AI on PCT? Or just flung it with CEL PCT Assist?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You just said you finished PCT a week ago...

If a full course of PCT left your test levels at 319 then no test booster in the world would have helped you. Your natural levels should have been much higher after a proper, 1-month PCT.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You just said you finished PCT a week ago...

If a full course of PCT left your test levels at 319 then no test booster in the world would have helped you. Your natural levels should have been much higher after a proper, 1-month PCT.
Keyword

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I should wait a few more weeks before starting any AI/Test booster?

Ok to continue DAA (been on it from PCT to today)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So I should wait a few more weeks before starting any AI/Test booster?

Ok to continue DAA (been on it from PCT to today)?
Which is how long? In one post you make it seem like it's been 5 weeks, but in the next you make it seem like it's been 12 weeks.

EDIT: Never mind that was someone else who came into the thread, randomly made a comment about CEL PCT Assist, and left. You can continue DAA for another 2-3 weeks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Which is how long? In one post you make it seem like it's been 5 weeks, but in the next you make it seem like it's been 12 weeks.
Different people lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Been taking DAA for 5 weeks (4wks during PCT, 1 wk after).
DAA should be run around 6-8 weeks for PCT , the usual 4 weeks of serm along DAA plus 2 more weeks...hence you run it as long as your AI.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your levels pre cycle?

Reactions: mw1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reversitol v.2 imo will def keep your libido going, and some natty gains along with intimidate for direct test boosting purposes, oh and awesome sleep!

Mike

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your PCT?

I would definitely continue on with testosterone boosting products if your test levels are that low. DAA+Erase Pro gets my vote for sure.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd personally pass on both. Go with either Anabeta Elite or SNS Bulbine (at your bodyweight, 1 bulbine bottle will last you 60 days!).
i went with bulbine after some erase and i lost 0 weight.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established