Big question

Ovidiu31

Ovidiu31

Awards
Hey guys, my goal is to bulk and keep the gains. I wanna know whats better.

Daa and erase
Testpowder and erase
Dpol and erase

I am also Very scared of gyno, which one has the best gains, which one has the highest chances of giving gyno, thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with DAA, Erase... and throw on Anabeta

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I would say you could go with DAA, Erase, and Inhibit-P if you're super concerned about gyno, and think you may have a predisposition to high prolactin. Simple, cheap, and effective.

Ovidiu31

Ovidiu31

Awards
Thanks for the advice! Should i run it for 8 or 10 weeks?

Ovidiu31

Ovidiu31

Awards
Would it be better to remove the erase and use inhibit p with the daa?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice! Should i run it for 8 or 10 weeks?
I personally prefer 8 weeks myself. I think anything longer begins to reach the point of diminished returns. For that reason, I recommend 6-8 weeks. Our DAA supplement provides a full 6 week supply, so if you limit your run to 6 weeks, it will slightly reduce your costs. However I run it regularly, so have a partially consumed bottle on my shelf doesn't last too long.

Reactions: mw1
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
That's really up to you. Everyone seems to have their own preference when it comes to running anti-e's with DAA. If you do want to run it, start erase after 2 weeks of DAA, and you only need to dose at 1 cap per day. (any change in your estrogen from DAA will most likely be minimal).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with all three personally or maybe substitute bulbine since it has an ai effect as well as natural testosterone boosting properties.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with all three personally or maybe substitute bulbine since it has an ai effect as well as natural testosterone boosting properties.
Would make for an epic stack. DAA+erase is one of the most popular stacks on this site, adding bulbine would just make it better. Plus it is very affordable :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Would make for an epic stack. DAA+erase is one of the most popular stacks on this site, adding bulbine would just make it better. Plus it is very affordable :)
And long lasting ;)!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, my goal is to bulk and keep the gains. I wanna know whats better.

Daa and erase
Testpowder and erase
Dpol and erase

I am also Very scared of gyno, which one has the best gains, which one has the highest chances of giving gyno, thanks!
They're all DAA based. Keep it simple.

DAA+Erase.

I've always trusted SNS for quality bulk products. Plus the pricing is right on.

I like 8 weeks. 3g DAA+ 1 cap AM/1 cap PM for Erase

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They are all DAA based but the formulas do vary. Testpowder has Macuna Pruriens extract which may increase serum testosterone + decrease prolactin. Personally, id run Dpol with either Erase or Triazole + Reduce XT.

NZ doesnt allow anything with Macuna Pruriens so id run with Dpol and Triazole + Reduce XT (cant get Erase in either......dang this country haha)

If you buy test powder you might not need inhibit P; but if your really worried you can pick it up. Just be mindful both contain L- Dopa so adjust your dosing

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
you are not gonna get gyno from any of this,period.i think dpol/erase would be great.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
you are not gonna get gyno from any of this,period.i think dpol/erase would be great.
Correction Daa has a chance to aromatize ;-) but erase can counter

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Correction Daa has a chance to aromatize ;-) but erase can counter
Ok,thanks.must be a very low chance,probably couldn't get it if you tired,better luck with lottery?but yeah nice correction.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What have people gained from the mentioned supps?

I would just assume they are nice for aiding in pct help

-Matt

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
Many people use DAA for PCT, you're correct.

Erase provides a pretty nice 'dry' look, if you will. I enjoy it while cutting.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

-Matt
To help raise natural testosterone levels.Ive made great progress while on natty stacks in past.Very good to add into pct to get levels back on track.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice boosting effects....good for PCT mostly I would assume.

Curious about the erase since its talked about so much , have not really looked into it.

Does anyone have any links to bloods showing pre test/E2 levels and post Erase TT/E2 levels?

-Matt

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Curious about the erase since its talked about so much , have not really looked into it.

Does anyone have any links to bloods showing pre test/E2 levels and post Erase TT/E2 levels?

-Matt
Yes it is great for pct,but is an amazing product used standalone as well.Ive had some gat results on a natty stack using just dpol.Erase and daa/dpol are an amazing option,both for a stand alone stack and in pct.

Ovidiu31

Ovidiu31

Awards
Alsofrom a personal view, which is better dpol or daa?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

-Matt

I'll be running Erase @ 100mg/day again probably right around January, I plan on pulling Test and Estro levels for it.

I have blood work from T-Force (Fadogia)/Erase from 2 summers back.

--Ran 2.5g Fadogia/day+ 50mg Erase (2 caps, 1 AM/1PM) over a 36 day period.
----I'll find them again, but the main thing was free test going from 95 to 154.. in that period. Blood was drawn prior, and then 2-3 days post use of both compounds.

I can find them for you if that interests you, just let me know.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^And this is particularly impressive because Daycrawler has high baseline T levels, and still got a 50% increase in free T.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was curious because I am trying to see what is going on exactly with 3,7keto in Erase and I would imagine its also an Anti-Androgen like ATD, and 6-oxo have found to be.

-Matt

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
^And this is particularly impressive because Daycrawler has high baseline T levels, and still got a 50% increase in free T.
This is true.

My total was around 700 something prior, I'll find my bloodwork and post it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Was curious because I am trying to see what is going on exactly with 3,7keto in Erase and I would imagine its also an Anti-Androgen like ATD, and 6-oxo have found to be.

-Matt
Lol, why do you say that?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, why do you say that?

Was discussing this product with Eric and he brought up some points. Its an androstane that has no androgenic effects... its more likely to be an anti-androgen than not.

I think the product sounds good so far from the reviews and just would like to learn more about its actions.

-Matt

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Was discussing this product with Eric and he brought up some points. Its an androstane that has no androgenic effects... its more likely to be an anti-androgen than not.

I think the product sounds good so far from the reviews and just would like to learn more about its actions.

-Matt
I was always under the impression it was an androgen at very high doses, not the opposite.