Natural test booster stack

power_house

Awards
I finished pct from a summer cycle a few weeks ago an want to try a natural stack before probably reverting to aas in the spring

Iv done some research and was thinking of

Bps endosurge
Daa
Erase pro

Any thoughts on this stack would be great

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Give Bulbine/DAA a try

Two solid products

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Give Bulbine/DAA a try

Two solid products
Nothing wrong with that stack. Just make sure you get bulbine as a standalone so you can properly adjust dosing.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PES Erase / SNS DAA
AX Mass FX / AX Hard FX

These are my 2 current favorite stacks. I don't think you could go wrong with anything mentioned above in this thread.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Bulbine is solid and is an exciting newcomer to the testosterone boosting market.

I've enjoyed using DAA + Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist in the past. It's an extremely good combination, and PCT Assist is something that isn't given a lot of attention as part of natural stacks because of its name. There's a reason this combination is used by a significant amount of those that run AAS.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love running Reversitol V.2 + Testabolan V.2, sick combo each time and now experimenting with intimidate in the mix.. was an amazing recover and natty bulk last pct.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
DAA + Erase, Intimidate + Testabolan V2 or Reversitol V2 are solid options. I've used Intimidate with testabolan while cutting and bulking and it worked really well both times

AllGenetix

Awards
If you are looking into getting a DAA based supplement, check out Core TEST. Adequately dosed DAA and AI based natural test booster with no proprietary blend!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA + DAA + AI would be an epic stack.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I finished pct from a summer cycle a few weeks ago an want to try a natural stack before probably reverting to aas in the spring

Iv done some research and was thinking of

Bps endosurge
Daa
Erase pro

Any thoughts on this stack would be great

This is a great stack. Has your natural levels attempting to be optimized from many different pathways/angles and is very complete.

Erase - For any increase in estrogen from the DAA and Divanil.
DAA - Increase Test
Divanil - Increase Free Test (but can also increase circulating Estrogen as well, hence the Erase being a great addition)
Mucuna Pruriens / L-Dopa - Raise total test, HGH, Increase sleep quality, decrease Prolactin

As far as being comprehensive, you can't really do much better than that stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some solid ideas for you, depending on your goals and spending range:

Erase Pro + DAA + AnaBeta Elite - Anabolic driven test boosting stack

Erase Pro + EndoSurge + DAA - HGH driven test boosting stack

Erase Pro + DAA + Alphamine - Thermogenic driven test boosting cutting stack

For an upgrade of the stacks above, you can use Test Powder over DAA. And you can always use Erase or AnaBeta over the Pro or Elite for a cheaper quality alternative

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

For an upgrade of the stacks above, you can use Test Powder over DAA. And you can always use Erase or AnaBeta over the Pro or Elite for a cheaper quality alternative
Great suggestions

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Solid suggestions really like the thoughts of Erase Pro, DAA and Alphamine sounds like an awesome stack for getting results. As for the OP you won't go wrong with EndoSurge, DAA and Erase Pro that is a very good stack with good ingredients for growth. I loved my sleep on EndoSurge.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
I had great results with GF-T21 and DAA with 1-carboxy for prolactin

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what you decided on. Many great offerings here from many good companies. If you decide to try either of Primordial's test boosters, TCF-1 or Sustain Alpha, hit me with a PM for a coupon.