Test Powder or DPol???

Invictus21

Awards
Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you researched the ingredients?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dpol is the shizz!!! Never tried test powder but have heard feedback of GI tract issues. Not trying to sway as I could careless but dpol is amazing stuff.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.
Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?

Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Tryin both my body agreed more so with the Dpol. Not just sayin that cuz I'm a rep but I saw more from Dpol and its cheaper. Formula X is another great one!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Everyone is diff

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.
Yeah I didn't really factor price into that analysis. Just strictly ingredients

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO the added ingredients of TMG, Agmatine, and L-dopa all should theoretically help enhance the benefits of DAA, making it my choice out of the two.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not overly impressed with Test Powder. I've had the GI problems also, bad bloating at times then ****ting through a window screen later.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have to go with dpol,it has given me nothing but great results.Test powder gave me some stomach issues.Also I don't like the fact it has a blend in it on some ingredients,I enjoy seeing all ingredients in my products as dpol has.Its just nice to know what I'm taking!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have tried both, some days it would not bother me but when it did...... It's sucks.
I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.
For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually
I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.
Def bro! For the price I'd give it another go.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though ;)
Well all have our supps of choice :)

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I have tried both and I think the D-Pol worked better for me. I had great pumps with it the D-Pol
And saw great results. I will say that my diet was not the best when taking the Test Powder. But at the end I really liked both products and would use them both again.

Herm

Awards
I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine
Great findings!!! Test em all haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..
If you buy Test Powder you really don't need an AI or prolactin control. It already comes with an AI (Afromomum Meleguetta) and with Prolactin control (L-Dopa). I am sensitive to estrogen and prolactin rises, and I had a full tub of Test Powder and did not have any puffiness in my nips, no bloat and a great run. It's all encompassing, just remember to take it 6 days on and 1 off , unless the bottle only lasts for less than 4 weeks.

Now as far as Purus Labs D-Pol, if you are gonna take it with a NO enhancing pre-workout, or with Purus Labs Condense as a pre-workout that's fine too...Nitrates are good for vascularity and endurance at the gym. However I would recommend getting SNS Inhibit-P for prolactin control, and PES Erase as an AI just to be safe.

The thing is they are 2 different products completely, Test Powder is an All Around Test Booster and D-Pol , while it's main ingredient is a test booster, would serve best as a Pre-workout add to make it a bit more vascular and get that "aggression" people get from DAA.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
Some work well for others! It's not a bad product just was expecting more from ingredient profile

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to