Test Powder or DPol???

  1. New Member
    Invictus21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

    Test Powder or DPol???


    Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,801
    Rep Power
    3651004
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have you researched the ingredients?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,962
    Rep Power
    10744438
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Dpol is the shizz!!! Never tried test powder but have heard feedback of GI tract issues. Not trying to sway as I could careless but dpol is amazing stuff.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,962
    Rep Power
    10744438
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.
    Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?

    Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tryin both my body agreed more so with the Dpol. Not just sayin that cuz I'm a rep but I saw more from Dpol and its cheaper. Formula X is another great one!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Everyone is diff
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.
    Yeah I didn't really factor price into that analysis. Just strictly ingredients
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    IMO the added ingredients of TMG, Agmatine, and L-dopa all should theoretically help enhance the benefits of DAA, making it my choice out of the two.
  10. New Member
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    53379
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    34.21%

    Not overly impressed with Test Powder. I've had the GI problems also, bad bloating at times then ****ting through a window screen later.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver
    Not overly impressed with Test Powder. I've had the GI problems also, bad bloating at times then ****ting through a window screen later.
    Are you taking it with a meal or empty stomach?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I have to go with dpol,it has given me nothing but great results.Test powder gave me some stomach issues.Also I don't like the fact it has a blend in it on some ingredients,I enjoy seeing all ingredients in my products as dpol has.Its just nice to know what I'm taking!
  13. New Member
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    53379
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    34.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Are you taking it with a meal or empty stomach?
    Have tried both, some days it would not bother me but when it did...... It's sucks.
  14. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Both are solid choices
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. New Member
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155825
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Have tried both, some days it would not bother me but when it did...... It's sucks.
    I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

    I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.
  16. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

    I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

    I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.
    For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. New Member
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155825
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually
    I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.
  18. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,420
    Rep Power
    3252505
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I'm a Purus fanboy, dpol gets my vote!
  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

    I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.
    Def bro! For the price I'd give it another go.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. New Member
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155825
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

    Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though
  21. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo
    Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though
    Well all have our supps of choice :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433873
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    50.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have tried both and I think the D-Pol worked better for me. I had great pumps with it the D-Pol
    And saw great results. I will say that my diet was not the best when taking the Test Powder. But at the end I really liked both products and would use them both again.
  23. New Member
    Herm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    10196
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%

    I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine
  24. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well all have our supps of choice :-)
    Yes we do,and dpol is mine here!
  25. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Herm
    I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine
    Great findings!!! Test em all haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus21 View Post
    Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..
    If you buy Test Powder you really don't need an AI or prolactin control. It already comes with an AI (Afromomum Meleguetta) and with Prolactin control (L-Dopa). I am sensitive to estrogen and prolactin rises, and I had a full tub of Test Powder and did not have any puffiness in my nips, no bloat and a great run. It's all encompassing, just remember to take it 6 days on and 1 off , unless the bottle only lasts for less than 4 weeks.

    Now as far as Purus Labs D-Pol, if you are gonna take it with a NO enhancing pre-workout, or with Purus Labs Condense as a pre-workout that's fine too...Nitrates are good for vascularity and endurance at the gym. However I would recommend getting SNS Inhibit-P for prolactin control, and PES Erase as an AI just to be safe.

    The thing is they are 2 different products completely, Test Powder is an All Around Test Booster and D-Pol , while it's main ingredient is a test booster, would serve best as a Pre-workout add to make it a bit more vascular and get that "aggression" people get from DAA.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    Some work well for others! It's not a bad product just was expecting more from ingredient profile
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  31. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,801
    Rep Power
    3651004
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    PES is def solid!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
  34. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg
    Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
    Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Havent tried it yet. But, id love to run it, and probably will, with endosurge and maybe a mild ai
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
  2. Test Powder + Intimidate = Good Idea or Not?
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 05:28 PM
  3. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 06:28 PM
  4. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:34 AM
  5. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in