Test Powder or DPol???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Test Powder or DPol???

Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Have you researched the ingredients?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Dpol is the shizz!!! Never tried test powder but have heard feedback of GI tract issues. Not trying to sway as I could careless but dpol is amazing stuff.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.
    Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?

Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Tryin both my body agreed more so with the Dpol. Not just sayin that cuz I'm a rep but I saw more from Dpol and its cheaper. Formula X is another great one!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Everyone is diff
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.
    Yeah I didn't really factor price into that analysis. Just strictly ingredients
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

IMO the added ingredients of TMG, Agmatine, and L-dopa all should theoretically help enhance the benefits of DAA, making it my choice out of the two.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.21%

Not overly impressed with Test Powder. I've had the GI problems also, bad bloating at times then ****ting through a window screen later.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver
    Not overly impressed with Test Powder. I've had the GI problems also, bad bloating at times then ****ting through a window screen later.
    Are you taking it with a meal or empty stomach?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I have to go with dpol,it has given me nothing but great results.Test powder gave me some stomach issues.Also I don't like the fact it has a blend in it on some ingredients,I enjoy seeing all ingredients in my products as dpol has.Its just nice to know what I'm taking!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Are you taking it with a meal or empty stomach?
    Have tried both, some days it would not bother me but when it did...... It's sucks.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Both are solid choices
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Have tried both, some days it would not bother me but when it did...... It's sucks.
    I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.
    For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually
    I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I'm a Purus fanboy, dpol gets my vote!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.
    Def bro! For the price I'd give it another go.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though
    Well all have our supps of choice :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have tried both and I think the D-Pol worked better for me. I had great pumps with it the D-Pol
    And saw great results. I will say that my diet was not the best when taking the Test Powder. But at the end I really liked both products and would use them both again.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%

I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Well all have our supps of choice :-)
    Yes we do,and dpol is mine here!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Herm
    I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine
    Great findings!!! Test em all haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus21 View Post
    Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..
    If you buy Test Powder you really don't need an AI or prolactin control. It already comes with an AI (Afromomum Meleguetta) and with Prolactin control (L-Dopa). I am sensitive to estrogen and prolactin rises, and I had a full tub of Test Powder and did not have any puffiness in my nips, no bloat and a great run. It's all encompassing, just remember to take it 6 days on and 1 off , unless the bottle only lasts for less than 4 weeks.

Now as far as Purus Labs D-Pol, if you are gonna take it with a NO enhancing pre-workout, or with Purus Labs Condense as a pre-workout that's fine too...Nitrates are good for vascularity and endurance at the gym. However I would recommend getting SNS Inhibit-P for prolactin control, and PES Erase as an AI just to be safe.

The thing is they are 2 different products completely, Test Powder is an All Around Test Booster and D-Pol , while it's main ingredient is a test booster, would serve best as a Pre-workout add to make it a bit more vascular and get that "aggression" people get from DAA.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    Some work well for others! It's not a bad product just was expecting more from ingredient profile
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    PES is def solid!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg
    Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
    Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Havent tried it yet. But, id love to run it, and probably will, with endosurge and maybe a mild ai

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
  2. Test Powder + Intimidate = Good Idea or Not?
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 05:28 PM
  3. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 06:28 PM
  4. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:34 AM
  5. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:13 AM