Test Powder or DPol???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Invictus21 View Post
    Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..
    If you buy Test Powder you really don't need an AI or prolactin control. It already comes with an AI (Afromomum Meleguetta) and with Prolactin control (L-Dopa). I am sensitive to estrogen and prolactin rises, and I had a full tub of Test Powder and did not have any puffiness in my nips, no bloat and a great run. It's all encompassing, just remember to take it 6 days on and 1 off , unless the bottle only lasts for less than 4 weeks.

Now as far as Purus Labs D-Pol, if you are gonna take it with a NO enhancing pre-workout, or with Purus Labs Condense as a pre-workout that's fine too...Nitrates are good for vascularity and endurance at the gym. However I would recommend getting SNS Inhibit-P for prolactin control, and PES Erase as an AI just to be safe.

The thing is they are 2 different products completely, Test Powder is an All Around Test Booster and D-Pol , while it's main ingredient is a test booster, would serve best as a Pre-workout add to make it a bit more vascular and get that "aggression" people get from DAA.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    Some work well for others! It's not a bad product just was expecting more from ingredient profile
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    PES is def solid!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid

9. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg
    Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
    Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Havent tried it yet. But, id love to run it, and probably will, with endosurge and maybe a mild ai
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:08 AM
  2. Test Powder + Intimidate = Good Idea or Not?
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:28 PM
  4. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:34 AM
  5. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 04:13 AM