Probiotic?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other products are decent other than Gut Health?

As I get older, Im starting to look for more health beneficial products rather than bodybuilding as such.

Profion

Awards
Vitamins, minerals. Maybe some herbal support such as maca or horny goat weed, sudies on both that they actually incease semen volume and hornyness levels which might contribute from an increase in LH and FLH.

Other then that i would recommend daily cardio sessions, can be a jog, a walk, biking for 15minuts. This overall is going to be positive for your cardiovascular system but also the spiritual side, im not talking about flying nor dragonball. But as you do something outside in nature, it helps you focuz your thoughts and can be like a meditation for you. The mind is a strong thing, direct it to what ever thoughts you might have and you will some day succed in achieve it.

since i dont know what you where looking for as question, i cant really answer 100% but ive found that psylogi and understanding the spiritually of the human being is a wonderfull thing and has helped me achieve alot of things in life other then being a "good bodybuilder, or what udd like to call it" I now strive to become better in every aspect of life, understanding and being able to help others now that i feel i am in a state of controle.

This has in many ways helped me go further into bodybuilding and become better here, if not everywhere in life.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have also needed something for digestion within the last few years. A good probiotic supplement every other day & a good digestive aid, such as digestive enzyme has helped me tremendously.

Profion

Awards
What he said!

Digestion is a big role in feeling over all good, we do fill our selves with alot of ****. And helping our body digest it will increase over all wellbeing. What products do you use for digestion ?

I have also needed something for digestion within the last few years. A good probiotic supplement every other day & a good digestive aid, such as digestive enzyme has helped me tremendously.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Aloe Vera is also great for the gut and digestion health

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
What he said!

Digestion is a big role in feeling over all good, we do fill our selves with alot of ****. And helping our body digest it will increase over all wellbeing. What products do you use for digestion ?
I use PB8 like it so far

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Align is awesome. Expensive but most effective I have tried b

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls work pretty well and can be found at reasonable prices. I use NOW's 8billion count Acidopholus mix most often and its good stuff.

Maybe once a year I will invest in Dr Ohira's pro strength probiotics.

domore

Awards
Swanson carries some decent probiotic formulas.