Old MMv3 question
- 10-20-2012, 11:39 AM
- 11-06-2012, 03:04 PM
It IS a ph. It "isnt realy" a ph in a sense of, it doesnt work well lol. Ive taken it btw. It is technically a class 2 ph btw. As it IS methylated. Which means liver toxic. So YES a pct is needed. Personally, i always would say use a SERM. And tho others will probably bash me for this. U dont need a serm for mmv3. Thatd not to say dont do a pct. my reccomendation would be(not pro). At 3/3/2/2/1/1 for a total of 6 weeks. Also, cel and or to repair potential liver damage from the methyl. And maybe DAA or another natty t booster. if u wanna stay with LG. hope this helps. But please. Use a pct.
EDIT: im assuming by "old" u mean the sublingual god awful cherry tablet u use 4-5 of a day. Correct me if im wrong. That is what im referring to as what i used.
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
11-06-2012, 03:37 PM
11-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Unless you have methyl masterdrol the OG then it is not methylated. MMV3 the sublingual tabs was not methylated.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum LG SciencesReplies: 16Last Post: 05-01-2010, 01:06 AM
- By rxp1997 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2009, 08:54 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-10-2008, 02:53 PM
- By unchained_beast in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 24Last Post: 02-24-2006, 08:24 PM
- By bodychemistry in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:35 AM