USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?

Invictus21

Awards
I have never tried Test Powder but I want to, and was also thinkin about stacking this with Erase or Erase Pro... Good idea??? Also, using these two together isnt bad for my bod in any way, right? Like, no PCT or any negative sides after the cycle right? Ah lookin forward to Test...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
it would be absolutely fine.if you have never ran either i would try erase.daa is whats going on.i personally did not think test powder was any better than just daa for me.maybe look into multiple daa products before deciding unless your dead set on test powder.if i were to make a recommendation id say dpol and erase.thats what id run and ive seen some great things for people with this stack,its all natty and you will need no pct.but i also recommend to run this 8 weeks bc around week 4 is when daa always starts to shine for me.oh and 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
if you run test powder, keep the erase dose low

test powder has estrogen and prolactin control already covered in the ingredients.

with that said, it's the best DAA product I have used

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
agreed but i will never run test powder again,it was same as using bulk daa powder for me.dpol and erase=winning

newbreed

Awards

test powder has estrogen and prolactin control already covered in the ingredients.

I liked that product. Strength increased and sleep quality was awesome. Tasted good too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

^ On point.

TP, irratated my mood a bit & made trips to bathroom frequent.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a nice combo. Test Powder + AnaBeta is awesome too. There should be several logs of that running around here if you want to look into that combo. Either way TP + Erase/EP or AnaBeta should yield positive results.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I think either would be awesome. Erase you can play with your dosing a bit more, erase pro is amazing also.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I think either would be awesome. Erase you can play with your dosing a bit more, erase pro is amazing also.
Agree,I just think erase is the better value for me personally.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Erase but if I am taking a test booster I would run BPS FormaSurge; the addition of resveratrol to modulate good estrogen with the formestane lowering it is a match for success.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I ran Test Powder with Erase Pro and loved it. If you're on a budget, you can't go wrong with OG Erase either.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta and TestPowder would be a good stack or you could do Testpowder with Erase just play with the dosing.

Invictus21

Awards
Thanks guys, I just posted another thread solely on Dpol or TPowder... Now, to look into this Dpol...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dpol+ Anabeta+Erase I found this was a good combo.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dpol+ Anabeta+Erase I found this was a good combo.
You better believe it! Throw in some tribulus/alphamine/agmatine and you got yourself magic bro!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You better believe it! Throw in some tribulus/alphamine/agmatine and you got yourself magic bro!
Why Tribulus? Did Erase or DAA kill your Libido?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why Tribulus? Did Erase or DAA kill your Libido?
I've always had great results from tribulus personally both strength and libido wise. I guess I'm just the type of guy if you got the money mine as well cover or over cover all bases. I usely get a nice spike in libido with DAA as well though. Had great results with both prime and recycle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've always had great results from tribulus personally both strength and libido wise. I guess I'm just the type of guy if you got the money mine as well cover or over cover all bases. I usely get a nice spike in libido with DAA as well though.
Yeah Tribulus is great for libido.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Tribulus is great for libido.
Yessir, just wait til the time comes for you to cycle bud. You will be searching for anything to get you back to where you once were. I don't care what anyone says but my libido will never be as high as it was a few years ago. Which actually helps keep me out of trouble anyway though!