Best mass building supplement of the last few years

B

bookofface

Awards
hi all,

I've been off the forum for the last few years so, have lost track of what supplements have become popular from receiving good feedback. When I was last a regular the rage was the hypermass stack, jungle warfare, x factor and t-Bol. I'm looking for some suggestions on what to run for 1-2 months given today's supplements available. I am looking for something to help build mass.

I'm just finishing up PCT (clomid and rebound xt) from a m-drol cycle and will have a few months before starting up a phera cycle so would like to use this to bridge the gap.

My staples already include:

Whey /Casein
Creative Gluconate
BCAA
Multi
Vit C
Glucosamine
Fish oil

Cheers

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still feel x-factor is one of the best go to products for this goal. Of new things though check out AnaBeta. Quick search around the forum should yield plenty of feedback if you want it. ;)

AnaBeta + Plenty of CHO and Calories = Recipe for some great success in my own experiences.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I still feel x-factor is one of the best go to products for this goal. Of new things though check out AnaBeta. Quick search around the forum should yield plenty of feedback if you want it. ;)

AnaBeta + Plenty of CHO and Calories = Recipe for some great success in my own experiences.
Both solid recommendations

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As said above, Anabeta. I hope you enjoy eating if you take this.

B

bookofface

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll do a search for lots of feedback, but in short is this a hormonal product? Ideally would like to stay away from those given my recent m-drol run and phera coming up. If it does have a hormonal effect, is the consensus that it is suppressive and a PCT required?

I did a run of XF about 5 years ago but didn't get anything noticeable from it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll do a search for lots of feedback, but in short is this a hormonal product? Ideally would like to stay away from those given my recent m-drol run and phera coming up. If it does have a hormonal effect, is the consensus that it is suppressive and a PCT required?

I did a run of XF about 5 years ago but didn't get anything noticeable from it.
Anabeta is not suppressive and does not require pct.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PES Anabeta has been getting awesome reviews. I am still upset I have not used it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Disappointed in you Click

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta is an awesome product and i really enjoyed MassFX as well.

Ive been thinking of possibly stacking the two at some point.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As bolt stated and I completely agree with, arachadonic acid is probably one of the most effective non-hormonal mass gainer out there. X-Factor is still around and good, pick the original over X-Factor Advance though, or go with X-Gels. Take at least 1g before each workout and you'll be set. If you want to elicit a greater response, add 2g of ALCAR and 1g of Agmatine. Add in D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) and you'll have a nice simple stack.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once I get some extra cash I will jump on it. I just keep forgetting about it.

Mass FX/Hard FX stack does great for me so I don't think about it much. It isn't until threads like these that remind me that I need to try it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Clickster, what are you waiting for?
He told me that he won't try it until I try it first. He mentioned something about seeing if it made me any crazier or something like that. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have an addiction to anabeta. My bottles and I meet every night with a couple of steaks and some cheese to discuss our feelings. Mostly I just tell the steak to shut up, cut its damn throat and then eat it with cheese.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Arachidonic acid is probably the best I've ever used if run properly

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta is best. Stack it with steak and your all set.
I agree with you on this T-Bone. However, I must also say that Anabeta does have a tendency to make you crave buffalo burgers quite a bit too. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

B

boogyman

Awards
The DAA, Erase and Anabeta stack is a great all around stack.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta gets my vote as a standalone Supp.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill also suggest Anabeta, lol

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
AB is amazing. Please be safe about this though...I didn't have enough food one day to satisfy Anabeta...the hunger was strong.

S

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Is AB ok to take while on a Paleo diet (ie low carb intake)?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is AB ok to take while on a Paleo diet (ie low carb intake)?
In my experience Anabeta really shines when you eat the **** out of some carbs. The reps will give you the lowdown, but in my opinion I think taking AB on a low carb diet would not yield the greatest gains compared to the gains seen on a high carb diet.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In my experience Anabeta really shines when you eat the **** out of some carbs. The reps will give you the lowdown, but in my opinion I think taking AB on a low carb diet would not yield the greatest gains compared to the gains seen on a high carb diet.
I have been away for a while but I do believe I posted my thoughts on the original AnaBeta way back when and I specifically mentioned I do not think it should ever be a consideration to run it on a low carb diet. Honestly if you are afraid of carbs then you shouldn't be using something like AnaBeta. However, if you are doing a recomp then AnaBeta can be used quite effectively. It really just depends on how you manipulate your macros in your diet when using it. Just my two cents.

-Sean-

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming off of a long oral cycle on Friday (I'm on TRT so no PCT). Starting Saturday: DAA + Erase + Activate Xtreme + AnaBeta + X-Factor.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tried anabeta two times and anabeta elite once and if you ask me, the effects i saw on them were very subtle..maybe i am a non-responder

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Really? Kind of surprising to me, i really liked triazole so this is good news. Any reason why?
Why I like Triazole? One of the few products to consistently give me strength gains in the gym. I believe the effect may be independent of aromatase inhibition.

S

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
The better question is why are you on Paleo?
I've read some great things about it, particularly with lowering inflammation in the body. The science behind it (at a basic level) seemed to make sense to me. I have asthma and get bad joint pain, so thought it would be worth a try. Currently in week 3. Will see out the month and assess.

But I digress, don't want to totally derail this thread. Thanks to those who answered my question, much appreciated!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why I like Triazole? One of the few products to consistently give me strength gains in the gym. I believe the effect may be independent of aromatase inhibition.
Nice, yea i enjoyed it as well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I for one got next to nothing from ArA, but AB and ABE are my all time favorites.

"Eat like a chump...look like a champ.". I just copyrighted that so PES will have to pay for that motto in cases of AB. PM me for address.

I have some Mass HGH and Test Powder(neither of which I have tried yet) on the way, so we shall see what sort of unholy alliance these can make with the AB.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been away for a while but I do believe I posted my thoughts on the original AnaBeta way back when and I specifically mentioned I do not think it should ever be a consideration to run it on a low carb diet. Honestly if you are afraid of carbs then you shouldn't be using something like AnaBeta. However, if you are doing a recomp then AnaBeta can be used quite effectively. It really just depends on how you manipulate your macros in your diet when using it. Just my two cents.

-Sean-

Don't need carbs for anabeta to work. I follow the Metabolic diet which is a phase shift type diet, so yeah there are carbs on the carb up phase of the diet but anabeta works on the low carb portion as well. I've run it just on carb ups with success and also ran it everyday of the diet with success. Experimentation with how you use the doses will help you get the most out of anabeta. I've also found there is zero benefit of going above four caps a day. I've even gotten away with using only 3 a day. Another thing is increasing your water intake with Anabeta seems to yield better/more pronounced effects.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Don't need carbs for anabeta to work. I follow the Metabolic diet which is a phase shift type diet, so yeah there are carbs on the carb up phase of the diet but anabeta works on the low carb portion as well. I've run it just on carb ups with success and also ran it everyday of the diet with success. Experimentation with how you use the doses will help you get the most out of anabeta. I've also found there is zero benefit of going above four caps a day. I've even gotten away with using only 3 a day. Another thing is increasing your water intake with Anabeta seems to yield better/more pronounced effects.
Hence why it ultimately depends upon the individual. I mean there is just no way to be sure how someone is going to respond to a given compound. See 6 caps actually makes a considerable difference for me and my body does not like me too much if I take AnaBeta without carbs. The bottom line though is that AnaBeta works and works damn well, but it is just a matter of how it will work for each individual. :)

-Sean0

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Superdrol FTW!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well, I for one got next to nothing from ArA, but AB and ABE are my all time favorites.

"Eat like a chump...look like a champ.". I just copyrighted that so PES will have to pay for that motto in cases of AB. PM me for address.

I have some Mass HGH and Test Powder(neither of which I have tried yet) on the way, so we shall see what sort of unholy alliance these can make with the AB.
Lol pm sent

D

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I had great gains with my last Prime/Test Powder stack. I haven't tried anabeta yet, but will give it a go on my next bulk.