Best mass building supplement of the last few years - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Best mass building supplement of the last few years

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why I like Triazole? One of the few products to consistently give me strength gains in the gym. I believe the effect may be independent of aromatase inhibition.
    Nice, yea i enjoyed it as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, I for one got next to nothing from ArA, but AB and ABE are my all time favorites.

"Eat like a chump...look like a champ.". I just copyrighted that so PES will have to pay for that motto in cases of AB. PM me for address.

I have some Mass HGH and Test Powder(neither of which I have tried yet) on the way, so we shall see what sort of unholy alliance these can make with the AB.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I have been away for a while but I do believe I posted my thoughts on the original AnaBeta way back when and I specifically mentioned I do not think it should ever be a consideration to run it on a low carb diet. Honestly if you are afraid of carbs then you shouldn't be using something like AnaBeta. However, if you are doing a recomp then AnaBeta can be used quite effectively. It really just depends on how you manipulate your macros in your diet when using it. Just my two cents.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Don't need carbs for anabeta to work. I follow the Metabolic diet which is a phase shift type diet, so yeah there are carbs on the carb up phase of the diet but anabeta works on the low carb portion as well. I've run it just on carb ups with success and also ran it everyday of the diet with success. Experimentation with how you use the doses will help you get the most out of anabeta. I've also found there is zero benefit of going above four caps a day. I've even gotten away with using only 3 a day. Another thing is increasing your water intake with Anabeta seems to yield better/more pronounced effects.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Don't need carbs for anabeta to work. I follow the Metabolic diet which is a phase shift type diet, so yeah there are carbs on the carb up phase of the diet but anabeta works on the low carb portion as well. I've run it just on carb ups with success and also ran it everyday of the diet with success. Experimentation with how you use the doses will help you get the most out of anabeta. I've also found there is zero benefit of going above four caps a day. I've even gotten away with using only 3 a day. Another thing is increasing your water intake with Anabeta seems to yield better/more pronounced effects.
    Hence why it ultimately depends upon the individual. I mean there is just no way to be sure how someone is going to respond to a given compound. See 6 caps actually makes a considerable difference for me and my body does not like me too much if I take AnaBeta without carbs. The bottom line though is that AnaBeta works and works damn well, but it is just a matter of how it will work for each individual.

Cheers!

-Sean0
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Superdrol FTW!
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Well, I for one got next to nothing from ArA, but AB and ABE are my all time favorites.

"Eat like a chump...look like a champ.". I just copyrighted that so PES will have to pay for that motto in cases of AB. PM me for address.

I have some Mass HGH and Test Powder(neither of which I have tried yet) on the way, so we shall see what sort of unholy alliance these can make with the AB.
    Lol pm sent
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. New Member

I had great gains with my last Prime/Test Powder stack. I haven't tried anabeta yet, but will give it a go on my next bulk.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Anabeta FTW!

YES!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    YES!
    Amen to that!

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Annoyed Thread - Who can't get rid of the last layer?!?!
    By justreading in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:48 PM
  2. Best Muscle Building Supplement?
    By bildBig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 08:47 AM
  3. Best Bands of the last 25 years.
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:59 PM
  4. Who is the best HW boxer in the last 25 years?
    By jas123 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:36 PM
  5. Best rookie in the last three years?
    By colindep in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 06:37 PM