Alphamine+hemavol; a match made in heaven

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
So for the past few weeks, i have been stacking alphamine, hemavol, 2g of beta alanine, 1 extra gram of citrulline m and 1 extra gram of agmatine preworkout .. My workouts have never been so intense and on fkn point! Alphavol is the s***!!! Went from 167 to 159 in two weeks.. Is my stack safe?? Mr cooper or celorza, help me out

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So for the past few weeks, i have been stacking alphamine, hemavol, 2g of beta alanine, 1 extra gram of citrulline m and 1 extra gram of agmatine preworkout .. My workouts have never been so intense and on fkn point! Alphavol is the s***!!! Went from 167 to 159 in two weeks.. Is my stack safe?? Mr cooper or celorza, help me out
You could add even 3-4g of Cit Mal if you want. Beta-Alanine is fine, but keep the dose at around 3.2g for the first weeks ED, just remember to split it up in does throughout the day. It is not really a pwo supplement, it can be taken any time of the day. Good call on the Agmatine, and just remember to keep water intake high.

Good stack all in all, if you want a bit more endurance you can take 2g COP pre-workout.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Sounds sick...do you dose the Alphamine preworkout?
Oh yeah, I mix everything together then shake and take 15 min before gym time... Makes for a awesome homemade pwo.. Alphamine is the real deal, mixed with everything else makes it golden.

Celorza, so if I do two scoops of hemavol, which gives me 5g of cm, your saying its play to add another gram or two ? Currently I'm using decacor creatine for post, do you think I could throw that into my pwo stack as well as post shake? Well I know I could but would there be any benefits of doing so?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh yeah, I mix everything together then shake and take 15 min before gym time... Makes for a awesome homemade pwo.. Alphamine is the real deal, mixed with everything else makes it golden.

Celorza, so if I do two scoops of hemavol, which gives me 5g of cm, your saying its play to add another gram or two ? Currently I'm using decacor creatine for post, do you think I could throw that into my pwo stack as well as post shake? Well I know I could but would there be any benefits of doing so?
You want to have this at least:

Pre-workout:
-6-9g Citrulline Malate
-1g of Agmatine Sulfate (if you want you can have 1.5g but not needed at all)

So 2 scoops if 2 scoops of Hemavol gives you 5g Cit Mal , you can add 1-4g , and 2 scoops hemavol already gives yah 1g agmatine sulfate, so just add Alphamine and you are good to go.

Creatine Monohydrate and any kind of Creatine can be taken ANY time of the day as well as Beta-Alanine as they depend on saturation levels. So no need and NO BENEFIT FROM TAKING THEM PRE-WORKOUT.

I would recommend you have Creatine and Beta Alanine Post workout :D!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice, I use my alphamine dose preworkout with 6 g CM, 1 g Agmatine and 2 g of LcLT

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Clean, powerful, controlled energy is what that stack provides for me, I would recommend to all. Especially alphamine, my pack is getting tighter and thicker.. Hooray for alphamine! What is lclt? I'm guessing two aminos bonded together?? I take gplc with food and post shake.

And agmatine fkn smells like a pile of dead decomposing animals.. I tell all my friends to take a strong whiff to see there reaction, cracks me up every time lol

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
You want to have this at least:

Pre-workout:
-6-9g Citrulline Malate
-1g of Agmatine Sulfate (if you want you can have 1.5g but not needed at all)

So 2 scoops if 2 scoops of Hemavol gives you 5g Cit Mal , you can add 1-4g , and 2 scoops hemavol already gives yah 1g agmatine sulfate, so just add Alphamine and you are good to go.

Creatine Monohydrate and any kind of Creatine can be taken ANY time of the day as well as Beta-Alanine as they depend on saturation levels. So no need and NO BENEFIT FROM TAKING THEM PRE-WORKOUT.

I would recommend you have Creatine and Beta Alanine Post workout :D!
Thanks for the info, will follow suit. Ditched nano vapor btw.. Never buying premade pwo again, homemade, just like food is the way to go.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the info, will follow suit. Ditched nano vapor btw.. Never buying premade pwo again, homemade, just like food is the way to go.
good stuff, and LCLT means L-Carnitine-L-Tatrate btw.

Note: There are good Pre-made Pre-workouts though...I am particulary fond of some, you just gotta know what to look for.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is something I plan on trying soon...

Honestly with 2 scoops of Hemavol I would see no need to add any extra Agmatine and maybe only some more Citrulline Malate depending on if you have extra, feel its worth it, etc.

If you want to use extra Agmatine on top of this combo I would dose it with a pre-workout meal containing a decent amount of CHO. This is how I dose the majority of my bulk Agmatine. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet looking PWO set-up. Bet the energy is amazing and pumps are incredible!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

Does that not help with the palpitations? I tried it 3-4 times then spazzed out.

However was restricted with dosing just Alphavol

You could add even 3-4g of Cit Mal if you want. Beta-Alanine is fine, but keep the dose at around 3.2g for the first weeks ED, just remember to split it up in does throughout the day. It is not really a pwo supplement, it can be taken any time of the day. Good call on the Agmatine, and just remember to keep water intake high.

Good stack all in all, if you want a bit more endurance you can take 2g COP pre-workout.
Oi Junior Bro, you need to help me put a stack together for my routines soon! Will hit you up on that :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Does that not help with the palpitations? I tried it 3-4 times then spazzed out.

However was restricted with dosing just Alphavol

Oi Junior Bro, you need to help me put a stack together for my routines soon! Will hit you up on that :)
Let me know , I'll help you out.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try this stack..:) Maybe add 1 scoop of Compete for the Carnitine?

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Gonna try this stack..:) Maybe add 1 scoop of Compete for the Carnitine?
I would think it would be better if taken with food but what do I know... Won't hurt, thats for sure.. I take carnitine with my post shake.. What About throwing bcaas into the Frankenstein pwo mix?? :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I love using Alphamine pre workout. Combing Alphamine with Hemavol is just straight up perfect!

Pumps, Energy, Targeted Fat Loss

vciufo

vciufo

Awards
Nice results but was it water weight or BF? What do you guys think of BCAA(Xtend) plus Creatine for post WO beverage?

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Nice results but was it water weight or BF? What do you guys think of BCAA(Xtend) plus Creatine for post WO beverage?
I'm sure i dropped water weight, but also dropped in bf%. I was at 13.8 when I started the attack and now I'm at 12.9%.Measured myself before my workout this morning... A little disappointed with bf, but i do see a difference in my body composition. And I think xtend is great, gets tiresome after a while but I haven't found anything that offers the same profile and taste for the price . Grape is a go. So you would only be taking creation post ? Best to consume with a post shake or with food post.

vciufo

vciufo

Awards
I'm sure i dropped water weight, but also dropped in bf%. I was at 13.8 when I started the attack and now I'm at 12.9%.Measured myself before my workout this morning... A little disappointed with bf, but i do see a difference in my body composition. And I think xtend is great, gets tiresome after a while but I haven't found anything that offers the same profile and taste for the price . Grape is a go. So you would only be taking creation post ? Best to consume with a post shake or with food post.
I do IF and work out at 5am due to work schedule and eat from 1-9pm. I would probably take creatine and Xtend pre and post on work out days and once on rest days.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine and Hemavol sounds like a awesome preworkout.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphamine and Hemavol sounds like a awesome preworkout.
I don't have any hemavol at the moment. Did enjoy it, but now run CM + Agmatine/lclt and alphamine preworkout and love it

boogyman

Awards
I am gonna stack Alphamine with Clout pre workout at the end of winter when I do my first ever real cut.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards

This is my exact preworkout for the past month. Lol. Alphamine, HemaVol, CM, BA, and COP.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am gonna stack Alphamine with Clout pre workout at the end of winter when I do my first ever real cut.
Clout is very underrated product. Stacked with Alphamine should see some solid progress.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I may try this combo in the future.