Alphamine+hemavol; a match made in heaven - AnabolicMinds.com

Alphamine+hemavol; a match made in heaven

1. New Member

Alphamine+hemavol; a match made in heaven

So for the past few weeks, i have been stacking alphamine, hemavol, 2g of beta alanine, 1 extra gram of citrulline m and 1 extra gram of agmatine preworkout .. My workouts have never been so intense and on fkn point! Alphavol is the s***!!! Went from 167 to 159 in two weeks.. Is my stack safe?? Mr cooper or celorza, help me out

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds sick...do you dose the Alphamine preworkout?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by suppsnstuff View Post
    So for the past few weeks, i have been stacking alphamine, hemavol, 2g of beta alanine, 1 extra gram of citrulline m and 1 extra gram of agmatine preworkout .. My workouts have never been so intense and on fkn point! Alphavol is the s***!!! Went from 167 to 159 in two weeks.. Is my stack safe?? Mr cooper or celorza, help me out
    You could add even 3-4g of Cit Mal if you want. Beta-Alanine is fine, but keep the dose at around 3.2g for the first weeks ED, just remember to split it up in does throughout the day. It is not really a pwo supplement, it can be taken any time of the day. Good call on the Agmatine, and just remember to keep water intake high.

Good stack all in all, if you want a bit more endurance you can take 2g COP pre-workout.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Sounds sick...do you dose the Alphamine preworkout?
    Oh yeah, I mix everything together then shake and take 15 min before gym time... Makes for a awesome homemade pwo.. Alphamine is the real deal, mixed with everything else makes it golden.

Celorza, so if I do two scoops of hemavol, which gives me 5g of cm, your saying its play to add another gram or two ? Currently I'm using decacor creatine for post, do you think I could throw that into my pwo stack as well as post shake? Well I know I could but would there be any benefits of doing so?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh yeah, I mix everything together then shake and take 15 min before gym time... Makes for a awesome homemade pwo.. Alphamine is the real deal, mixed with everything else makes it golden.

Celorza, so if I do two scoops of hemavol, which gives me 5g of cm, your saying its play to add another gram or two ? Currently I'm using decacor creatine for post, do you think I could throw that into my pwo stack as well as post shake? Well I know I could but would there be any benefits of doing so?
    You want to have this at least:

Pre-workout:
    -6-9g Citrulline Malate
    -1g of Agmatine Sulfate (if you want you can have 1.5g but not needed at all)

So 2 scoops if 2 scoops of Hemavol gives you 5g Cit Mal , you can add 1-4g , and 2 scoops hemavol already gives yah 1g agmatine sulfate, so just add Alphamine and you are good to go.

Creatine Monohydrate and any kind of Creatine can be taken ANY time of the day as well as Beta-Alanine as they depend on saturation levels. So no need and NO BENEFIT FROM TAKING THEM PRE-WORKOUT.

I would recommend you have Creatine and Beta Alanine Post workout !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice, I use my alphamine dose preworkout with 6 g CM, 1 g Agmatine and 2 g of LcLT
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. New Member

Clean, powerful, controlled energy is what that stack provides for me, I would recommend to all. Especially alphamine, my pack is getting tighter and thicker.. Hooray for alphamine! What is lclt? I'm guessing two aminos bonded together?? I take gplc with food and post shake.

And agmatine fkn smells like a pile of dead decomposing animals.. I tell all my friends to take a strong whiff to see there reaction, cracks me up every time lol
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

You want to have this at least:

Pre-workout:
    -6-9g Citrulline Malate
    -1g of Agmatine Sulfate (if you want you can have 1.5g but not needed at all)

So 2 scoops if 2 scoops of Hemavol gives you 5g Cit Mal , you can add 1-4g , and 2 scoops hemavol already gives yah 1g agmatine sulfate, so just add Alphamine and you are good to go.

Creatine Monohydrate and any kind of Creatine can be taken ANY time of the day as well as Beta-Alanine as they depend on saturation levels. So no need and NO BENEFIT FROM TAKING THEM PRE-WORKOUT.

I would recommend you have Creatine and Beta Alanine Post workout !
    Thanks for the info, will follow suit. Ditched nano vapor btw.. Never buying premade pwo again, homemade, just like food is the way to go.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thanks for the info, will follow suit. Ditched nano vapor btw.. Never buying premade pwo again, homemade, just like food is the way to go.
    good stuff, and LCLT means L-Carnitine-L-Tatrate btw.

Note: There are good Pre-made Pre-workouts though...I am particulary fond of some, you just gotta know what to look for.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is something I plan on trying soon...

Honestly with 2 scoops of Hemavol I would see no need to add any extra Agmatine and maybe only some more Citrulline Malate depending on if you have extra, feel its worth it, etc.

If you want to use extra Agmatine on top of this combo I would dose it with a pre-workout meal containing a decent amount of CHO. This is how I dose the majority of my bulk Agmatine.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sweet looking PWO set-up. Bet the energy is amazing and pumps are incredible!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does that not help with the palpitations? I tried it 3-4 times then spazzed out.

However was restricted with dosing just Alphavol

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You could add even 3-4g of Cit Mal if you want. Beta-Alanine is fine, but keep the dose at around 3.2g for the first weeks ED, just remember to split it up in does throughout the day. It is not really a pwo supplement, it can be taken any time of the day. Good call on the Agmatine, and just remember to keep water intake high.

Good stack all in all, if you want a bit more endurance you can take 2g COP pre-workout.
    Oi Junior Bro, you need to help me put a stack together for my routines soon! Will hit you up on that
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Does that not help with the palpitations? I tried it 3-4 times then spazzed out.

However was restricted with dosing just Alphavol

Oi Junior Bro, you need to help me put a stack together for my routines soon! Will hit you up on that
    Let me know , I'll help you out.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Gonna try this stack.. Maybe add 1 scoop of Compete for the Carnitine?
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank
    Gonna try this stack.. Maybe add 1 scoop of Compete for the Carnitine?
    I would think it would be better if taken with food but what do I know... Won't hurt, thats for sure.. I take carnitine with my post shake.. What About throwing bcaas into the Frankenstein pwo mix??
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love using Alphamine pre workout. Combing Alphamine with Hemavol is just straight up perfect!

Pumps, Energy, Targeted Fat Loss
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.

Nice results but was it water weight or BF? What do you guys think of BCAA(Xtend) plus Creatine for post WO beverage?
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vciufo

Nice results but was it water weight or BF? What do you guys think of BCAA(Xtend) plus Creatine for post WO beverage?
    I'm sure i dropped water weight, but also dropped in bf%. I was at 13.8 when I started the attack and now I'm at 12.9%.Measured myself before my workout this morning... A little disappointed with bf, but i do see a difference in my body composition. And I think xtend is great, gets tiresome after a while but I haven't found anything that offers the same profile and taste for the price . Grape is a go. So you would only be taking creation post ? Best to consume with a post shake or with food post.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.

I'm sure i dropped water weight, but also dropped in bf%. I was at 13.8 when I started the attack and now I'm at 12.9%.Measured myself before my workout this morning... A little disappointed with bf, but i do see a difference in my body composition. And I think xtend is great, gets tiresome after a while but I haven't found anything that offers the same profile and taste for the price . Grape is a go. So you would only be taking creation post ? Best to consume with a post shake or with food post.
    I do IF and work out at 5am due to work schedule and eat from 1-9pm. I would probably take creatine and Xtend pre and post on work out days and once on rest days.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Alphamine and Hemavol sounds like a awesome preworkout.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Alphamine and Hemavol sounds like a awesome preworkout.
    I don't have any hemavol at the moment. Did enjoy it, but now run CM + Agmatine/lclt and alphamine preworkout and love it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  22. New Member

how is the focus and mood with this stack?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I am gonna stack Alphamine with Clout pre workout at the end of winter when I do my first ever real cut.
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I am gonna stack Alphamine with Clout pre workout at the end of winter when I do my first ever real cut.
    Clout is a solid product
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

This is my exact preworkout for the past month. Lol. Alphamine, HemaVol, CM, BA, and COP.
  26. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    This is my exact preworkout for the past month. Lol. Alphamine, HemaVol, CM, BA, and COP.
    Solid stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Clout is very underrated product. Stacked with Alphamine should see some solid progress.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I may try this combo in the future.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Watermelon Cooler Hemavol? whats this? get in and find out!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. Toxic Toothpaste Made in China Is Found in U.S.
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:32 AM