Ephedrine + Alcar

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using the EC stack, used it several times in the past. Love this stuff. I recently included Alcar + na ra ala and I noticed the stim effect is much less with this addition. When I drop the Alcar and take an EC dose the stim effect seems to come back. Anybody else notice the same?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would venture to say it is because you are becoming stim tolerant, rather than it being the ALCAR and Na-R-Ala (both great adds btw). I have had that stack with even Yohimbine-HCL too, and only noticed enhanced focus and I kept leaning out smoothly.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I would venture to say it is because you are becoming stim tolerant, rather than it being the ALCAR and Na-R-Ala (both great adds btw). I have had that stack with even Yohimbine-HCL too, and only noticed enhanced focus and I kept leaning out smoothly.
I thought the same until I skipped a dose of ALCAR/ALA with my EC and boom I could feel the EC again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue but interested to see what people say.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, probably should get coop in on this
Yea - could be a very good addition to mitigate the stim effect of EC, but retain the fat burning effects. I personally love the way I feel on EC, but some may not.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Edit: Wrong article, can't find the one I needed. Will try to post later :/ now I has to scout it out again.

It is quite odd...I wanna see what Coop has to say about this.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Also, one of the things that I find is that ALCAR is neuroprotective...and EC is CNS penetrating...could lie in there, like I said...I'll try to look into this later today, busy ATM. Coop will most likely come here and drop a knowledge bomb on us anyhow.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There is no tangible interaction between the two as far as CNS effects go.