Better products than Vitargo ?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking for other products which work like Vitargo?

Its really expensive and I hear its amazing, but surely other companies have brought out better quality & priced products?

Thanks
[h=5][/h]

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Dextrose an oats and fruit! Mix with post workout shake

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough(prob best option), but is there any other products worth looking at?

Omega Sports One?
GlycoMyx?

Gaspari Glycofuse?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Glycofuse sounds ok but I think it's mostly dextrose. If you don't have a creatine and bcaas just get size on! Plenty of carbs, hydro whey, creatine and everything in between! I love grinding oats with my morning shake and banana for breakfast keeps me pumped in the mornin. Same post workout!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Also I think glycofuse and aminojet are supposed to be designed to take together so that's an option too

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
this. if you want something for glycogen replenishment than you won't be able to get much better than dextrose in terms of cost to effectiveness

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also I think glycofuse and aminojet are supposed to be designed to take together so that's an option too
Pricey option for carbs though, or i would.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
You can get a big bag of dextrose for like 4 bucks on the planet... They also have bulk waxy not too expensive if I remeber. Both pretty good options, there's always gatorade too!