alpha mass/bulk q's

Sharkbate

Awards
Running this stack followed up by reboot. Any other pct I should look into? And would it be ok to take a pre containing dmaa while on cycle? Hyde by pro supps to be exact.

grandroid828

Awards
Running this stack followed up by reboot. Any other pct I should look into? And would it be ok to take a pre containing dmaa while on cycle? Hyde by pro supps to be exact.
I would advise a serm. Even tho these are relatively mild and to my knowledge non hepatoxic, they work WELL. And with any thing that works well, usually deserves a serm. I would advise nolva @20/20/10/10. And definitely dont use dmaa. Or any pre. Stims are more than likely going to raise bloodnpressure. As is ur ph. Meaning a double dose of high bp. Thats bad. Try bcaa and no2 products pre workout if u just have to have something. And if u refuse to do a serm. Youll more than likely be okay, but i would use it. If not, do DAA (like dpol or something), erase (not pro) @3/3/2/2/1/1, and cel pct assist and or cycle assist. But i would still go serm.

Sharkbate

Awards
I would advise a serm. Even tho these are relatively mild and to my knowledge non hepatoxic, they work WELL. And with any thing that works well, usually deserves a serm. I would advise nolva @20/20/10/10. And definitely dont use dmaa. Or any pre. Stims are more than likely going to raise bloodnpressure. As is ur ph. Meaning a double dose of high bp. Thats bad. Try bcaa and no2 products pre workout if u just have to have something. And if u refuse to do a serm. Youll more than likely be okay, but i would use it. If not, do DAA (like dpol or something), erase (not pro) @3/3/2/2/1/1, and cel pct assist and or cycle assist. But i would still go serm.
Thanks for your answer bro. Been digging for weeks and I feel ignorant for not at least listing my stats/info and researching first before asking.So I'm 22, 180lbs 6'2" 12%bf been weight training for 3 years. Got a meal plan set and also this will be my first cycle I plan on running Nov 17 through dec 23.

grandroid828

Awards
Thanks for your answer bro. Been digging for weeks and I feel ignorant for not at least listing my stats/info and researching first before asking.So I'm 22, 180lbs 6'2" 12%bf been weight training for 3 years. Got a meal plan set and also this will be my first cycle I plan on running Nov 17 through dec 23.
Not a problem. Noone here will ever give u problems as long as u at least google it first lol. I swair some people dont know it exists.

But anyways. Yeah use a serm if u can get ur hands on it. Its not like life or death like it would be with superdrol. But itd sure be great if u coild use one low dosed as i suggested. If not. Let me know and we'll figure something else out OTC best we can. Serm will be cheaper too.