Expanding the Nutraplanet Bulk Line

domore

Awards
Good people of AM & to those who purchase from the Nutraplanet bulk line,

I have been consistently pleased with the quality of the Nutraplanet bulk line. However, there are times when I need to pick up a few items elsewhere since it is unavailable at Nutraplanet. I recently posted in the Product request thread to inquire about introducing new products under the Nutraplanet label like:

• Nootropics (CDP-Choline, Alpha-GPC, D-Serine, Sarcosine, Centrophenoxine, Magnesium Threonate, etc.)
  • Capped Geronova-licensed Na-R-Ala
  • TMG
  • Curcumin
  • Capped NAC
Yeah, I understand. I would like to keep my shopping at the planet if I could be able to pick up some of those bulk items.

I know a lot of board members would be pleased with a few of those products, like Na-R-Ala caps, back under the Nutra label.
From Steveoph
Try and find a few more guys to drum up some support for the products you had in mind and I'll be more willing to stick my neck out and push for it.
Please post in this thread and voice your support if you would like to see more nootropics and general health supplements (Na-R-Ala, TMG, Curcumin) under the Nutraplanet bulk line.

(Alright you heavy hitters, let your voice be heard)

domore

domore

Awards
^^^
I need to add a caveat to my statement above. In order for new products to be added, we need to show a lot of support to expand the line because minimum production costs make small runs prohibitive.

The more support, the better!

Mafesto31

Awards
I would love to be able to pick up all my bulk supplements at nutraplanet. I prefer buying in bulk for general health, cycle support, and pre workout without breaking the bank. I often find myself searching multiple sites for a few items only to make sacrifices to avoid multiple shipping costs.

domore

Awards
I know, but wanted to clarify that the caps are Geronova.
Thanks, Rodja.

I just put the Geronova label because if they do decide to bring it back, I think most people would like it to return as Geronova, and not something else.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Capped NAC & NaRALA would be great.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
^^^
I need to add a caveat to my statement above. In order for new products to be added, we need to show a lot of support to expand the line because minimum production costs make small runs prohibitive.

The more support, the better!
Anything and everything bulk!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do love their bulk line. I'd like to see the NA come back that was the best things they had.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
forget that...let's see bulk formestane, 7keto/oxo, 11 oxo etc.... i loved getting in on par runs of 1,4 boldione, 4ad, atd, trione, form and all the like... would love to see some more of what's left legal while it's still legal... not like it ever just did there and doesn't sell... your lucky just to get in on it when it was available.

zaire2d

Awards
Yes, I would love to see Magnesium L-Threonate, all nootropics in general, Curcumin, L-Arginine-L-Aspartate and Salvia Miltiorrhiza 40%.

I believe they should ship those in Bags, it will make international order cheaper, and probably these products too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All nootropics and Na-Rala capped and in stock :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posting to show my support.

I definitely have a different site lined up to buy my stack once I get everything in place. If they were to have these items for the right price I'd buy them here instead, especially since I already buy everything but protein and preWO here already.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
This is just wishful thinking, but bulk Icariin would be nice at 40% or higher. Capped would be even better.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love tmg, but why capped nac? It would increase price. im guessing you dont like sour stuff

Mike

domore

Awards
i love tmg, but why capped nac? It would increase price. im guessing you dont like sour stuff

Mike
Some more love for TMG!

I honestly can't stand the taste. I can do ALCAR fine, but NAC is on a different level. And, I guess convenience. But, I would man up and down it if they bring back powdered NAC.

uvawahoowa

Awards

Mike
Not to go off topic, but I have seen people using nac while on cycle...what is its purpose here? Improving livid profile?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, guys.

Capped Na-R-Ala & NAC would fit nicely into my stash.
Don't taste NAC to verify it's quality. It is almost as bad as pramiracetam, but I don't think anything will ever taste as bad as prami...

Please acquire bulk Coluracetam... That would make me happier than the N64 kid...

[video=youtube;pFlcqWQVVuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU[/video]

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Icariin would be sick... glycerol in stock would be great too.

zaire2d

Awards
Don't taste NAC to verify it's quality. It is almost as bad as pramiracetam, but I don't think anything will ever taste as bad as prami...

Please acquire bulk Coluracetam... That would make me happier than the N64 kid...
If Nutraplanet acquire Coluracetam they will be first one doing that, It will be epic, probably will need make an pre-sale with limited quantities :p

zaire2d

Awards
Not to go off topic, but I have seen people using nac while on cycle...what is its purpose here? Improving livid profile?

I already see it on PCT with HCG, It's used to avoid burnout. because it promotes too much free radicals in Leydig cells.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is my current list. NP has some, but not all, of them in bilk. If NP had al of them in bulk, I would place and order, today:
NAC
Methionine
Methyl B12
P5P
Folic Acid
Creatine
Vitamin B6
Magnesium
GABA
Proline
Beta-Alanine
Potassium Bicarbonate
Nettle Extract
Forskolin
Long Jack
Muira Puama
Glycine
Taurine
Tyrosine
MSM

Instead, I have to place orders variously at HR, BAC, SP, NB, etc.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
If Nutraplanet acquire Coluracetam they will be first one doing that, It will be epic, probably will need make an pre-sale with limited quantities :p
I foresee an epic rush to buy it. Win win situation.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Some more love for TMG!

I honestly can't stand the taste. I can do ALCAR fine, but NAC is on a different level. And, I guess convenience. But, I would man up and down it if they bring back powdered NAC.
Try pramiracetam.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I have heard Coluracetam in passing, from Coop, you, Diesel, and some others. I never did any research on it.

Haha, I haven't tried Pram, but if I do, I'll keep it in mind.
Paging Coop, paging Mr. Coop...

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
I'm using LGI N- Pept-10 (noopept) and it rocks.

Bulk powder would be beyond awesome

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely buy more of my stuff at NP if they kept their bulk line stocked more consistently. I know it must be a nightmare to balance keeping all of the various powders in stock and rotated for freshness etc, as well as keeping up with all of our wishy-washy demands that often end up as quickly passing fads...but being a selfish consumer, I want what I want.

I second the call for bulk everything...NAC, COP, Agmatine, BA,..all of the staples. Magnesium threonate and some of the more grey area noots would be cool as well. All of the carnitines...capped or bulk and maybe some bulk MSM.

domore

Awards
I would definitely buy more of my stuff at NP if they kept their bulk line stocked more consistently. I know it must be a nightmare to balance keeping all of the various powders in stock and rotated for freshness etc, as well as keeping up with all of our wishy-washy demands that often end up as quickly passing fads...but being a selfish consumer, I want what I want.

I second the call for bulk everything...NAC, COP, Agmatine, BA,..all of the staples. Magnesium threonate and some of the more grey area noots would be cool as well. All of the carnitines...capped or bulk and maybe some bulk MSM.
Great post, thanks Bioman.

domore

Awards
Bumping this to the top.

Here are some of the most common requested bulk supps so far:
-Capped Geronova Na-R-Ala
-Capped NAC
-TMG
-Magnesium Threonate
-Curcumin

The most common general requests have been to increase choices of nootropics and general health line.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Capped Na-R-ALA would be sweet. No way coluracetam is happening unfortunately

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always down for capped Na-R-ALA for convenience. Would also be interested in TMG.

Its not Geronova licensed, but if Nutra won't swing for their own bulk you could see if they'll pick up SAN's capped version.

domore

Awards
Capped Na-R-ALA would be sweet. No way coluracetam is happening unfortunately
Always down for capped Na-R-ALA for convenience. Would also be interested in TMG.

Its not Geronova licensed, but if Nutra won't swing for their own bulk you could see if they'll pick up SAN's capped version.
Nice to see your posts, fellas!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatinol-o-Phosphate