Hemoval is the ****!!!!

Profion

Awards
hey guys
i actually bought me a tub of hemovol since i heard so much good **** about it, i took it and i FELT nothing. I would have gotten more by just drinking some coffe.. waste of money

heres a review by my dudes, TMW they say it all, no BS, hype ect.

Profion

Awards
Youtube: Search "Trip to Gym & iForce HemaVol Final Review"

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Thats very unfortunate. Did you try it more then once sometimes i dont notice much of a pump with it and other times crazy pumps. I think it just depends on so many factors(such as what you ate,water intake,gym intesisity ect) cause i swear i get a different pump everytime i take it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hey guys
i actually bought me a tub of hemovol since i heard so much good **** about it, i took it and i FELT nothing. I would have gotten more by just drinking some coffe.. waste of money

Not a stimulant product, so you can't compare it with a coffee. The brutes you praise so much need to learn how to read. It is not a Nitric Oxide containing product, since it has no Nitrates...so mixing it and thinking it has NO in it makes them idiots. Last but not least...you are talking and praising about 2 retarded troglodytes...stay red...or go to bbdotcom before coming to insult products and companies here. Here we like science, not pathetic reviews like those 2 men do.

Profion

Awards
Yeah so i lost all my reps due to not being main stream! MAN this hemoval really kills the **** out of my arms! man I FEEL LIKE XPLODING WHEN taking it, please buy it bros its all worth the money

Yeah studies on humans that require the amount of it needed? Sure zink will make you grow if you dont eat anything, normal food will do that.
Give me that sience you know about hemavol

Cuz i litteray felt nothing from nothing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do realize that HemaVol is stimulant free, right?
How is coffee being compared to the product?

if you want stims, we have Maximize Intense.

Profion

Awards
go read some reviews from honest non board responds, all this Hype **** is just trying to sell a product!

this forum is BUNK, all this retarded talk about using extreme amounts of supplements, PRO hormones worst thing invented,
****ing sake use some chemical that was banned due to its side effects and now taken up by supplements to sell to people who want to gain muscle? One thing is u got no studies, other is that u dont know how it works, other is no long studie research, Go ahead and rotten

Jow an big-head do you have a problem with african-american since u needed to state that? instead say them or the two guys, but u simply needed to state their skin color.. Atleast they seem to be more fit then you, and + their head isent as large as your making it all look that much better

+ you look kinda like a dwarf

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah so i lost all my reps due to not being main stream! MAN this hemoval really kills the **** out of my arms! man I FEEL LIKE XPLODING WHEN taking it, please buy it bros its all worth the money

Yeah studies on humans that require the amount of it needed? Sure zink will make you grow if you dont eat anything, normal food will do that.

Why waste my time with an ape without a brain like you...go follow along the stupid Twins :). Oh and BTW wow zinc alone can make you grow? haha...

The product is neither an anabolic, nor intended to build muscle mass just so you know.

Profion

Awards
I am not de hyping hemavol, it simply as the TMW !!!!! says did not work for them, nor did it for me. They state it right, sience from supplements are alot of times made up by the studies on unhealthy people that do not consume the DV of an nutritient, giving some good effects and selling products by that effect

Ive tried maximize intense with hemavol, the maximize intense worked far better then the hemavol.
Hemavol did nothing at all, its too expensiv for the effects it gives.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In before thread shutdown.

Hemavol works best with adequate water intake. Any product containing glycerol monostearate does.

And for the record, as one who works in the education field, let's let up on the use of "retarded" unless you're referencing documented I.Q. Scores or developmental issues. Outside of its clinical usage, the word is extremely hateful and demeaning.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$20 says you took the product on a full stomach, or with no water, or never really used the product at all ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am not de hyping hemavol, it simply as the TMW !!!!! says did not work for them, nor did it for me. They state it right, sience from supplements are alot of times made up by the studies on unhealthy people that do not consume the DV of an nutritient, giving some good effects and selling products by that effect

Ive tried maximize intense with hemavol, the maximize intense worked far better then the hemavol.
Hemavol did nothing at all, its too expensiv for the effects it gives.
So now you are just quoting word by word what the dumb twins said? Lol! And worse...mentioning nutrient daily values...Humor me scrub...what are the essential macronutrients? And which are their values? I wanna have a laugh :D!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And anyone who doesn't like this forum or the opinions stated on it can simply stay off it if it bothers you so much.

Profion

Awards
Yes zink can make you grow since its a must for your body. So can proteins, carbs, fats, and vitamins

If you could empty your body from vitamins, and try to grow without any intake of them.. ull be soon to find out it would be impossible since your body requires fully % to expand even more, so goes for energy, fat, protein, carbohydrates, weights, progression, sleep

Take to much protein and it will do nothing, then being stored as some extra energy. Take to much arginine and your body will fart it out big head

Profion

Awards
I am sorry that i cannot be correct in my use of words, since i am not english nor american.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes zink can make you grow since its a must for your body. So can proteins, carbs, fats, and vitamins

If you could empty your body from vitamins, and try to grow without any intake of them.. ull be soon to find out it would be impossible since your body requires fully % to expand even more, so goes for energy, fat, protein, carbohydrates, weights, progression, sleep

Take to much protein and it will do nothing, then being stored as some extra energy. Take to much arginine and your body will fart it out big head
:lmao: hahahahahaha OMG please keep talking out of your ass!! Zinc alone can make you grow boys!! get in on this, let's bite down zinc and not eat anything else! hahahaha xD

FWIW kid, piece of advise...learn before speaking on this forum with such tone, or change the tone to a humble one so you can actually have some voice here...We like science here...not this kinda talk. Just so you know...a vast majority of the american population is not getting the standard % DV for a 2,000 kCalorie diet like the FDA sketched out...and if you knew something you would actually know the DV vary upon individuals and the amount of activity/strain they put their bodies through...

Profion

Awards
Many enzymes use zinc in the processes of hormone production and of generating energy from fats or carbohydrates. Physical exertion requires large amounts of zinc, the researchers believe. Such large amounts that zinc supplements can help athletes to improve their performance. "Physiological doses of zinc supplementation can prove beneficial to performance",

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Many enzymes use zinc in the processes of hormone production and of generating energy from fats or carbohydrates. Physical exertion requires large amounts of zinc, the researchers believe. Such large amounts that zinc supplements can help athletes to improve their performance. "Physiological doses of zinc supplementation can prove beneficial to performance",
You don't get it do you? Learn some english...I am merely laughing and making fun of the fact that you said:

"You could eat only zinc and still grow" and yeah...no it doesn't happen haha. Caloric surplus makes you grow, neither Hemavol, nor zinc make you grow scrub...Do they play role? Yes. Do they build muscle? No...food builds mass, weather it is lean body mass or fat depends on the surplus amount and the level of hypertrophy and caloric expenditure you have...

Profion

Awards
If they play a role in making you grow, then they do. So would some of hemavals ingridience, ZMA, what ever.

I simply state that the effects it claims are totally way out of what it does

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If they play a role in making you grow, then they do. So would some of hemavals ingridience, ZMA, what ever.

I simply state that the effects it claims are totally way out of what it does
Lol if you eat nothing but zinc you will banish from earth...what language do you speak? I am proficient in French, spanish and japanese...perhaps I can make you understand in your native tongue, how much of a fool you are making out of yourself.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, how did you take the product? Empty or full stomach? Powder or pills? How much water? How much time between dosing and working out?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Personally speaking... love hemavol! Just picked up compete, stacking the two with craze.

Profion

Awards
Listen big head, you simply try to avoid my understand i am not saying that taking zink alone is going to assist you in growing more muscle, but it has sience begind it that it is important for hormone balance. So by that and combined with other proven stuff it will have an effect on growing muscle to some degree wether its 1g muscle or 2g

Im simply trying to say Hemavol did nothing for me, very expensiv and did not last me long. So i am never going to buy it again, as some people review it very good, i am not one of those. I hope that can be accepted, swins made good statements on it might work if you aint getting enough nutrients.. but ok im not going to discuss it with you bighead

I speak Bosnian , Danish, English, German. You use google translate son... pffff haha show off as ure big head on profile picture

Profion

Awards
yeah! craze is great so was the maximize intense.

Hemoval just did nothing for me, i took it with half an liter. empty stomach 1.5hour of not eating

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah! craze is great so was the maximize intense.

Hemoval just did nothing for me, i took it with half an liter. empty stomach 1.5hour of not eating

Well you're comparing it to STIMULANT based products.

Profion

Awards
yes and no. Because i took it standalone to feel the effects and nothing, im not comparing it cuz that compareing apple with oranges.

I am actually going to apoligize to Celorza, i might have come our to offensive about the product and not picking the right words to explain my self. I am not a hater of preworkout - pump - ect. But i do feel alot of people on this board over do the supplements instead of focuzing on food and time.

I might have had an bad day or so.sorry

Profion

Awards
I read alot of great reviews about it, and its just great seeing people get something out of the product that it claims

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind = blown.Take it longer after a meal, and with more water...maybe try 2 scoops?Lol at your tantrum putting down the highest rated non-stim prewo on the market

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Listen big head, you simply try to avoid my understand i am not saying that taking zink alone is going to assist you in growing more muscle, but it has sience begind it that it is important for hormone balance. So by that and combined with other proven stuff it will have an effect on growing muscle to some degree wether its 1g muscle or 2g

I understood loud and clear scrub...you said it yourself here.
Im simply trying to say Hemavol did nothing for me, very expensiv and did not last me long. So i am never going to buy it again, as some people review it very good, i am not one of those. I hope that can be accepted,

hey guys

No you didn't, proven right here...bashing and talking out of your ass...

swins made good statements on it might work if you aint getting enough nutrients.. but ok im not going to discuss it with you bighead

Excuse me but what f*cking good statements!? They don't know a thing! They didn't even know the product had no nitrates in them!

I speak Bosnian , Danish, English, German. You use google translate son... pffff haha show off as ure big head on profile picture
Lol I don't need google translate...being born with a silver spoon guarantees good education paid by your family...Sorry for being american and well bred :)
Haha /thread...try to go back again on your own words kid.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mind = blown.Take it longer after a meal, and with more water...maybe try 2 scoops?Lol at your tantrum putting down the highest rated non-stim prewo on the market
And with a good formula might I add...it is just kinda bad when people listen to wannabe troglodyte youtube stars instead of science...

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
ITT You learn that Hemavol rocks!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The thing is pofion you came off acting like hemavol is terrible for everyone and a huge waste of money. Personally i love it but i Know what you mean when you buy something, hearing nothing but great things about it, and it ends up dissapointing you in that case we have all wasted a lot of money. Also you are in the supplement forum of course its going to look like people overdo supplements, thats like going into a mazda forum and saying to many people in here drive mazdas.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
While I agree completely that the OP has no right to call out a product that he clearly doesn't understand, I have to agree that the racial call outs were completely unnecessary. Don't need to start a flame war rather than explain to him how to fully optimize a supplement while being civil. Just sayin

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
While I agree completely that the OP has no right to call out a product that he clearly doesn't understand, I have to agree that the racial call outs were completely unnecessary. Don't need to start a flame war rather than explain to him how to fully optimize a supplement while being civil. Just sayin
Sorry...I have a personal beef for those twins. However I was not being a racial call out, my lawyer can attest I stayed in the Politically correct terms (he himself instructed me how lol).

Now check the quotes I did of him, they are unedited, merely Bolded...he goes out of his way to insult a respected supplement from a reputable company...without any humble act from his side; had he said it didn't do anything from him PERIOD , it would have been different...but saying it is BS/Hype/Waste of Money...well...quoting John Pinette:

"Oh Nay Nay!"

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Not a stimulant product, so you can't compare it with a coffee. The retarded african americans you praise so much need to learn how to read. It is not a Nitric Oxide containing product, since it has no Nitrates...so mixing it and thinking it has NO in it makes them idiots. Last but not least...you are talking and praising about 2 retarded troglodytes...stay red...or go to bbdotcom before coming to insult products and companies here. Here we like science, not pathetic reviews like those 2 colored men do.

(And I stayed in the Politically correct terminology...)
I'd have to say that the bolded term is not politically correct. The underlined portion is, but I believe that it could have been left out as there is no need to specify their race if it's there intelligence that is the issue at hand.
Like I said, it is clear that the OP does not understand what the supplement is intended to do, and he has a lot of reading to do regarding dietary needs. I think Hemavol is a great product and I'm sure many here will agree. I have nothing against you Celorza and I believe you bring a lot of good information to this board but I have to say that post seemed a bit rash.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats very unfortunate. Did you try it more then once sometimes i dont notice much of a pump with it and other times crazy pumps. I think it just depends on so many factors(such as what you ate,water intake,gym intesisity ect) cause i swear i get a different pump everytime i take it.
Wasn't a huge fan of this myself. Some are some are not... That why we have options. :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subbd for some.wierd drama lol. I love hemoval for the record

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'd have to say that the bolded term is not politically correct. The underlined portion is, but I believe that it could have been left out as there is no need to specify their race if it's there intelligence that is the issue at hand.
Like I said, it is clear that the OP does not understand what the supplement is intended to do, and he has a lot of reading to do regarding dietary needs. I think Hemavol is a great product and I'm sure many here will agree. I have nothing against you Celorza and I believe you bring a lot of good information to this board but I have to say that post seemed a bit rash.
My apologies, you proved me wrong :/ I did cross the line...both specifing their skin color (we are all a same human Race) and by insulting their neanthertalic behavior and calling them that foul word with R...(and no I am not being condescending nor sardonic...honestly serious...)

It's just they represent everything that's wrong with many things...specially with people's take on supplements and with their outlook of the Iron Sport...they annoy the heck out of me...and they do zero to NO research AT ALL!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My apologies, you proved me wrong :/ I did cross the line...both specifing their skin color (we are all a same human Race) and by insulting their neanthertalic behavior and calling them that foul word with R...(and no I am not being condescending nor sardonic...honestly serious...)

It's just they represent everything that's wrong with many things...specially with people's take on supplements and with their outlook of the Iron Sport...they annoy the heck out of me...and they do zero to NO research AT ALL!
:boggled:

:confused:

Why bud?

Not a stimulant product, so you can't compare it with a coffee. The retarded african americans you praise so much need to learn how to read. It is not a Nitric Oxide containing product, since it has no Nitrates...so mixing it and thinking it has NO in it makes them idiots. Last but not least...you are talking and praising about 2 retarded troglodytes...stay red...or go to bbdotcom before coming to insult products and companies here. Here we like science, not pathetic reviews like those 2 colored men do.

(And I stayed in the Politically correct terminology...)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:boggled:

:confused:

Why bud?
Check their videos and their followers...they have no science at all (yet they started IF without real knowledge of it I am sure...they might have even picked it up because they thought it would be trendy...) and all they do is act like they know everything for everyone just because they are lean. Whatever they do for themselves, that's their sh1t, but having a buttload of followers on youtube and acting all high and mighty without even reading a label (FOR THE LOVE OF W.E CHRIST MAY EXIST THEY DIDN'T READ THE INGREDIENTS IN HEMAVOL! THEY THOUGHT IT HAD NITRATES IN IT! Am I the only one who noticed this?) that is what pisses me the heck off...pathetic pair of nincompoops who think they know it all for EVERYONE when they just know what works for them...

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Anyone else a little turned off by the fact that Cel is so habitually racist that he needs legal advise on how to properly offend people? I'll be sure to support a company who can stand behind an individual who not only insults Christians and minorities in a thread but seeks legal advise beforehand.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Seems to me most supplements are matter of opinion or if it works for you or not. Yikes.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anyone else a little turned off by the fact that Cel is so habitually racist that he needs legal advise on how to properly offend people? I'll be sure to support a company who can stand behind an individual who not only insults Christians and minorities in a thread but seeks legal advise beforehand.
The "Representing" of SNS in this thread isn't too positive.

A lot of hateful statements and immaturity back and forth on so many levels.

Really is sad..
1.- Those are my own actions and do not reflect on the company I represent for.
2.- As a good holy Christian R3ACTION , you must have made a mistake at one point in your life. I am sure the lord says to forgive thy neighbor as he forgave you, specially being born with the original sin. How come if I apologized and ammended my actions suddenly I am not thy neighbor?
3.-Red9 what does this have to do with the company I represent? Just explain to me please...how are the comments of this persona, which are solely my own and based IMPO, reflecting of a company that has long proven to be respectable and reputable.

Get over this guys, I flipped out at a guy who came here and insulted a company and then tried to back off on his word...Woo made me realize that, we talked and I apologized.

Alas, isn't that the Christian way? Repentance and forgiveness...wow I feel deeply offended now (personally) that "ye of no faith" has now casted me as "wolf amidst the sheep."

Anyhow...unsub, I take responsibility of my actions, they were solely my own. To go critizicing SNS for what 1 person did, and not a company, is what is out of line (along with the statements i did or didn't do). At least I can repent and act upon them...can you? Let me know! Bye