Best preworkout

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
I've used a ton of different preworkout, but the best one I have found is animal rage in pill form. I have built no resistance to it in the past 4 canisters, and I have yet to crash or have jitters after a workout. Anyone agree or is there a better one I should try?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never tried the caps, but I'm a big fan of the powdered. I typically can't tolerate a full scoop of it pre work out. Rage + Hemavol or Body Octane for pumps is pretty epic.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it. Thanks for the heads up; might give it a whirl.

I have had great results with AX SuperSize & San Fierce.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
SpeedX3 or Max Intense for me

newbreed

Awards
I'm loving the jack3d Micro. Clean energy and great pumps. My top choice now.

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
My buddy has been raving about this stuff called Mesomorph, I've never tried it tho.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If I can go for pill form I prefer it over powders indefinitely. That stand for everything supplement wise.

RPM, either stand alone or stacked with somehing like Hemavol, Drive, Black Cats,NO UpTake, NO Explode... It really dependant on what I want to achieve but even for straight cardio sessions I pop RPM. It's formula and function is rather different from other pre workouts so it stack nicely with virtually anything from the conventional.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The newer one didn't do much for me. I hear the older one was awesome.
Yea the OG Meso was on point, i have not tried the new version, didnt know there was to be honest.

AX Supersize and Jack3d Micro are my goto pre workouts right now.

If im feeling as if i dont want a stim ill hit up some Ultra Reps.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Never tried it,I will say I've tried a lot thought and Muscle Marinade is by far the best and most consistent I've ever had.I do have some prodigy coming I'm excited to try and I'll weigh in on it.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
If I can go for pill form I prefer it over powders indefinitely. That stand for everything supplement wise.

RPM, either stand alone or stacked with somehing like Hemavol, Drive, Black Cats,NO UpTake, NO Explode... It really dependant on what I want to achieve but even for straight cardio sessions I pop RPM. It's formula and function is rather different from other pre workouts so it stack nicely with virtually anything from the conventional.
I second this. RPM is super versatile. If you would like to try it for yourself, PM OrganicShadow and he can hook you up with some free samples...

msrider

msrider

Awards
Bro I have to say animal rage pill form is the best I've tried, I'm taking some now. Almost out and from being on here and talking to some of the big guns AM has to offer as far as heavy hitting powerlifters like AB the next container I am liking my chops to get is muscle marinade. Can't wait! But will say I realy love the animal but I wanna see what all the talk is about. Hell yeah!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Bro I have to say animal rage pill form is the best I've tried, I'm taking some now. Almost out and from being on here and talking to some of the big guns AM has to offer as far as heavy hitting powerlifters like AB the next container I am liking my chops to get is muscle marinade. Can't wait! But will say I realy love the animal but I wanna see what all the talk is about. Hell yeah!
Muscle Marinade is definitely as strong as a pwo gets. One scoop, no more.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Muscle Marinade is definitely as strong as a pwo gets. One scoop, no more.
I look forward to getting this next Dewey, after I get I will give a detailed review of what I think. I know its gunna rock my world! Haha!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Dewey, you ever try RPM and muscle marinade? I bet that'll rock some socks.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey, you ever try RPM and muscle marinade? I bet that'll rock some socks.
No, buy I used to take two RPM and two Fat Free's before workouts and loved that. I had no idea how much caffeine that was the first couple if times I did it.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Are the pumps from Jack3d Micro really that praiseworthy?

The original caught my eye on stims, but absolutely no pump..

..curious about the Micro..

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never tried it. Thanks for the heads up; might give it a whirl.

I have had great results with AX SuperSize & San Fierce.
SAN Fierce is probably the only product of SAN's that I actually liked.

I also like Focus XT, Superpump Max, and Maximize V2 which is a bit stim heavy but I like that too. Haven't tried the new Maximize Intense yet but I've heard positive things.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. So this product actually has some value? Not convinced.

Focus XT is awesome.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The original caught my eye on stims, but absolutely no pump..

..curious about the Micro..

Focus XT is awesome.
The pumps i get from Jack3d Micro are better than the original jack3d for sure. That being said no natty product really has made pumps "un-natural" for me but i dont expect them to, but that doesnt mean they arent good.

The stim in jack3d micro is also smooth and well done IMO.

Red9

Red9

Awards
The pumps i get from Jack3d Micro are better than the original jack3d for sure. That being said no natty product really has made pumps "un-natural" for me but i dont expect them to, but that doesnt mean they arent good.

Nice honest answer, thank you

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established

Focus XT is awesome.
citrulline, Arginine nitrate, agmatine...

I get an awesome pump from micro. and as stated the stim blend is not in your face like DMAA...it's much more smooth - perfect for lifting.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
If you are looking for better pumps or recovery I would reccomend FN's Volatile - very low stim, but great pumps.

corco13

Awards
Original Mesomorph was amazing! I've just bought a tub of the new formula, it's still really good, but doesn't quite have the same 'tear the gym apart' stimulant hit of the original IMO.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Muscle Marinade (stim heavy)
ConDense (Versatile/Pumps)
Prodigy
Alphamine
Swoll-N (non stim)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Original Mesomorph was amazing! I've just bought a tub of the new formula, it's still really good, but doesn't quite have the same 'tear the gym apart' stimulant hit of the original IMO.

I still have 1/2 container of the original Mesomorph stored in my freezer and I use it sparingly because I rotate my stims each workout and it
works great but when I finish this container I won't be replacing it with the new one because everyone who has used the original says the
same thing it just doesn't have the same kick to it but I just tried a sample of a preworkout that I really liked and I have one more sample of
it and after I use again I'll know if I am going to replace my Mesomorph when it finishes with this one.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never really liked jack3d. Tried NOxplode a hand full of times and threw it away.

Ones I like are hemavol, vpx no shotgun, and muscle feast anabolic pump.

I make my own now from bulk :)

I can't wait to use focus XT, citrulline malate and agmatine.

- Valdez

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never really liked jack3d. Tried NOxplode a hand full of times and threw it away.

Ones I like are hemavol, vpx no shotgun, and muscle feast anabolic pump.

I make my own now from bulk :)

I can't wait to use focus XT, citrulline malate and agmatine.

- Valdez
You mean Anabolic Ignite?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its kind of hard to mimmic pumps from increased blood volumes when on hormones lol but you nailed it on the head! Hemavol with its gms plasma volumizing properties is the best ive used when trying to reproduce the pumps from anabolic exogenous hormones.

Mike

domore

Awards

I have always bought in bulk (citrulline malate, ALCAR, etc.), but I've decided to move to caps--my teeth will thank me later. I don't need to bathe my enamel in malic acid/acetic acid constantly.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to go ahead and say Enhanced will be on this list soon enough.

For now though:
Alphamine + other goodies to throw in.
Focus XT + other goodies as well
Or just buy in bulk and make your own pre to your liking.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Volatile + Formutech Endurance + PNI Prodigy = holy agression, focus and stamina batman!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always bought in bulk (citrulline malate, ALCAR, etc.), but I've decided to move to caps--my teeth will thank me later. I don't need to bathe my enamel in malic acid/acetic acid constantly.
How long do you keep them in your mouth?! They are pre workout products, not mouthwash lol. :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maximize intense is good for higher energy product, craze is really good for focus, for a lower stim product check out powermax. we offer free samples on our website or you can just PM me for a couple. Its really clean and smooth with no crash, similar to rage.

nickpiper12

Awards
I've been using ACG3 for a while now. Love it!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of Animal Rage. One that Im really liking is Muscle Pharm Assault (god no, I didnt pay full price for it) at a full scoop serving. A buddy of mine sold me a tub of it really cheap so I tried it and I really like the blend covering lots of bases. I dont like the carbs in it though. Thats my only complaint. And the pumps are a little weak, but nothing the addition of some Agmatine doesn't help.

My other favorites have been the original 1MR (not diggin the new stuff, or anything BPI puts out for that matter), White Flood, Craze, and the original Shock Therapy. I have Condense in the mail and I'm really looking forward to trying it! I also really liked the original Hemo Rage Concentrate and still have some left, but its pretty much gone now with the reformulation without the DMAA.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craze & Hemavol
That right there is a very well loved and highly respected stack! Never tried craze. I stack my hemavol with maximize intense.. crazy good combo also!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craze & Hemavol
That right there is a very well loved and highly respected stack! Never tried craze. I stack my hemavol with maximize intense.. crazy good combo also!

Mike

Thatguy_603

Awards
prodigy is good.
I'm with this guy . Prodigy is awesome . Makes my body tingle. Kinda reminds me of the old version of jack3d. Excellent focus on prodigy . If u buy it u will not be disappointed !

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prodigy! Yum took some before my morning cardio n before my leg day :) focus is scary eve better then meth! Haha good stuff guys anyone interested in a sample hit me uppppp

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prodigy! Yum took some before my morning cardio n before my leg day :) focus is scary eve better then meth! Haha good stuff guys anyone interested in a sample hit me uppppp
Say whaaaaa? Nothings better than meth!! Lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to Enhanced to be released. Nonstim wise though I think Anabolic Ignite is good choice.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a big fan of Animal Rage. One that Im really liking is Muscle Pharm Assault (god no, I didnt pay full price for it) at a full scoop serving. A buddy of mine sold me a tub of it really cheap so I tried it and I really like the blend covering lots of bases. I dont like the carbs in it though. Thats my only complaint. And the pumps are a little weak, but nothing the addition of some Agmatine doesn't help.

My other favorites have been the original 1MR (not diggin the new stuff, or anything BPI puts out for that matter), White Flood, Craze, and the original Shock Therapy. I have Condense in the mail and I'm really looking forward to trying it! I also really liked the original Hemo Rage Concentrate and still have some left, but its pretty much gone now with the reformulation without the DMAA.
New Hemo Rage is good. Not near as balls to the wall but still pretty good. Gives great intensity.

Gonna go buy some Animal Rage now, hmmm could stack it with Animal Pump...my Moroccan friend says that's the best they get overseas and its super marked up lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm gunna go ahead and throw this in the Mix! I just tried Uplift which is from our NLA for Her line. ****s awesome! Taste is amazing, Focus out of this world, kicks in in about 5-10 min, I unfortunately didn't workout on it because of herniated disc but my wife did and she wouldn't stop raving about it. If your woman is looking for a good pre and don't want jitters, with more focus, kicks in quickly, good pumps, and formulated just for a woman, and sustained energy throughout workouts. Get her some Uplift!

The New Supp-D I have coming and by the way Uplift was I'm super excited about what this pre is gunna bring to the table. After I try it I will give my own feedback about it.