Best preworkout

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
I've used a ton of different preworkout, but the best one I have found is animal rage in pill form. I have built no resistance to it in the past 4 canisters, and I have yet to crash or have jitters after a workout. Anyone agree or is there a better one I should try?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I've used a ton of different preworkout, but the best one I have found is animal rage in pill form. I have built no resistance to it in the past 4 canisters, and I have yet to crash or have jitters after a workout. Anyone agree or is there a better one I should try?
Never knew it came in a pill. I liked the powder, it tasted good. But wouldnt say it was the best.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
call me biast but volatile is awsome....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supersize for me has everything i need in a pre-workout.

Great stim package, a good dose of creapure, and leucine nitrate for anabolism and pumps.

Another product i really like is Jack3d Micro.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I also really enjoyed supersize! Might not be the best but Damn for the price its hard to beat! I'm really interested in muscle marinade or fierce next heard great things!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Assault is also solid for a complex formula to take a break from concentrated pres

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So subjective. I like about five!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also really enjoyed supersize! Might not be the best but Damn for the price its hard to beat! I'm really interested in muscle marinade or fierce next heard great things!
Happy to hear you enjoy SuperSize. AX SuperSize and SAN Fierce are my 2 current favorites.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never new it was a pill, i have tons of orange sample packets.

newbreed

Awards
Supersize for me has everything i need in a pre-workout.

Great stim package, a good dose of creapure, and leucine nitrate for anabolism and pumps.

Another product i really like is Jack3d Micro.
Jack3d Micro is my favorite now. The energy i get is just right (not too much and not too little) and the pumps are great. tastes good and mixes well too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What are you looking for in a pre work out formula wise? Maybe I could point ya in the right direction.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

I had some sample packs of fierce domination. It was decent, nothing mind blowing for me but it definitely gets the job done!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've used a lot of them and I like supersize more than c4.. and I've probably gone through 8 tubs of that this year. Mixed it with hemoval and I was in the zone every time!!

zv3

zv3

Awards
Hemoval is the best for pumps to me, but I don't think it has any energy ingredients, just pump ingredients.

Jacked3d (original) is still the best for energy to me. I have literally 15 prework-out supps and Shotgun NO has about everything in it and works very well. I am trying to get away from the stims (caffeine) and just use pre's that have just a few crucial ingredients, not the under-dosed "kitchen sink" pre's.

NOxplode was the worst, not sure how it got so popular, it literally does nothing for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemoval is the best for pumps to me, but I don't think it has any energy ingredients, just pump ingredients.

Jacked3d (original) is still the best for energy to me. I have literally 15 prework-out supps and Shotgun NO has about everything in it and works very well. I am trying to get away from the stims (caffeine) and just use pre's that have just a few crucial ingredients, not the under-dosed "kitchen sink" pre's.

NOxplode was the worst, not sure how it got so popular, it literally does nothing for me.
For a great stim free pre workout with just the crucials in it give Ultra Reps a look.

It was one of my favs before i even started working for AX. The increase in reps and endurance was just amazing from the get go.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For a great stim free pre workout with just the crucials in it give Ultra Reps a look.

It was one of my favs before i even started working for AX. The increase in reps and endurance was just amazing from the get go.
I find myself using Ultra Reps a bit more than SuperSize now. I feel like I can keep going forever. (I also sometimes have stim issues)