Indonesia Tongkat Ali Extract (100:1 extract) by Real Herbs

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Curious if anyone has used Indonesia Tongkat Ali Extract (100:1 extract) by Real Herbs?
400 mg per capsule

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used this brand but I can tell you that Barlowes Herbal Elixirs brand is legit.
Barlowes Tong Kat Ali 100:1 root extract is 500mg per capsule and you get 60 caps
in a jar at a very decent price. When I ran it I did 1 cap twice a day 5 days on 2 days
off at 1000 mg a day and by the 2nd week on the weekends when I was off the TKA
I still felt great. I have someone else who uses it and loves it but he needs 3 caps a
day because of his size 240 lbs and I am 174lbs. I will take a look at the brand you
mentioned to see the price but take a look at the 100 :1 extract from Barlowes.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
200lbs here so it sounds like at the mentioned dosage, 3 caps would work better than 2 caps?

I haven't used this brand but I can tell you that Barlowes Herbal Elixirs brand is legit.
Barlowes Tong Kat Ali 100:1 root extract is 500mg per capsule and you get 60 caps
in a jar at a very decent price. When I ran it I did 1 cap twice a day 5 days on 2 days
off at 1000 mg a day and by the 2nd week on the weekends when I was off the TKA
I still felt great. I have someone else who uses it and loves it but he needs 3 caps a
day because of his size 240 lbs and I am 174lbs. I will take a look at the brand you
mentioned to see the price but take a look at the 100 :1 extract from Barlowes.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 200lbs I would try out 2 caps a day 5 days on 2 off for 3 weeks and see if it kicks in at that dose,
if at the end of 3 weeks it doesn't feel like it's kicked in then up it to 3 a day. If you get it let me know
how it works for you.