Do you guys prefer Cinnabun Trutein with Water or Milk?
- 10-16-2012, 07:07 PM
- 10-16-2012, 07:14 PM
10-16-2012, 07:20 PM
10-16-2012, 07:22 PM
almost all protein is better with milk
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
10-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Just finished the chocolate covered banana with milk and it was amazing. Just placed order for chocolate covered strawberry. Wanted vanilla, but sold out everywhere.
10-16-2012, 08:37 PM
10-16-2012, 09:21 PM
I use Trutein w/ 16-20 oz water or skim milk
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com
10-17-2012, 07:53 AM
10-17-2012, 07:54 AM
10-17-2012, 08:27 AM
10-17-2012, 09:11 AM
X3. When I have to I use little water(5oz) and a bunch of ice. Milk is golden boy.Originally Posted by actionhero
"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
10-17-2012, 11:33 AM
10-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Yes!!! It's back in stock!!!
I always have mine with water, I've honestly never tried a shake with milk in it. I'm kinda antidairy but that's been changing overtime.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeySon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2012, 11:56 AM
- By marcink99 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:16 PM
- By weakestlink in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:51 PM
- By Cellardude in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:27 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 100Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:17 PM