GDA, Insulin mim and repartitioner
- 08-18-2013, 04:54 PM
- 08-18-2013, 06:06 PM
I did read it again now, but it leaves me as wise as before to be honest.
This whole thing isnt easy if english isnt your first language
So lets see if i got things right:
1. GDAs are for health reasons only
2. They cant be used for body recomp at all, especially not to block carbs from fat cells but shuttle them into muscles
3. All the people who claim to gain lean mass with GDAs like AP or even claim to gain mass and lose fat at the same time are liars (or its placebo effect...)
Please correct me if im wrong in any of these...
- 08-18-2013, 06:46 PM
08-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Ok, i think i got it now, thank you
Any GDA you would highly recommend if my main goal is cutting without worrying about carbs? (assuming my diet is on spot)
08-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
08-18-2013, 11:25 PM
08-18-2013, 11:39 PM
08-19-2013, 02:02 AM
08-19-2013, 05:52 AM
Ok, i think ill try all of these and see which one works best for me.
Thanks to everyone, especially to mr.cooper69!
08-19-2013, 06:11 AM
Coop hit the nail on the head.
...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
08-19-2013, 12:26 PM
It does the job of the insulin for you so your insulin will be more sensitive. That's about the only benefit I've seen.
08-19-2013, 12:41 PM
I vote for Burn24. I'm not 100% on how GDAs work but just anecdotal-ly, I feel like Burn24 has helped me with better optimization of nutrients usage.
08-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Coop do you think certain ingredients like corosolic acid can actually shuttle carbs to muscle instead of fat by translocating glut 4 in skeletal muscle?
PES ALPHAMINE Log
08-19-2013, 03:51 PM
08-19-2013, 04:28 PM
08-19-2013, 04:52 PM
(Sorry if i still didnt get it but this is a very complex topic imo)
08-19-2013, 04:53 PM
08-19-2013, 04:54 PM
08-19-2013, 06:20 PM
08-19-2013, 09:27 PM
08-19-2013, 09:33 PM
08-19-2013, 09:52 PM
08-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Here's a question..
I'm going to Vegas in 2 weeks for 2nd anniversary and wife's 30th bday.
I have been dieting at 1800-2300 cals for last 2 weeks and dropped 10lbs. We have some fancy dinners, lunches, and a lot of drinking that will happen. Would Burn24, glycophase, or MP be useful? Are any ok to use while drinking? Or like I have planned is it best to just go have fun, and worry about it when I get back?
Sorry about formatting, hard to tell on my phone
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
08-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Prior to heavy drinking I would recommend 2-3g ALCAR though, it has neuroprotective qualities that will help ameliorate the damage of dipping your brain in booze and having it sit there for some hours! !
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
08-19-2013, 10:45 PM
08-19-2013, 10:47 PM
08-19-2013, 11:23 PM
I'd use glycophase pre and mp during if you have both
08-19-2013, 11:45 PM
08-20-2013, 02:08 AM
08-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:55 PM
- By SANTAFEDREAM in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2006, 09:12 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2006, 12:15 PM
- By zachs in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2006, 03:04 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2003, 06:56 PM