Test Powder by USPlabs & Gyno Flare! Too high of a dosage?

1. Question Test Powder by USPlabs & Gyno Flare! Too high of a dosage?

Not sure what's going on but I was taking 2 scoops of USPSLabs test powder for 3 days and I got a pretty bad gyno flare under my left nipple. I emailed customer service and was told to discontinue for a few days, then go back to normal dosage.

Since stopping, the inflammation and size of the gyno has dramatically decreased; however I am now considering if I even want to risk it again. I am wondering if the 2 scoops per morning was too high of a dosage for my body or if I am just prone/sensitive to flare ups.

If I am sensitive, is there another product that I should stock theirs with? An additional anti-estrogen supplement?

I'm 26, 200 pounds with a rigorous diet so this was quite a surprise!

Looking forward to some answers... thanks!

2. Gyno after 3 days of use? Wow.... Have you ever had any type of hormone tests done to see if you have an imbalance? Perhaps high estrogen levels/ low Test levels? DAA is supposed to help trigger more LH/Free Test production. Something doesn't sound right. Perhaps your body reacts very sensitively to Increased Test levels?

3. Blood work was taken a week before and everything was normal.

I too found it odd that such a flare up would occur but it did; which is why I am wondering if I am easily prone to gyno or if others encountered the same effects.

thanks for your input
    •   

4. Do you have pre-existing gyno?

Try starting with just 1 scoop and add in an AI like Erase. Once you determine that this is sufficient, go to 1.5 scoops for a few days, and so on
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Just to add:

I read some of the text on:
    If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

and read under - "Conditions Which Are Not Gynecomastia"

Can anyone recommend an effective SERM or AI?

edit: So you recommend taking an AI, such as Erase, while taking Test Powder? What about afterwards? Continue with Erase or some other AI?

thanks for the response!
    Last edited by 300Fan; 10-15-2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: post above

6. Have you ever used a Test Booster, pro hormones, etc before?

7. I ran a bottle of epistane 2 or 3 years ago and had a gyno flare, but that was also the last time using anything.

8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Do you have pre-existing gyno?

Try starting with just 1 scoop and add in an AI like Erase. Once you determine that this is sufficient, go to 1.5 scoops for a few days, and so on

Thanks to Erase, the flare up has stopped... I am currently at 2 full scoops every morning and it appears to be working. I just hope I don't flare up after finishing the bottle.

Thanks again.

9. DAA also increases estrogen which can be a benefit but for some its a negative side. take an AI along with it like Erase, Free Test, Erase Pro, Sustain Alpha gel.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

10. Quote Originally Posted by 300Fan View Post
    Thanks to Erase, the flare up has stopped... I am currently at 2 full scoops every morning and it appears to be working. I just hope I don't flare up after finishing the bottle.

Thanks again.
    then dont take DAA without an AI (Erase) and it wont flare up
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

11. Sounds like a pre-existing lump. I had this problem a few years back and the gyno, though very small, was very sensitive to any sort of hormonal supp, herb, PH, etc. Just keep an AI handy along with an anti-prolactin supp.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 01:40 PM
  2. USPlabs Test Powder™ Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 735
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 03:09 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 01:19 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 08:39 PM
  5. RSS 17 -Alpha...too high of an Sd dose?
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:13 PM