Any supplement for retaining water?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I like some water in my muscles lol.

Nothing wrong with it.

Is there anything,besides creatine,that would enhance this a little?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Nothing wrong with it.

Creatine , and a good electrolyte blend.

Compete has a nice blend of electrolytes, try it out.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA makes you retain water, but some people cramp up as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
TTA makes you retain water, but some people cramp up as well.
Oh yeah! And our TT-500 has an awesome electrolyte blend too right? OP should definitely try that out!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nothing wrong with it.

I would only assume the TTA would make you increase sodium retention underneath the skin-- similar to usnic acid or DNP...

Not intra-cellular.

I would look into Karbolyn, Vitargo, Karbo-Load + Creatine, bcaas, and agmatine.

Of course consume 2 gallons of spring water and use sea salt on all meals

You should be full as a house according to these recommendations...

-Matt

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I would only assume the TTA would make you increase sodium retention underneath the skin-- similar to usnic acid or DNP...

Not intra-cellular.

I would look into Karbolyn, Vitargo, Karbo-Load + Creatine, bcaas, and agmatine.

-Matt
Thanks a lot man.

p.s. why sea salt?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salt + GMS, I have a whole thread dedicated to hemavol which contains GMS with salt for massive intracellular pumps and retention for fullness. I couldn't live without it, makes my muscles full all the time, and awesome vascularity.

Mike

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Salt + GMS, I have a whole thread dedicated to hemavol which contains GMS with salt for massive intracellular pumps and retention for fullness. I couldn't live without it, makes my muscles full all the time, and awesome vascularity.

Mike
Thanks a lot Critical,but I couldn`t find a site that ships to Slovenia and has this.

NutraPlanet and a few others do but they charge like 40$ for shipping,I can not pay that much.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
androbulk, although its a PH and not a supplement

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat a buncha poon. The extra estrogen will help with that! :D
This, carbs while drinking a lot of fluids and anyhting that raises test levels where you don't offset it with an AI. EndoSurge comes to mind with DAA; I got watery from that combo though I added an AI to drop the extra water.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Not intra-cellular.

-Matt
brb trying this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
TTA and GMS have the converse effect that OP wants. Anything that promotes glycogen storage (i.e. a GDA) will increase intracellular water.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot man.p.s. why sea salt?
Sea salt opposed to iodized salt is almost picking hair -- but it does contain trace minerals without refinement.Sodium is crucial in muscle contraction and cellular hydration. Sodium and also co-transport glucose too-Matt

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not intra-cellular.

-Matt
good reccomendations as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like MattPorters suggestions the best, you might also consider supplementing GLutamine, not water retention via the muscles but muscle volume and density is definitely increased. Not to mention the benefits it can have on our immune system, stimulating protein synthesis and GH release.

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
Dandelion root by NOW always does me right!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
Dandelion root by NOW always does me right!

Misread that lol thought we were discussing releasing water. To retain, simply up the carbs and water intake!

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol I know. Already corrected that one. My bad!

Lol sorry merely fired out the reply and didn't notice you had corrected it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Carbs, Sodium and POTASSIUM
Yes Sir! Potassium is important for sure too much sodium and not enough potassium and all the water ends up under the skin instead of inside the organs and muscle.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Yes Sir! Potassium is important for sure too much sodium and not enough potassium and all the water ends up under the skin instead of inside the organs and muscle.
Yep! They need to be balanced.

Potatoes have a ton of Potassium. Raisins, OJ, Bananas.

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
do you prefer your potassium from food sources or supplementation such as potassium gluconate?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
do you prefer your potassium from food sources or supplementation such as potassium gluconate?
I believe food sources are best. I'm not 100% on this but I remember reading potassium is not really absorbed well through supplementation.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe food sources are best. I'm not 100% on this but I remember reading potassium is not really absorbed well through supplementation.
It's pretty much worthless to supplement. If you get any respectable levels through supplementation, you are risking cardiac arrest and death.