Compound 20 - AnabolicMinds.com

Compound 20

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Compound 20

For those of you that have run it solo and not with a ton of other crap... What did you notice? Worth it to pick up 2 or 3 bottles?

2. New Member
    Answers

2 bottles tops, I ran one bottle its pretty decent I ate like **** and stayed lean... ONLY issue is man it costs a lot for an 8 week cycle, some people stop seeing results or claim to after week 3 or 4 BUT a lot of those claims could be people didn't try adjusting diet or turn it up in the gym you just never know. Just too expensive for me to run 8 weeks at the time it came out. I was cutting at the time and between that and super hd I was eating crappy and still list like ten pounds in a month

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I've run it a couple times... The first bottle I ran was intense... significantly increased my appetite/thirst... so its important to listen to your body and feed it/water it when its talking to you. Definitely had an improvement in strength while aiding in leaning out some body fat. I ran a 2 bottle run with it over the summer but stacked it with other products so I can't really say all the improvements I had were specifically from Compound 20. Definitely made big progress in my physique over the summer. I really do think its worth running 2 bottles if you have the funds for it. It's a solid product. On my 1 bottle run, just when it was really kicking a$$, I ran out.. weeks 3 and 4 are when Compound really shined.. week 2 is when I noticed things were changing.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

You def have to eat a lot! If I was running late on a meal I'd get light headed and woozy sometimes. I ran it a couple weeks alone before the super hd its good stuff! After week two I added powerfull as well and it was pretty crazy

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    For those of you that have run it solo and not with a ton of other crap... What did you notice? Worth it to pick up 2 or 3 bottles?
    I was lucky enough to be a beta tester for that and when I ran it alone, I noticed and increase in appetite and thirst. Didn't really do a cutting diet and was close to the weight I started at minus a couple inches off my waist. I listened to my body and ate when I was hungry and drank more water than normal but at least I know I had an increase in anabolism.

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I appreciate all of the feedback guys. I found it for a really good price so i'm gonna pull the trigger and get two bottles.

7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I 2nd the hunger & thirst.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

After the second week of eight I noticed with every dose that my veins would pop. Strength gain came at week three. I would run it again.

9. New Member
    Answers

The hunger you get from this is terrible. Anabeta Elite isn't even this strong on appetite. You'll be downing water like its your job too. I could eat all I wanted and I wouldn't gain much fat if I gained any at all.

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    The hunger you get from this is terrible. Anabeta Elite isn't even this strong on appetite. You'll be downing water like its your job too. I could eat all I wanted and I wouldn't gain much fat if I gained any at all.
    ^^This is exactly what I need man. I'm not still trying to lean out before I go into a bulk. SlinTensity has really helped with my appetite and help fight off the fat. I can't wait to run the two together. I'll make sure to always have a snack around and plenty of water.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:54 AM
  2. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:23 AM
  3. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:29 PM
  4. Compound-20 Beta log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 04:03 PM
  5. Replies: 154