Anything to Stack with formerone?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
As Im going to run formerone as a drying out hardening effect, what could i run with it, if anything?

I liked erase solo for example, not as any kind of pct etc.

Some daa? igf-2? mild ph? dhea?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends if you wanna go hormonal or non hormonal.

DAA is always a good add, especially with an AI like you are running.

What type of results are you looking for?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Edited to make sense:

Anything is fine.

Ideally like to take advantage of its AI abilities. Originally just to harden and dry out a bit but wouldnt mind a boost in the test department too. I was going to try dermacrine but failed to find any, but got this after having a fine experience on Erase

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely go with DAA. Cheap and effective. I would also throw on a cortisol control supp like reduce xt to finish off the trifecta.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it before FormaSurge came out with EndoSurge, it was a great natty stack. Any test booster or if you can get your hands on Dermacrine will be awesome.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Ive wanted to run Havoc for a while, could this be useful on.. or should I run this first and try havoc later (As epistane is already pretty anti-estro, could dry me out bad)

anyone tried formestane with havoc/epistane?
spray on the gonads?!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran it before FormaSurge came out with EndoSurge, it was a great natty stack. Any test booster or if you can get your hands on Dermacrine will be awesome.
I was going to say this. I get so much test freed up from the EndoSurge that I often like to use a little bit of an AI with it and of course the AI also helps to boost the testosterone so it is a great combination.

I would not recommend Dermacrine if you are trying to bring on the dry look unless you plan to use a good bit of the formestane product.