Need advice on some supps :)

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Hey you guys I need some advice on which brand names of these types of supps yall recommend

horny goat weed: NOW,Horny Goat Weed Extract 750mg

Yohimbine:TWIN LABS Yohimbine HCL 2.5mg

Caffeine: TWIN LABS or Kaizen Ive had Kaizen so i know thats legit
and this new supp i found out about called Tongkat Ali

any help?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
What are your goals?1st!bam!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
As Mack says above what do you want to achieve?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
caffeine = vasoconstrictor. slight stimdick if you use too much. yohimbe however is a vasodilator in the pelvis area = hornyness achieved if you can deal with the heart beating like a race horse

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
caffeine = vasoconstrictor. slight stimdick if you use too much. yohimbe however is a vasodilator in the pelvis area = hornyness achieved if you can deal with the heart beating like a race horse
ive ran both before in the summer n idk if it gave me stim ****? mayb it did, however i ran the Yohimbine by itself and i was up to 6 pills by itself n felt nothing :( maybe it was a bad batch? because before 4 would almost kill me lol

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lol probly a bad batch, maybe you just have monster tolerance though. 20mg of yohimbe for me makes me feel like ive been fukin poisoned

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
lol probly a bad batch, maybe you just have monster tolerance though. 20mg of yohimbe for me makes me feel like ive been fukin poisoned
could be man ive noticed alotta stims dont hit me the same lol. BUt hopefully it was a bad batch, because i should still feel it without the caffeine right? n dam lol i love the kraziness feeling

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey you guys I need some advice on which brand names of these types of supps yall recommend

horny goat weed: NOW,Horny Goat Weed Extract 750mg

Yohimbine:TWIN LABS Yohimbine HCL 2.5mg

Caffeine: TWIN LABS or Kaizen Ive had Kaizen so i know thats legit
and this new supp i found out about called Tongkat Ali

any help?
I'd go with Trib or maca root over HGW. Check out MAN Yohimbine at 3mg per cap and for caffeine either Primaforce or Prolab caffeine. Just my 2 cents..

Twin Labs just doesn't do it for me.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I'd go with Trib or maca root over HGW. Check out MAN Yohimbine at 3mg per cap and for caffeine either Primaforce or Prolab caffeine. Just my 2 cents..

Twin Labs just doesn't do it for me.
Thnks for the advice man, and you know what I will go with MAN i was ordering my supps as i type :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thnks for the advice man, and you know what I will go with MAN i was ordering my supps as i type :)
Go for Genomyx alphaburn or decimate over yohimbine hcl. For the horny goat weed, be sure to have it standardized for a high % of icariin (as in CEL PCT Assist or App nut Drive)