iron mag labs e-control vs erase pro

tromarc

Awards
Don't know anything about e-control, anyone know this product?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought 6 oxo had been banned? I NEED 6 oxo!!!!!! Is this a precursor?

- Valdez

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why does 6-oxo win? its test boosting properties might be higher but as ai erase should be better?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you can't go wrong either way. I love Erase Pro cause one pill is all you need for it and Androsta has been very potent for an AI for me.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
If I were choosing something to include for a PCT, I'd definitely opt for erase over 6 oxo. The fact that its an all in one Test Booster, AI, and Cortisol Control product makes it that much more attractive.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have any of you actually used 6 oxo? I'm not talking about iron mag specifically, just 6 oxo? Possibly the original by Ergopharm?

Erase is great no doubt but 6 oxo FOR ME is better. Better results all the way around.

- Valdez

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I have used E-Control following a SD/Halo cycle. Torem for PCT @ 120/90/60/60, threw the E-control in after week 2 @ 600mg ED...it was fantastic. I actually gained 3lbs in pct. Granted, I was still eating like a horse so that may have had a lot to do with it :-D Liked it enough to pick up another bottle for my next cycle. I have not tried Erase or Erase Pro so I cannot compare them.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the old 6-oxo from Epharm, it didnt do much for me besides wreck my libido. It honestly felt very similar to ATD in my experience, and I'm not a fan of that either.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the old 6-oxo from Epharm, it didnt do much for me besides wreck my libido. It honestly felt very similar to ATD in my experience, and I'm not a fan of that either.
I agree on ATD however disagree on the 6 oxo... I loved that stuff can't comment on e control but the OG was the best I've used hands down.

Aren't you a rep? (phone app)

- Valdez

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree on ATD however disagree on the 6 oxo... I loved that stuff can't comment on e control but the OG was the best I've used hands down.

- Valdez
Different people respond to different substances differently. Some people get better gyno control with aromasin vs arimidex and vice versa, some prefer Erase, some like 6-oxo, etc.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different people respond to different substances differently. Some people get better gyno control with aromasin vs arimidex and vice versa, some prefer Erase, some like 6-oxo, etc.
Yea

- Valdez

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ive used Ergopharm's 6 oxo 3 times(600mg). Once in PCT and two times solo~ NEVER had any negative effect with libido

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Aren't you a rep? (phone app)

- Valdez
I have used E-Control with 6-oxo, it is very strong surprisingly and works great; so does Erase for that matter. I like both with EndoSurge for PCT depending on what I am coming off of. Can't go wrong with either and both are stand up companies I go to often.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I enjoyed 6-oxo (ergo brand) and love erase. Never heard iron mags version

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Iron mags version is 6OXO and ATD. Its a combination brahhss!!

them0dster

Awards
Ive used e control and loved it. Erase worked the 1st time i ran it. After it did nada so i moved on to 6- oxo

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Interesting. Ill take a look

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron mags version is 6OXO and ATD. Its a combination brahhss!!
Uh no it is not. The banning of ATD is what forced IML to change to 6-oxo a while a go. I just so happen to be a long time member on their forum and read this soap opera more than once. It really doesn't matter, we all have choices its just finding what works best for YOU. Form works for me better than arimistane, but that is ME. It is really dependent on your body chemistry.

gabys225

Awards
Uh no it is not. The banning of ATD is what forced IML to change to 6-oxo a while a go. I just so happen to be a long time member on their forum and read this soap opera more than once. It really doesn't matter, we all have choices its just finding what works best for YOU. Form works for me better than arimistane, but that is ME. It is really dependent on your body chemistry.

I was actually searching the forum hoping someone could shed light on the soap opera you refer to. How does IML sell 6-OXO if it's supposed to be banned? Are they using the name or is the compound identical to the original? Sorry if this has been asked 100 times before, I just couldn't figure this out and would really like to run the IML product!