Awards
  • Established
Bout to start pct in 3-4 days from a 4 week 30mg epi cycle

It looks like:
Torem 120 for the first 3 days 90 for the next 4 then 60/30/30
Daa 3gs for like 6 weeks I have alot
Activate extreme at suggested label dose
Erase 0/0/3/2/1
Creatine, fish oil, bcaa's, orange triad, whatever I have left of life support, liv. 52,

I also have alphamine and shift I was wondering Would it be a nice addition when I start erase?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's plenty. I love torem myself and it makes a nice combo with DAA. I like adding I3C for the estrogen modulating effects.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks kingjames. What do u think about the alphamine shift add-on?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I personally would run alphamine but not shift. Look into Reduce XT for a stim-free option, especially if in PCT.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Ok alphamine yes shift no... Alright that sucks cuz I heard they are great stacked with erase. I got mint flavored torem. Anyone tried it b4?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would run alphamine but not shift. Look into Reduce XT for a stim-free option, especially if in PCT.
Agreed, reduce XT is great for pct!

Ok alphamine yes shift no... Alright that sucks cuz I heard they are great stacked with erase. I got mint flavored torem. Anyone tried it b4?
I've had torem and they all taste disgusting. I found the best way to take it is by putting a little bit of orange juice or other juice in your mouth, squirt the torem in your mouth and swallow immediately followed by drinking more juice. I almost never taste it that way.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.. reduce xt is awesome.for pct. Tta imo is great to.. to offset typical pct fat gain. Torem dose is to high imo. 60/60/30/30/30/30

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks for a 4 week 30 mg epi run? I think I'm at 90 for 3 60 for 4 and then 30/30/30

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You heard correct...they are ok to stack.

I am not a fat of running any fat burner in PCT, id rather run them after PCT is over. But if you were going to run one Alphamine would be the obvious choice with its muscle sparing ingredients

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I wasn't planning on running alpha or shift in pct but since erase is being ran in the third week I thought it may be a good time