help from someone who knows.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

As a health stand point...I would honestly advise people to cut and stay below 15% , also make sure to lower their waist circumference as much as they can naturally and through diet and exercise. Only thing I won't ingest is Trans Fats , none at all...everything else fair game!
    thank you for making me not feel bad for eating pizza tonight lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    thank you for making me not feel bad for eating pizza tonight lol
    Lol if it was within your macros, enjoy. Aside from that, bro even on a cut we all need at least to catch a little break...mental sanity !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    You know what is really anti catabolic?
    Food.
    By the way, if our bodies where as catabolic as the supplement companies would have you believe, we would all look like starvation victims.
    Peace
    This x10.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Glutamine in excess or in deficit does the same nothing. No such thing as "eating clean" , food is food, macros are macros...If you don't go over your kCalories of the day, if you don't go over your macros, it matters little to nothing where they come from.
    Would you not argue that 100g of glucose has a very different impact on insulin levels than 100g of fructose? I.e. if you glycogen stores are saturated etc.?

Or what about eating micronutreint rich foods, these I would class as eating "clean" as opposed to calorie dense pies and burgers. Coz MAcros might be Macros but you need a large vareity of micros throughout the day, esp. those with short half lives or that play an integral role in health. Hence why I base all my meals around micros rather than macros

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    This x10.

Would you not argue that 100g of glucose has a very different impact on insulin levels than 100g of fructose? I.e. if you glycogen stores are saturated etc.?

Or what about eating micronutreint rich foods, these I would class as eating "clean" as opposed to calorie dense pies and burgers. Coz MAcros might be Macros but you need a large vareity of micros throughout the day, esp. those with short half lives or that play an integral role in health. Hence why I base all my meals around micros rather than macros
    Insulin? Yeah , body composition? nope...zero to none .

Like I said eating "clean" is totally non-existent...but let me explain this :/ I eat fruits and veggies like a mad man , thus I never worry about micro-nutrients...I keep most of my bases covered with a healthy and lofty amount of different greens...and it's not abnormal for me to down at least 8-16 oz of greens per meal. I do agree I made it sound too easy and non-caring...I usually remember to add, "as long as you fill your macros and have a good amount of fruits and veggies in it, you'll be ok" but this time I got sloppy !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Insulin? Yeah , body composition? nope...zero to none .

Like I said eating "clean" is totally non-existent...but let me explain this :/ I eat fruits and veggies like a mad man , thus I never worry about micro-nutrients...I keep most of my bases covered with a healthy and lofty amount of different greens...and it's not abnormal for me to down at least 8-16 oz of greens per meal. I do agree I made it sound too easy and non-caring...I usually remember to add, "as long as you fill your macros and have a good amount of fruits and veggies in it, you'll be ok" but this time I got sloppy !
    Body composition maybe not but performance it certainly effects me.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Body composition maybe not but performance it certainly effects me.
    Hm...wouldn't know what to say here , I respond well to carbs...and get the same response from them anyway, be it sucrose, glucose, fructose, dextrose, or just plain coke and pizza (I don't like coke or soda though haha).
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Hm...wouldn't know what to say here , I respond well to carbs...and get the same response from them anyway, be it sucrose, glucose, fructose, dextrose, or just plain coke and pizza (I don't like coke or soda though haha).
    Lucky guy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. They're all very different products. I see no problem in it. Yes some companies put that on their labels for liability, but it's also because your body builds up a tolerance and becomes desensitized after prolonged use. You'll find products not yielding the same results they once did. This is especially common in diet products, pre workouts, etc. Everything you listed are mild test booster/ ai's. If they were pro hormones you'd want to give your body a break and go through a proper pct to get your body producing on its own again and let your receptors clear out.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

9. No such thing as eating clean? Are you kidding me?

10. Quote Originally Posted by HisGirl View Post
    No such thing as eating clean? Are you kidding me?
    Strong first post haha :-) welcome!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:10 PM
  2. Someone who knows what there doing please help this rookie!!
    By AdamSweeting in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:53 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 05:43 AM
  5. PCT help from those who know for those in need
    By Grrr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 09:11 PM