PES Erase making me feel emotionless

ebarrett50

Awards
^^ That lol.

I hear a lot about having over-emotional problems, but I have lack there of. I don't think it is BAD necessarily, but it would be nice to know if this has happened to anyone else?

Other then that it's a pretty killer supp

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
^^ That lol.

I hear a lot about having over-emotional problems, but I have lack there of. I don't think it is BAD necessarily, but it would be nice to know if this has happened to anyone else?

Other then that it's a pretty killer supp
Because some people get real depressed. The fact that you don't give a fukc, your in the clear as far as I'm concerned

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of that. How long have you been on erase?

ebarrett50

Awards
Well, I have chronic depression... The erase kind of numbs the feeling. Hard to explain. I started yesterday, so I don't know how long it will last. It makes me feel like I could rip a door off a tank. Pretty potent stuff lol

Edit:::
The whole depression thing has been getting better the last few weeks though

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Fist time I hear this as well, are you taking stacking with something else?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fist time I hear this as well, are you taking stacking with something else?
I agree, haven't heard of this before. Definitely doesn't cause me depression or lack of emotion! You sure you aren't stacking with clen or something? Lol

ebarrett50

Awards
I'm stacking with DAA. When my L Dopa comes in I will be taking that too. Could it be the DAA I wonder?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems unlikely after only one day. Same with the DAA unless you've been running it for like 10 days or more.

ebarrett50

Awards
I didn't think it was the DAA because that typically takes a few days to do anything.... that's why I was leaning towards the Erase. It could be my body adjusting to the estrogen blocker, being the first time I have ever taken one. First time with a test booster as well.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't think it was the DAA because that typically takes a few days to do anything.... that's why I was leaning towards the Erase. It could be my body adjusting to the estrogen blocker, being the first time I have ever taken one. First time with a test booster as well.
Still 1 day of taking it would be early to be experiencing psychological sides IMO.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Give it some time and report back, although I could see some relevant causation.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You can't be serious. He has taken it for one day.

Actually very serious, it only takes one dose to start deactivating aromataze enzymes, if someone is deficient already in that department due to low hormone production, anhedonia is quite capable of occurring.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I have chronic depression... The erase kind of numbs the feeling. Hard to explain. I started yesterday, so I don't know how long it will last. It makes me feel like I could rip a door off a tank. Pretty potent stuff lol

Edit:::
The whole depression thing has been getting better the last few weeks though
Have you been taking anything for your depression?

rockme

rockme

Awards
I did erase pro, and I think the 75 mg was too much for my 5'7" 175 lb frame. I got vascular and lean, but my libido was absolutely non-existent. I stacked it with intimidate. I'm currently on anabeta elite/bulk d aspartic acid stack, growing like a beast and libido is sky high!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd say you cant gauge its emotional effects in just one day, there could be something else going on in your life that could be the main factor here!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
This whole thread makes me lulz...

I never once heard of an aromatase inhibitor giving any type of "feeling" in a day and didn't think erase a strong enough ai to be causing the anti libido effect at rec doses... i only ever got a boost...

Although atd gave me a boost in libido too(while it kills most people's) and i felt strong as hell on it even taking it stand alone after a sd cycle and pct.

AI's can be great... erase can be even more awesome with its anti-cort effects but i just don't see it being the cause of any of your problems.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Could it be the cortisol reducing effects of the supplement. I've taken Erase before with no problem, but last week when I took more than one cap I couldn't sleep. I've started again today only with one cap - lets see how I go.

rockme

rockme

Awards
This whole thread makes me lulz...

I never once heard of an aromatase inhibitor giving any type of "feeling" in a day and didn't think erase a strong enough ai to be causing the anti libido effect at rec doses... i only ever got a boost...

Although atd gave me a boost in libido too(while it kills most people's) and i felt strong as hell on it even taking it stand alone after a sd cycle and
pct.

AI's can be great... erase can be even more awesome with its anti-cort effects but i just don't see it being the cause of any of your problems.
AI's can absolutely alter one's emotional state. You are manipulating hormones in your body, and hormones have plenty to do with mood, anxiety, depression, susceptibility to anger, etc. Some folks are more susceptible to these occurences than others, while some may not be effected at all. It is completely individualized. The way you react to Erase Pro is not the way everybody else will or should.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP are you unable to feel happiness or are you just not as sad. Or is it a lack of both?

If you laughed at this gif you are fine. If not, seek medical help immediately.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No emotions = No f*ks to give.

It's ironic that the name is "Erase" - You're in the Vanilla Sky of the bodybuilding world. - Just take some l-dopa and ZMA for lucid dreams. Forget about everything.

If Jim Morrison were alive, he'd write a song about it.

But seriously, too early to tell. - Erase is good ish; if it's erasing your emotions, maybe you have too many. Man up.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AI's can absolutely alter one's emotional state. You are manipulating hormones in your body, and hormones have plenty to do with mood, anxiety, depression, susceptibility to anger, etc. Some folks are more susceptible to these occurences than others, while some may not be effected at all. It is completely individualized. The way you react to Erase Pro is not the way everybody else will or should.
Your not informing me of anything new. It's not going to happen in one day of dosing fella.

Placebo is one powerful mental drug man. Not saying erase intended effects are placebo, but this situation under this set of circumstances of most definitely the result of such.

ebarrett50

Awards
Your not informing me of anything new. It's not going to happen in one day of dosing fella.

Placebo is one powerful mental drug man. Not saying erase intended effects are placebo, but this situation under this set of circumstances of most definitely the result of such.
I'm thinking this. Here is ecaxtly what happened

I got my DAA in first, so I started taking it the next morning. I had 6g of it at once and then soon after I had coffee... which made me feel like hell around an hour later. I started spacing the doses to 3g in the morning and 3 g about 4 or 5 hours later. That helped a lot, but I was still hesitant with taking it. Then I got my Erase and about an hour after taking it I felt pretty dull. Now I feel pretty great (confidence is up and happier). I'm thinking my hormones were out of wack to begin with and the erase is helping balance things. I'm going to see how things go from here and hopefully they will keep improving. I probably just had bad vibes because of the nauseous feeling the first day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Off topic but nice updated avi brosef! Looks like you leaned up nicely!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking this. Here is ecaxtly what happened

I got my DAA in first, so I started taking it the next morning. I had 6g of it at once and then soon after I had coffee... which made me feel like hell around an hour later. I started spacing the doses to 3g in the morning and 3 g about 4 or 5 hours later. That helped a lot, but I was still hesitant with taking it. Then I got my Erase and about an hour after taking it I felt pretty dull. Now I feel pretty great (confidence is up and happier). I'm thinking my hormones were out of wack to begin with and the erase is helping balance things. I'm going to see how things go from here and hopefully they will keep improving. I probably just had bad vibes because of the nauseous feeling the first day.
Definitely think it was just normal reactions to regular day life situations that were attributed to the dosing of the products. I'm glad you cleared it all up. Now you can enjoy the best OTC AI known to man! :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Daa.... now THAT is something that can really mess with one's mood and mental state quite easily. Just read up on it and the multitude of different effects its had on others depending on the type they are using and in conjunction with things as simple as artificial sweeteners...

If your already consuming aspertame then it can take very lil daa or sda to tip the Neuro effects into the toxic or side effects range...or you may already have a susceptible brain chemistry that doesn't lend to being effected well with excess daa... those effects very much so can be immediate where as hormonal effects cascading into mental effects typically take MUCH longer.

Personally i love daa and the great effects it can bring, but just look back in the archives of almost any nutrition board out there and the flurry of worried posts that were made by many knowledgeable members thinking it would be ALL bad to supplement with such a compound(DAA)... luckily it turns out the issues are few and far between when taken at the therapeutic rec doses we use but still there are many that have issues with it, some with different kinds or manufacturers variations more then others, but just the same it's a possibility....

again I'd also drop all aspertame sweetener use for sometime before and after running a course of daa or sodium d asperate. I didn't the second time i used bulk daa and had some anxiety issues crop up, not severe, as I'm not an anxious person typically, but noticeable. It ceased after taking a break and dropping the Wal-Mart/great value "koolaid/crystal light" stuff i was using at the time that contained aspertame as the sweetener.

Good luck regardless ;)

Ltl.. Thanks for the compliments on the avi, but i can't claim that's current sadly... that's from back in 2008... I'm a wee bit chubby right now @203 and posted that as self motivation to get back down to a lean and mean state. Shouldn't take long honestly with what i have planned.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa.... now THAT is something that can really mess with one's mood and mental state quite easily. Just read up on it and the multitude of different effects its had on others depending on the type they are using and in conjunction with things as simple as artificial sweeteners...

If your already consuming aspertame then it can take very lil daa or sda to tip the Neuro effects into the toxic or side effects range...or you may already have a susceptible brain chemistry that doesn't lend to being effected well with excess daa... those effects very much so can be immediate where as hormonal effects cascading into mental effects typically take MUCH longer.

Personally i love daa and the great effects it can bring, but just look back in the archives of almost any nutrition board out there and the flurry of worried posts that were made by many knowledgeable members thinking it would be ALL bad to supplement with such a compound(DAA)... luckily it turns out the issues are few and far between when taken at the therapeutic rec doses we use but still there are many that have issues with it, some with different kinds or manufacturers variations more then others, but just the same it's a possibility....

again I'd also drop all aspertame sweetener use for sometime before and after running a course of daa or sodium d asperate. I didn't the second time i used bulk daa and had some anxiety issues crop up, not severe, as I'm not an anxious person typically, but noticeable. It ceased after taking a break and dropping the Wal-Mart/great value "koolaid/crystal light" stuff i was using at the time that contained aspertame as the sweetener.

Good luck regardless ;)

Ltl.. Thanks for the compliments on the avi, but i can't claim that's current sadly... that's from back in 2008... I'm a wee bit chubby right now @203 and posted that as self motivation to get back down to a lean and mean state. Shouldn't take long honestly with what i have planned.
Good notes here bro and I'm sure you will get back there bro!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DAA indeed can trigger mental issues but there is too much to dive into on that one. Get some bloods and MRI on brain done and I am more than sure you will find the answer.