amazing pre workout jolt!!!

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
my buddy's like try these,

i popped an adipo kinetic, and a cayenne pepper capsule.....
:run:

It was like a light bulb turned on in my stomach that just pissed me off! I am 220lbs. btw
one of the most productive workouts of my life .

when we left the gym i was buzzing all over.

i am searching for some adipo now.

great pre WO combo, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck on finding the Adipo. I sold my last one for $100.

GuyinLA

Awards
What's an adipo kinetic?
Adipokinetix was a product that was made by Syntrax. The ingredients were Norephedrine, Caffeine, and Yohimbe. It was extremely popular. The FDA banned it some time ago.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
this may be a bit off topic but have you tried a Redline from VPX? I know guys big and small who've gotten the jolt of their lifetime when taking this PW.

"It's like coke in a can...Redballs gives you wiiiiings"

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Time to try the ECY stack

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I miss adipo....NYC was the ****, except it killed my libido. I used Sci-Fit's Thermocuts II for awhile, when it was still NYC.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have some Gennapharm adrenalin myself, which was a good nyc stack. However, I'm kinda antsy about using it, as I found that after a week or so being on it my prostate was becoming noticably enlarged.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
holy crap Max Silver who is that girl in your avatar??:D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my g/f *sighs* She whoring herself out again I see. Oh well.. as long as it paid well!

:D

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just took some myself. :thumbsup:
I still have some Gennapharm adrenalin myself, which was a good nyc stack. However, I'm kinda antsy about using it, as I found that after a week or so being on it my prostate was becoming noticably enlarged.

John6

Awards
Adipokinetix was a product that was made by Syntrax. The ingredients were Norephedrine, Caffeine, and Yohimbe. It was extremely popular. The FDA banned it some time ago.
So norephedrine is better than ephedrine? Or is it the yohimbine that makes it so potent?

GuyinLA

Awards
So norephedrine is better than ephedrine? Or is it the yohimbine that makes it so potent?
I'm sure it was the norephedrine. Caffeine and Yohimbe are still legal, thus one could simply replace the norephedrine with ephedrine. A good many lament the loss of NYC.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that norephedrine had very nice mood enhancing effects, as well as a nice smooth energy release, as opposed to the jittery cracked out meth-head buzz that ephedrine provides (don't get me wrong, I enjoy both). For myself it also possesses very powerful appetite suppressing effects, which is certainly a welcome thing when cutting.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
my buddy's like try these,

i popped an adipo kinetic, and a cayenne pepper capsule.....
:run:

It was like a light bulb turned on in my stomach that just pissed me off! I am 220lbs. btw
one of the most productive workouts of my life .

when we left the gym i was buzzing all over.

i am searching for some adipo now.

great pre WO combo, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!!
If you wanna get all crazy try some nose torque. Powerlifters use that **** before heavy lifts to really wake us up and get us "fired up", along with some hyperventilating and screaming :D

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jweave, thats strange because when I used to use adipo my libido and erection went through the roof. I always wondered if it was just the yohimbe or some "other secret ingredient". Great results though. I miss it.

Mr.50

I miss adipo....NYC was the ****, except it killed my libido. I used Sci-Fit's Thermocuts II for awhile, when it was still NYC.