Natty boosters

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I stacked GF-T21 and DAA (3g/day) for a 21-day cycle and noticed an increased in vascularity - my waist also stayed the same and I added lbs to my bodyweight and major lifts
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. I used SNS DAA and bulbine for just 2 weeks and had epic strength gains, lost body fat, gained muscle, and got crazy pumps! Am I doing it right?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I used SNS DAA and bulbine for just 2 weeks and had epic strength gains, lost body fat, gained muscle, and got crazy pumps! Am I doing it right?
    Almost. We really need to hear about how you gained around 10 lbs. of solid muscle in those two weeks, broke out in full body acne and had a two-week erection. That's would be more in the ballpark.

  4. If they work for you thats great. I lift in a large gym with a lot of dedicated lifters. Most agree that natty's have their place but I don't know of anyone who's made any significant gains on nattys alone.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    If they work for you thats great. I lift in a large gym with a lot of dedicated lifters. Most agree that natty's have their place but I don't know of anyone who's made any significant gains on nattys alone.
    Coop was being sardonic mainly. Both he and I (maybe even Dewey knows it too) know that Natural test boosters have their place, albeit they are not a heavy influencing factor of hypertrophy (be it myofibrillar or sarcoplasmic) they still help in performance through various ways. I think they do have a place as ergogenic aids...yet people forget that they cannot rely on supplements to reach their goals...it's all achieved through diet, proper training and rest WITH the help of supplements (though not ALL...some are just junk)...notice I mean HELP not really DEPENDANCE...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Coop was being sardonic mainly. Both he and I (maybe even Dewey knows it too) know that Natural test boosters have their place, albeit they are not a heavy influencing factor of hypertrophy (be it myofibrillar or sarcoplasmic) they still help in performance through various ways. I think they do have a place as ergogenic aids...yet people forget that they cannot rely on supplements to reach their goals...it's all achieved through diet, proper training and rest WITH the help of supplements (though not ALL...some are just junk)...notice I mean HELP not really DEPENDANCE...
    Thanks for the giant vote of confidence there bud. Yes, Dewey does know a thing or two......

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks for the giant vote of confidence there bud. Yes, Dewey does know a thing or two......
    I was joking big boy , you know that haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I was joking big boy , you know that haha
    I know. It must be all the extra estrogen from dat der DAA that's making me so sensitive...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    I used SNS DAA and bulbine for just 2 weeks and had epic strength gains, lost body fat, gained muscle, and got crazy pumps! Am I doing it right?
    Are you sure you weren't taking Inhibit P also?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natty booster cycle # 3 : Endosurge + T blast
    By caz1238 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:59 AM
  2. need help best actual natty booster
    By omg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:15 PM
  3. inhibit-e with a natty booster
    By firstblood in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 01:38 PM
  4. Which Natty Test Booster for PCT?
    By Xodus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:41 PM
  5. Tren and natty test boosters?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Log in
Log in