New to the FitLife

dancewithme88

Awards
Hey all,
I'm a 24 year old female looking for some advice on supplements to help with weight loss and also some preworkouts and their function.
Any and all advice is appreciated.
Thanks and happy training!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,
I'm a 24 year old female looking for some advice on supplements to help with weight loss and also some preworkouts and their function.
Well, you're getting ahead of yourself. What is your training experience? What is your diet? What are your current stats? What supplements have you taken (if any)? Are you on any medications or suffer from any health issues?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Well, you're getting ahead of yourself. What is your training experience? What is your diet? What are your current stats? What supplements have you taken (if any)? Are you on any medications or suffer from any health issues?
^^^ Agreed. More information is needed to make any solid recommendations. We would also need to know what you are hoping to get out of these supplements (ie: fat loss goals, etc.).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey all,
Welcome to AM.
So what are ya curious about? What pre works do?
Are you making it to the gym currently? If so how often and what are you doing when you go? What are you trying to accomplish and what are you eating on a daily basis?

wrathchild281

Awards
supplements are great and do work but they are most benificial if everything else is on point. Nutrition/intesity/recover. give us more feedback and we can layout the better of the supps out.