N-Pept 10 - N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Apparently 1000 times more potent than the common racetam, piracetam. Coop, what are your thoughts on this new supplement released by LGI?

domore

Awards
Yes, it's Noopept. If I remember correctly and not to answer for Coop, but I think he likes Noopept.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not even close to being DSHEA compliant.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DSHEA-compliance is something related to ingredients (as opposed to something like cGMP, which is about formulation of a product). So if LGI's product is not DSHEA compliant because of Noopept, then anything with Noopept is not DSHEA compliant.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DSHEA-compliance is something related to ingredients (as opposed to something like cGMP, which is about formulation of a product). So if LGI's product is not DSHEA compliant because of Noopept, then anything with Noopept is not DSHEA compliant.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the ingredient itself is non-DSHEA, which means any company who sells it is selling "adulterated drugs".

I'm not saying we should all be banned from selling non-DSHEA ingredients(as I think we should be allowed to), but stating the laws as they currently are.

Reactions: mw1

boogyman

Awards
LGI's product is 10 mgs a cap. How many caps would one take, 2? Split dose's?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As a long time user, you can read about my experiences elsewhere on the web. And it definitely does not occur in nature.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Quite unnatural as are the effects. Potent stuff that has a strong stimulant effect on me. Lots of mental clarity, speeding up of the thought process/cognition, excellent memory/recal but not necessarily a good mood or head space for me. Bio gets edgy and no one likes an edgy bio :)~

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
As a long time user, you can read about my experiences elsewhere on the web. And it definitely does not occur in nature.
What experiences have you had with it?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What experiences have you had with it?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I can't link the website, or at least I don't think I can. It had a strong effect on memory and abstract thinking. Downsides: reduced my ability to speak and overall sociability (I got ticked off more easily).

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I ain't gonna lie,I got some just bc it's lgi and I enjoy they're products,great company IMO!

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Definitely wanna try this. can some one who has tried demiurge and this compare the two? I can't decide which would be better as a nootropic

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Definitely wanna try this. can some one who has tried demiurge and this compare the two? I can't decide which would be better as a nootropic
Demiurge blows away noopept. My recent demiurge bottles are pretty much the best racetam I've ever used.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
What can one expect from noopept?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Did you not have a good experience with previous use of phenyl?
It can be tough to say with racetams, but this second go at it, I felt it very strongly even though I wasn't cycled off stims.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How you dosing it? Some People have reported tolerance issues
Yeah, I've experienced this phenomenon (been using phenyl for a few years now) but it's not nearly as profound as people make it out to be. "Feeling" the racetam working is always a nice bonus, but even if you don't get tangible stimulation, learning capacity is still likely improved with continuous use.

domore

Awards
It can be tough to say with racetams, but this second go at it, I felt it very strongly even though I wasn't cycled off stims.
Gotcha. Finally gave in, picked up some aniracetam.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting a useful contribution. If you don't have anything else besides laughing at a stupid joke go ahead and GTFO.

:trollface:
At least make it original little man. :chairshot: :gay:

I used Demiurge as well. Good ****.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least make it original little man. :chairshot: :gay:

I used Demiurge as well. Good ****.
My jimmies ain't even rustled...

I didn't try demiurge, but I want to and plan on doing so!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
My jimmies ain't even rustled...

I didn't try demiurge, but I want to and plan on doing so!
It's enjoyable man.

Also you can stack it quite well with many other supplements.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's enjoyable man.

Also you can stack it quite well with many other supplements.
Yea, I'm just waiting to get back into some classes to put it to great use. Def wanna try it.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm just waiting to get back into some classes to put it to great use. Def wanna try it.
It's gonna work well with LSAT prep.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

....I feel like noopept is going to be abused and banned.... :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
....I feel like noopept is going to be abused and banned.... :(
Highly unlikely since it has no stimulant/abuse potential. It is already banned for sale as a dietary supplement but that's not stopping LGI.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Or me.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Highly unlikely since it has no stimulant/abuse potential. It is already banned for sale as a dietary supplement but that's not stopping LGI.

It does have abuse potential. It may not be addicting but students/business men trying to get ahead won't account for cerebral choline levels and depression.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It does have abuse potential. It may not be addicting but students/business men trying to get ahead won't account for cerebral choline levels and depression.
???

What does this have to do with abuse? And noopept does not elevate brain ACh.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
???

What does this have to do with abuse? And noopept does not elevate brain ACh.

Nevermind, don't want to get into the discussion lol. Carry on.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
Yeah, I've experienced this phenomenon (been using phenyl for a few years now) but it's not nearly as profound as people make it out to be. "Feeling" the racetam working is always a nice bonus, but even if you don't get tangible stimulation, learning capacity is still likely improved with continuous use.
So initially one might "feel" that stimulant kick but eventually it could end up feeling like good old piracetam but just many times more effective . Been a couples years since I used any racetams been messing around with "NGF Boosters" recently defiantly going to try this when the budget allows

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So initially one might "feel" that stimulant kick but eventually it could end up feeling like good old piracetam but just many times more effective . Been a couples years since I used any racetams been messing around with "NGF Boosters" recently defiantly going to try this when the budget allows
Negative, no stimulant kick whatsoever. This is a major reason why abuse is unlikely, seeing as it has minimal effects on the mesocorticolimbic system.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
So anyone selling noopept as a supp is illegal? I did buy 2 lgi bottles on pre sale to try out.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com