N-Pept 10 - N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Negative, no stimulant kick whatsoever. This is a major reason why abuse is unlikely, seeing as it has minimal effects on the mesocorticolimbic system.
    Gotcha, thanks!

2. anyone have any experience combining noopept and phenibut? I know taking piracteam and phenibut can increase the efficacy of phenibut as well as reduce tolerance issues, would this also occur with noopept?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    anyone have any experience combining noopept and phenibut? I know taking piracteam and phenibut can increase the efficacy of phenibut as well as reduce tolerance issues, would this also occur with noopept?
    I'll let you know. I use phenibut usually once a week on fri or sat. Today was day one for me of noopept.

And speaking of piracetam and phenibut, its a solid combo. I dont really get anything from piracetam but when I take 5g an hour before the phenibut and another 5g with it, I definetly get better results.
    CELTIC LABS REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    I'll let you know. I use phenibut usually once a week on fri or sat. Today was day one for me of noopept.

And speaking of piracetam and phenibut, its a solid combo. I dont really get anything from piracetam but when I take 5g an hour before the phenibut and another 5g with it, I definetly get better results.
    Please do I am definitely interested in the answer. And I agree 100% about the combo of phenibut and piracetam, it really makes it seem like a cleaner focus and smoother relaxation effects.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 10 Week Size Surge
    By Sheesh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 01:34 AM
  2. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM
  3. 10 Testosterone Myths
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 05:57 PM
  4. 10-12 rep range
    By syko in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 08:27 PM
  5. Over 10,000 post!