Experienced BB advice needed
- 10-07-2012, 07:20 PM
- 10-07-2012, 07:34 PM
21 at the absolute earliest (not preferred). 25 is a reasonable age and when I would start personally (if at my genetic potential).
10-07-2012, 07:37 PM
you shouldn't look into those until you've reached your max potential naturally :]
^^^ what Mr.Cooper said, haha. shoulda read before I posted!
~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
- using mobile version, can't rep -
10-08-2012, 11:13 AM
I waited until age 35. I would agree with 25+. Its just too easy to make gains up until that age without prohormones to be bothered with them.
10-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Show us a picture that you reached your natural potential... if you did and you can prove it.. ill speak my opinion.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
10-09-2012, 06:46 PM
The info was for a buddy of mine. He doesn't have Internet. I haven't planned on any PH use. He decided to wait for a few more years. Thanks for everyone's answers they helped a lot
10-10-2012, 08:57 AM
still, i haven't seen any guy reaching their natural potential before starting PH's.
They all start quickly.
10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Leftrightleft in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2011, 05:45 AM
- By dalejmurphy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2004, 08:28 AM
- By canadian champ in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2004, 02:23 AM
- By Dump1567 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:42 AM