Experienced BB advice needed

ebarrett50

Awards
What would you guys and gals say is the best age for a prohormone supp? I'm pretty sure 18 is what is on the labels, but most people would disagree?

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
you shouldn't look into those until you've reached your max potential naturally :]

^^^ what Mr.Cooper said, haha. shoulda read before I posted!

boogyman

Awards
I waited until age 35. I would agree with 25+. Its just too easy to make gains up until that age without prohormones to be bothered with them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Show us a picture that you reached your natural potential... if you did and you can prove it.. ill speak my opinion.

ebarrett50

Awards
The info was for a buddy of mine. He doesn't have Internet. I haven't planned on any PH use. He decided to wait for a few more years. Thanks for everyone's answers they helped a lot

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
still, i haven't seen any guy reaching their natural potential before starting PH's.
They all start quickly.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
21 at the absolute earliest (not preferred). 25 is a reasonable age and when I would start personally (if at my genetic potential).
I agree with this completely. I never touched the stuff until late 20's and glad because of that. OP, why take more risk then necessary? Remember you're putting exogenous hormones into your body that will affect your endocrine system.