Love for Deisel Test Hardcore

zendog

Awards
Don't see many people talking about this product. I have used it a couple of years ago and remember it being an awesome test booster. I just ordered two bottles to run alongside my s1/s4 sarm stack. I reckon they are WAY underrated products and good value . Cant' wait.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Im a big fan of the stuff. Liked the DTP too but it always made my blood pressure jump up significantly. Either the dhea or yohimbe, not sure which. Been a while since ive used any of their products, tho.

Btw, the S1/S4 stack will be suppressive and i dont think DTH will prevent the suppression. Maybe you are better off running the DTH as kind of a light pct to the SARMs. Just a thought.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is definitely a product that will make you feel like it's working, due to the inclusions of the primary ingredients: tribulus and maca. However, it won't do much for actual test-boosting.

zendog

Awards
I agree. Im a big fan of the stuff. Liked the DTP too but it always made my blood pressure jump up significantly. Either the dhea or yohimbe, not sure which. Been a while since ive used any of their products, tho.

Btw, the S1/S4 stack will be suppressive and i dont think DTH will prevent the suppression. Maybe you are better off running the DTH as kind of a light pct to the SARMs. Just a thought.
Im going to do a mini pct after the stack. Using DTHC to keep energy and libido up while trying to cut some body-fat. DTHC worker great last time for agression and libido. Last time I used Osta my libido went missing around week three.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So maybe just combine bulk maca, trib, and horny goat weed and save some $$?

zendog

Awards
It is definitely a product that will make you feel like it's working, due to the inclusions of the primary ingredients: tribulus and maca. However, it won't do much for actual test-boosting.
Have you used it?

zendog

Awards
So maybe just combine bulk maca, trib, and horny goat weed and save some $$?

$39 at nutra. I thought it was a good deal. i have used alot of other test boosters for similar cost that felt like they did nothing.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Have you used it?
No. A basic analysis of the ingredient panel is really all I need. In fact, using it would actually confound objectivity since the main ingredients in the formula are testosterone-mimetics with respect to libido/fertility, so users would be totally convinced that their T is elevated (as is the case here). Great marketing strategy by Diesel Test, but unfortunately quite transparent.

zendog

Awards
No. A basic analysis of the ingredient panel is really all I need. In fact, using it would actually confound objectivity since the main ingredients in the formula are testosterone-mimetics with respect to libido/fertility, so users would be totally convinced that their T is elevated (as is the case here). Great marketing strategy by Diesel Test, but unfortunately quite transparent.
Do you have any recommendations for test boosters. I liked the libido, aggressiveness in the gym and the mood lift that DTHC gave. Is ther a product that gives these benefits and actually increases T?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any recommendations for test boosters. I liked the libido, aggressiveness in the gym and the mood lift that DTHC gave. Is ther a product that gives these benefits and actually increases T?

Im not cooper, but DAA and erase together is the most popular stack on the boards. It does work but the libido isnt on par with DTH for me.

zendog

Awards
Im not cooper, but DAA and erase together is the most popular stack on the boards. It does work but the libido isnt on par with DTH for me.
Yeah ive used erase and daa in pct and as a standalone stack. I don't feel a thing from this combo. It just doesn't feel like it does anything positive. In fact i feel pretty ordinary when I use this stack. I know a lot of people use it with success.

broons

Awards
  • Established
I ran it awhile back and it was a failure after the first couple days of feeling wired on it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why not get the best of both worlds?

DAA + Tribulus:

[url]http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e-pharm/testforce-90-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/tribulus-750-240-caps.html

Alternatively[/URL], PCT Assist is prob the best all-in-one product for both libido/alphaness and natural T elevation:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/p-c-t-assist-120-capsules.html
(only 1 left!)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I ran it awhile back and it was a failure after the first couple days of feeling wired on it.
Was this the DAA and erase stack? I ask because I started Erase a few days ago and haven't been able to sleep well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used it several times. Only for libido purposes though. Nothing else.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not get the best of both worlds?

DAA + Tribulus:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e-pharm/testforce-90-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/tribulus-750-240-caps.html

Alternatively, PCT Assist is prob the best all-in-one product for both libido/alphaness and natural T elevation:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/p-c-t-assist-120-capsules.html
(only 1 left!)
I always see you mention pct assist. Never paid attention to it.. checking it out now.

Mike

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
What about all of the bloodwork done by users (non-sponsored) showing the increase in test?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What about all of the bloodwork done by users (non-sponsored) showing the increase in test?
Bloodwork showing tribulus increases testosterone? I could give someone on androgel a tbooster and tell him to get bloodwork before and after applications (this has happened before). I prefer clinical trials without bias or potential to fudge results.

zendog

Awards
I just checked my labels of DTHC and found that it contains all of the ingredients in PCT Assist minus i3c plus a whole lot more (albeit in a prop blend).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I just checked my labels of DTHC and found that it contains all of the ingredients in PCT Assist minus i3c plus a whole lot more (albeit in a prop blend).
Yup, but again, I can put a million ingredients in a proprietary blend and call it magic. Look at the size of the blend and the order of ingredients. The more ingredients it has, the worse​.

zendog

Awards
If I take 7 pills a day (bottle will last a month) I am getting 11 725mg of ingredients. Lots of room for good dosages of ingredients there don't you think?

CobbledPath

Awards
Diesel THC saved me during my last PCT, I've tried every natty t booster on the market and this is the only one I got anything out of.. Reading now it doesnt boost t is interesting, but Im always happy for higher libido!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, but again, I can put a million ingredients in a proprietary blend and call it magic. Look at the size of the blend and the order of ingredients. The more ingredients it has, the worse​.
Listening to what the man is telling you right here. You don't need a million ingredients to get that alpha male feeling. Trib + Icariin and MACA I'm sure you could easily get what your looking for and in just 3 things. Sometimes people less is more just cause DTH has a bazillion things in it doesn't make it work.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If I take 7 pills a day (bottle will last a month) I am getting 11 725mg of ingredients. Lots of room for good dosages of ingredients there don't you think?
Nope not at all. If everything was dosed right, you're looking at about 30 grams of actives. The dead giveaway is cnidium monieri being listed midway through the label, which means that at the very least, everything below it is pixie dusted (cnidium needs a very low dose or you get nausea and headaches).

/Label dissection 101

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope not at all. If everything was dosed right, you're looking at about 30 grams of actives. The dead giveaway is cnidium monieri being listed midway through the label, which means that at the very least, everything below it is pixie dusted (cnidium needs a very low dose or you get nausea and headaches).

/Label dissection 101
Feel this needs to be said. Boom roasted.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

/Label dissection 101
LMAO owned.

The dude who sells this crap, years ago i ran a log for him.. a good log, I enjoyed the product. Then i ran a log for designer supplements activate, and stated I would compare the two.. He got pissed and told me to NEVER compare those two products lol.. i guess he was afraid I was going to like activate that much more!

zendog

Awards

/Label dissection 101
Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't aware that the ingredients were labelled in descending order of mg like that in prop blends.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

/Label dissection 101
Isn't pixie dust the secret? Heard its going to be sold as a stack at NP with the flying ninja monkey tears.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To this day DTHC is hands down one of my favorite natty test boosters. Stacked with Sunami it had me running through sorority house walls and punching babies. Especially when stacked with Sunami.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't aware that the ingredients were labelled in descending order of mg like that in prop blends.
It's supposed to be.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

/Label dissection 101
What dose of cnidium monnieri do you recommend? I've heard 200 mg to 300 mg per dose, with 2 to 3 doses per day.

It tastes fairly bad, BTW.

broons

Awards
  • Established
What dose of cnidium monnieri do you recommend? I've heard 200 mg to 300 mg per dose, with 2 to 3 doses per day.

It tastes fairly bad, BTW.
No idea about that but I used to take almost a gram a day of cnidium with no negative effects. /shrug

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think by law, they have to ?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I've used it in the past (prob 6 years ago) and I got results from it. I used it for a bit too long and started experiencing headaches and sleep issues though. While on "Grand Bolas" lol I absolutley gained the intensity I was looking for. Incredible libido boost as well. I spoke with Chuck a few times on the phone and he was a great guy as we discussed some training and supplement topics for a bit.

IMO their are too many great test boosting supplements on the market for DTHC to be competitive anymore. Decent product for the money but if your looking to boost or free up test their are some far superior products to choose from.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've never bothered with any of the DT products. Like Coop pointed out, they are mostly test mimetics with a few vasodilators...which is NOT a bad thing per se, they just can't be said to actually raise T levels. I certainly use many of the ingredients when I want to boost my libido and they work great. I do think some of the mimetics like icariin can mimic test well enough to actually increase protein synthesis. I definitely put on mass while using big doses of Drive, but ultimately that could have been from the forskohlin, which does boost test.

I had taken Maca enough times prior to the release and subsequent popularity of these products to recognize that the rave reviews were all about...being extra horny and angry, grrrr! lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've used both products, the Diesel Test Hardcore and the DTP a few years ago. Neither of them did anything for me at all. Simple bulk DAA blows either product out of the water.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've used both products, the Diesel Test Hardcore and the DTP a few years ago. Neither of them did anything for me at all. Simple bulk DAA blows either product out of the water.
You think, libido wise to?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never bothered with any of the DT products. Like Coop pointed out, they are mostly test mimetics with a few vasodilators...which is NOT a bad thing per se, they just can't be said to actually raise T levels. I certainly use many of the ingredients when I want to boost my libido and they work great. I do think some of the mimetics like icariin can mimic test well enough to actually increase protein synthesis. I definitely put on mass while using big doses of Drive, but ultimately that could have been from the forskohlin, which does boost test.

I had taken Maca enough times prior to the release and subsequent popularity of these products to recognize that the rave reviews were all about...being extra horny and angry, grrrr! lol
How did you dose the MACA and which brand did you use?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weeks 1 & 2: 5g AM and 5g PM.. week 3+ 2.5g AM and 2.5g PM.

I buy mine in bulk.. i mix it in choco protein shakes.. it twists the flavor to something unique i cant describe it.. but i love it!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used Mountain Rose bulk macs as well as NOW brand capsules...both work well. Usually I take 3-5 grams, 2X per day.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a nutty flavor with some strange herbal undertones. I mix it into Muscle Milk and don't taste it much.