Animal pak

pooley

pooley

Awards
Hi guys I thinking about trying the animal pak but don't know a lot bout them I keep getting mixed info on them any info would be appreciated

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lot of people don't like it and a lot of people do.
I'm currently using it now cause it was something I won from a promo. I have used it in the past though...

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've done the pack a couple times but always go back to megamen multis and annavate. However after running Orange triad for the first time... I doubt I'd really recomend anything else.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've done the pack a couple times but always go back to megamen multis and annavate. However after running Orange triad for the first time... I doubt I'd really recomend anything else.
Yeah it's good to switch things up sometimes.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to do animal pak and liked it but I've been liking orange triad and anavite more recently...I always try to find the best deal per serving though so I'll switch it for that reason

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Anavite is solid too I love the beta alanine in the morning

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Pak is a middle of the road multivitamin. I much prefer Orange Triad, Source Naturals Life Force Multiple, NOW ADAM Liquid caps, AOR Orthocore, or Gaspari Anavite (new formula).

broons

Awards
  • Established
Vimmortal is also excellent if you can find it.

newbreed

Awards
Same here. Used Animal Pak for 4 years and switched to Oriange Triad and never looked back.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Same here. Used Animal Pak for 4 years and switched to Oriange Triad and never looked back.
I've used orange triad its great. I've been using Anavite though which is also awesome

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
NOW brand ADAM. Better and lower cost.

newbreed

Awards
I've used orange triad its great. I've been using Anavite though which is also awesome
Haven't tried Anavite. Heard from some that it's good but everyone works different with all supplements.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Multis are multis though, yes people respond to things differently but your just filling nutritional gaps with multis. It's not like creatine or a pre workout aside from anavite you won't "feel" most multis but if you go with high quality ingredients like ADAM and OT and anavite along with fish oils, you might not feel it but it works freaking wonders especially if your say cutting or... God forbid a junky bulk... To fill the nutritional gaps for what you need to really help muscle growth. I never cared as much about multis until the last year and a half or so but they help!

wrathchild281

Awards
for similar price gaspari anavite is prolly at the top of the list.