B6 & L-Dopa Puffy Nipples
- 10-07-2012, 03:22 PM
- 10-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Have you looked into SNS? It comes with both those ingredients plus Vitex which has clinical/human trials in reducing prolactin.
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Really like the addition of the vitexOriginally Posted by mr.cooper69
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
10-08-2012, 06:46 AM
10-08-2012, 08:38 AM
10-08-2012, 09:27 AM
I would personally prefer Inhibit-P as well.
Good read here:
"I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
Team En Vitro
10-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Smokey69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2006, 03:01 PM
- By lazar in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2006, 06:58 PM
- By LuckyLuciano213 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:50 PM
- By Grifter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-17-2005, 01:46 PM
- By locknid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:01 AM