Daa/erase pro=raised prolactin

jktteam

Awards
Hey guys. So I've been taking Daa and Erase pro for a week and a half. Right now my nips are crazy sore. I know it's not estrogen due to me taking erase pro. I think it's prolactin. I've had raised prolactin before with Daa but not this bad. I just ordered some inhibit-p. Should I get off Daa until I get the inhibit-p and how long does it take for inhibit-p to kick in. Also, does this sound accurate. Just want to make sure I don't get prolactin gyno.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If the soreness is too much you could pause your cycle and wait for Inhibit-p to arrive and then resume. I would simply keep dosing if the soreness is bearable and then dose Inhibit-P 1 cap am , and 1 pm.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Drop the Erase Pro bro. I had the same issue with a DAA/Erase (original) stack. Ran DAA solo and bam, no more sore nips.

If you want to add something to the DAA to help with the soreness, I might suggest P5P.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Drop the Erase Pro bro. I had the same issue with a DAA/Erase (original) stack. Ran DAA solo and bam, no more sore nips.

If you want to add something to the DAA to help with the soreness, I might suggest P5P.
Inhibit-P has P5P

jktteam

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll probably stall cycle until I get the inhibit-p. If problem still happens. I'll cut stack all together. Thank you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd stop altogether. Once the inihibit-P arrives, run it daily, and run the DAA in a 5 on, 2 off fashion. Run the Erase Pro continuously as well, and let us know how it works out!