starting tomorrow

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Just got my next bottle of triazole and dpol also supersize pre workout is finished and thought I'd give maximize intense a run with hemoval pre then cellucore bcaas and storm intra and platinum hydrowhey post. Used a lot of c4 because wife likes to use it so I run out too fast, maximize looks like something to help give her a boost. If I don't like it then I'm going to order fierce next but wife only likes concentrated pres because she doesn't like to drink too much. Just posting cus I'm frikkin excited

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize intense and hemoval... Hells yeah
Great products, great stack, iffy flavors on Intense and def sickening on Lemon Hemavol. But as far as synergy and results, awesome!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Raspberry lemonade intense is aweful when it hits your mouth... Watermelon hemoval stirred is actually pretty nice. But all in all chug it down and pushed through a brutal back and bicep workout with overhead squats and pullups and lots of supersets

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
See you're using D-Pol so you're a Purus fan? Have you looked into our pre work outs? :)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I have not tried your pre workouts but hear great things about muscle marinade! It's on my list of stuff I needs ta try

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have not tried your pre workouts but hear great things about muscle marinade! It's on my list of stuff I needs ta try
Enjoy.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
FYI I can't stand the taste of raspberry lemonade intense. However, I added a scoop of fruit fusion amin.o. energy and it tasted terrific and also added some aminos and a lil more caffien to the mix I really enjoyed it