stacking with pro hormones

tcox807

Awards
i currently have a ph of 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene. i want to know if i can stack it with testpowder,con-cret,aakg and tribx90. i understand it is a mimic of superdrol and should be treated like it. has anyone tatken this stuff andwhat kind of results have been seen from it. and whats to best pct i should take.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PHs arent a supplement so u need to post it in the right section for a better response

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the brand name? Last i checked Cyano was not legit from a couple of the suppliers. Turned out to be phera i think, fuk i gotta look it up.

Regardless, judging by your post you know nothing about setting up a steroid run. Disregard that cycle and go do some research in the anabolic section. And please don't just re-make this thread and ask people to spoon feed you information.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the brand name? Last i checked Cyano was not legit from a couple of the suppliers. Turned out to be phera i think, fuk i gotta look it up.
LOL.. I'd rather have Phera I liked pheraplex.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

tcox807

Awards
That's why I am asking to get info about it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.. I'd rather have Phera I liked pheraplex.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Ya not saying phera is bad :D Just that when buying steroids you typically want it to be what the nomenclature says.

That's why I am asking to get info about it

RESEARCH. YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO ASK ABOUT HOW TO SET UP A STEROID CYCLE. EVERY COMPOUND IS TALKED ABOUT AD NAUSEUM.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
i currently have a ph of 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene. i want to know if i can stack it with testpowder,con-cret,aakg and tribx90. i understand it is a mimic of superdrol and should be treated like it. has anyone tatken this stuff andwhat kind of results have been seen from it. and whats to best pct i should take.
Sounds like a newb.!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure to drink when you take it, it helps with gains. Might I suggest, View attachment 67627.

Don't stack it with test powder because it is dangerous and you might headaches, comma, vomiting. Aakg and tribex90 would be killer though!

Always double the dosage because the bottle recommendations are not enough.

For pct you should get some Progene daily complex from G N C. You'll be back to normal in no time flat!

Try to eat a lot of Mcdonalds or any other fast food while on it, that should help too.

Also if you get any pain from working out too hard take a lot of Acetaminophen, this is key. It's much safer to take on cycle than any other pain reliever and you can use higher dosages!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^ As the highest rep poster in this thread, you may have just killed OP :D

tcox807

Awards
Make sure to drink when you take it, it helps with gains. Might I suggest, View attachment 67627.

Don't stack it with test powder because it is dangerous and you might headaches, comma, vomiting. Aakg and tribex90 would be killer though!

Always double the dosage because the bottle recommendations are not enough.

For pct you should get some Progene daily complex from G N C. You'll be back to normal in no time flat!

Try to eat a lot of Mcdonalds or any other fast food while on it, that should help too.

Also if you get any pain from working out too hard take a lot of Acetaminophen, this is key. It's much safer to take on cycle than any other pain reliever and you can use higher dosages!
Real nice dumb ass, I don't need the smart ass **** I get it from my wife

steppinRazor

Awards
Real nice dumb ass, I don't need the smart ass **** I get it from my wife

yeah t-bone's a real douche sometimes...cant believe he would recommend you drink wild turkey on cycle, when everyone knows a single malt scotch is clearly superior.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
yeah t-bone's a real douche sometimes...cant believe he would recommend you drink wild turkey on cycle, when everyone knows a single malt scotch is clearly superior.
Ok that was just to funny!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

tcox807

Awards
Look I am just wanting to know without the stupid games, what I might see out of this and a good pct cause there are a bunch of stuff out there. And I didn't know if i would get any more boost from taking the other stuff with it

tcox807

Awards
Day one of my cycle. Taking liver support along with aakg and con-cret. Workout felt very good wanted to stay and do more.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established

Regardless, judging by your post you know nothing about setting up a steroid run. Disregard that cycle and go do some research in the anabolic section. And please don't just re-make this thread and ask people to spoon feed you information.
This is an outrage. Let me get the names of those supplement companies so I know not to buy cynostane from them.:cool2:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its Cyanostane- i believe AI sports first introduced it. Initial feedback on it was very poor with a couple testers having some gyno related sides. I suggest you stay with a natural test booster like DAA and continue researching PHs for a future use;)

tcox807

Awards
Day three down and feel pretty good. It was chest day and I felt good everything was mush easier. One thing I have noticed is that this pH is a water hog. It seems though I can't drink enough of it. I am only doing the bottle dose which is 37.5mg a day. I am going to bump it up next week to 50mg.

tcox807

Awards
Day 4 today and it was arms. I didn't want to leave today I am standing arginine and c4 along with con-cret and my pumps are unreal

tcox807

Awards
Day 5 felt a little slow today. Don't know if it's the pH or just wore out from my job. But still feel good nothing bad to speak of. One question, can I take oxi elite pro with this to help cut the body fat down

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 felt a little slow today. Don't know if it's the pH or just wore out from my job. But still feel good nothing bad to speak of. One question, can I take oxi elite pro with this to help cut the body fat down

Clean your diet up to cut bf down. Question, whats your pct look like again?

tcox807

Awards
I am going to be doing test powder daa. Con-cret, liver support(taking it now also), aakg, and I am researching a good estro blocker. I am only intaking about 70g of fat and 250-300g carbs and 300g protein and about 2800cals but I got that fixed today I got a weight gainer to support the extra cals. I am going to be adding about 800 cals to that

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
thread of the fukin century. op is the biggest moron ive ever seen

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
ok i just want to see people lay fire on this idiot so im gonna splthe beans on what hes taking. its "dragon by Chinese anabolic research. The three compounds are comparable to cyano halovar and super drol"

straight from his other post about how he eats a whopping 2500 cals a day.

op, youre the kind of moron thats to blame for this huge ban coming next year. you dont even have a pct layed out

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Wow,abort!abort!abort!
Aside from the fact that this is a ph not a supplement and needs to be in the right section,maybe you should have posted your so called log in the log section?But since the damage has been done,or is obviously being done as we speak.I can say for what you are asking,it's called a search bar,google,you will find a new best friend,maybe a lot more!

Profion

Awards
use real steroids instead of no sience wierdo drugs that´ve gone around the system and come out on the "supplement" marked.

Profion

Awards
Aka Brosience. Reason they arent used as real medical drugs

tcox807

Awards
Well I thought these would be not as crazy. Seems to me they are worse. What's a good newbie cycle and pct

tcox807

Awards
I thought about test or d bol

Profion

Awards
There is no safe nor harming things in life then not fully understanding the thing your doing. People are dieing of starvation, on the other hand people are dieing of eating to much. Take to much caffeine and you will die, to many vitamins and you will become sick.

You get my point, i would say that Testosteron is the safest steroid out there. Many people say its anavar and primobolan because they dont shut you down as much as testosteron does, problem is that this is a "chain" from the original testosteron molekyle, so you only get some effects out of it and not the fully benefitial effects that our body runs on, wich is testosteron it self.

Testosteron is made in the humanbody itself and therefore you will funktion normaly while cycleing it. Prohormones are just in my "oppinion" junk, alot of people get side-effects and cannot tell why, because there is not alot of research behind the "DRUG" and not medication.

As far as testosteron goes 250mg = 1ml normaly of testosteron ethantate, E is the ester of the oil wich will determen how fast it will absorb and how many times you´ll need to shoot to keep blood levels stabile.

Since the normal human body produces around 75mg + testosteorn a week, 250mg is going to be alot. This will make you body a muscle building machine, since thats what testosteron does. As far as side effects goes aggresion, which if you are a good human being can direct into alot of aspekts of life and get alot of good stuff out of it, work, gym, social life, sports ect.

Since your going from 75+ to 250mg a week your body will try to return to homostatis, thats why caffeine does not work for the rest of our lives after one cup, same as NO products it might work but your body will quickly counter act to be normal and stabile "homostatis" Since your the jump is so big, your body will increase aromatise enzyme, wich will convert testosteron to oestregene. Resulting in bloat, alittle higher blood pressure, and some strength since your body will hold more water.

This effect and be counter acted with alot of supplements that we are fortunate to have now, instead of using SERMs like nolva that a nothing but **** to use. So testosteron will in many ways make you a better alpha male and in the bed ;)

The difference is that you´ll need to inject it, that only assist your liver in staying healthy instead of throwing a rock down there.

Im not going to advise you to use, steroids nor prohormones. If you go for either one, i would request you to draw blood so that you know your starting point, when cycle is finish wait 2months and redo bloods on cholesterol and hormones to see if everything has returned.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about test flu? You still can get sides from steroids, acne, hair loss, testicular atrophy, gyno it all happens reguardless whether its a "ph/ds" or "actuall steroids/injects" (proper ancillaries and bp/organs supplements help stave off most sides)

Profion

Awards
well i cant list freaking every thing... Go look behind some vitamins or aspirine and look at the side-effects even, medicine for colds says they have side effects for heart, lunges, vomitting ect, again its about how you use it and you know what your doing. You´ll know when you read about the testosteron, primobolan, winstrol ect. but Superdrol <- hahahah get me some clean medical facts other then extreme water retension and aromatasion.

I have used testosteron, and can literally say that i am very pleased with the effects. I gained what i wanted, its was somehow wonderfull, i even studied better "placebo i dont know" i had no side-effects at all... Bloods are good from beginning and nr2. 3. 4. 5. check are all goodies

I once tried Havoc and that **** gave me acne, little hairloss, shutdown, depression, sleepyness, since it is not testosteron and to function properly you need to have testosteron as a base. I gained 0.5kg by eating more then i would normaly, you get my point. It was not worth it for me nor me liver, since my liver values where FAKTt.. Throw a rock down there and let your lever get rid of it, it cant, so it lets go of more enzymes this stresses the liver and over time damages it.

For further knowlagde your welcome to research testosteron or other steroids on your own hand.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Well I thought these would be not as crazy. Seems to me they are worse. What's a good newbie cycle and pct

I don't think your gonna get much support from the way this has went so far.As I said before,use google,or the search bar.You will find all the beginner cycle and pct info you need,and if you don't then ask a ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i cant list freaking every thing... Go look behind some vitamins or aspirine and look at the side-effects even, medicine for colds says they have side effects for heart, lunges, vomitting ect, again its about how you use it and you know what your doing. You´ll know when you read about the testosteron, primobolan, winstrol ect. but Superdrol <- hahahah get me some clean medical facts other then extreme water retension and aromatasion.

I have used testosteron, and can literally say that i am very pleased with the effects. I gained what i wanted, its was somehow wonderfull, i even studied better "placebo i dont know" i had no side-effects at all... Bloods are good from beginning and nr2. 3. 4. 5. check are all goodies

I once tried Havoc and that **** gave me acne, little hairloss, shutdown, depression, sleepyness, since it is not testosteron and to function properly you need to have testosteron as a base. I gained 0.5kg by eating more then i would normaly, you get my point. It was not worth it for me nor me liver, since my liver values where FAKTt.. Throw a rock down there and let your lever get rid of it, it cant, so it lets go of more enzymes this stresses the liver and over time damages it.

For further knowlagde your welcome to research testosteron or other steroids on your own hand.
I do plenty of research, but thank you for the permission to further my knowledge. Obviously, there will be sides if a huge influx of vitamins, minerals let alone caffiene are consumed, nobody argued that so your point is moot. Beyond that its idiotical to state injects are basically sideless/less harmful than designer steroids, which CONVERT to active steroids or are already active in them self. The liver analogy i get, we all understand designers/orals stress the liver to some degree, theres plenty of bloods on the internet and on AM that show liver values that were outrageously high and some that didnt budge.

Test base with a designer is optimal, no argument there.

But, injects arent side free either

Profion

Awards
I never said injects are side effect free. But if he wants to go the safest way with most sience behind that testosteron, and thats only possible with injections. If he is a millionare he could go test tabs, but those er expensiv.

Would like to see that, a prohormone that simply is active it self as "testosteron" it self, or is that something that the company sell on.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
ok i just want to see people lay fire on this idiot so im gonna splthe beans on what hes taking. its "dragon by Chinese anabolic research. The three compounds are comparable to cyano halovar and super drol"

straight from his other post about how he eats a whopping 2500 cals a day.

op, youre the kind of moron thats to blame for this huge ban coming next year. you dont even have a pct layed out
SD + Halo (Let's be honest, no one gives a **** about cyano)
and 2500 cals a day.

Jesus, this kid needs a brain enema. Probably not running any cycle support along with it either.

OP, here's what you need to do. Get a bottle of DAA, a bottle of erase, a bottle of liver assist xt, and a bottle of pct assist. Take those, and throw what you have in the garbage.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD + Halo (Let's be honest, no one gives a **** about cyano)
and 2500 cals a day.

Jesus, this kid needs a brain enema. Probably not running any cycle support along with it either.

OP, here's what you need to do. Get a bottle of DAA, a bottle of erase, a bottle of liver assist xt, and a bottle of pct assist. Take those, and throw what you have in the garbage.
Yeah cyano was garbage