pros & cons of "pumps"? hemavol? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

pros & cons of "pumps"? hemavol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Tried Hemavol, got minimal pump. Tried Anabeta and Glycobol combined for a few days and those pumps were painful. Muscles felt very full

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I didn't get as much from Hemavol as I expected. I preferred MV2 on the whole and pumps were not drastically less than they were from Hemavol.

I told this to Vaughn and he got grumpy with me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

did you both take them on a completely empty stomach(no food for 2+ hours) with 20oz+ water?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly, it was so long ago I am not sure. I would have taken Hemavol with a lot of water due to the GMS. Not sure about timings though, it is more likely to be 90 minutes post food than 120 minutes.

MV2 was strong. My stimulant tolerance is really high but it gets me going, I bought a tub recently which is on it's way.

I was going to tell Dusty at BodyPower that you said he would hook me up but I thought he wouldn't believe me and if he asked you probably wouldn't remember saying it lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Honestly, it was so long ago I am not sure. I would have taken Hemavol with a lot of water due to the GMS. Not sure about timings though, it is more likely to be 90 minutes post food than 120 minutes.

MV2 was strong. My stimulant tolerance is really high but it gets me going, I bought a tub recently which is on it's way.

I was going to tell Dusty at BodyPower that you said he would hook me up but I thought he wouldn't believe me and if he asked you probably wouldn't remember saying it lol.
    lmao.. try it!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    did you both take them on a completely empty stomach(no food for 2+ hours) with 20oz+ water?
    Is it better to take it this way? I've been getting the best pumps ever in my life by dosing as follows: 60 min preworkout 1/2 plain bagel, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1scoop whey iso; 45 min preworkout 5 g creating mono; 30 min preworkout hemavol, 20 min preworkout 1 g beta alanine, 100 mg caffeine. You got me thinking about trying on empty stomach...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rockme

Is it better to take it this way? I've been getting the best pumps ever in my life by dosing as follows: 60 min preworkout 1/2 plain bagel, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1scoop whey iso; 45 min preworkout 5 g creating mono; 30 min preworkout hemavol, 20 min preworkout 1 g beta alanine, 100 mg caffeine. You got me thinking about trying on empty stomach...
    Everyone is diff. Some people can have food some cant. Im with you. Ive tried every protocol of hemavol out there. It works amazing with and without food. One of my friends says its 100x better on an empty stomach. You can try it for a day.. it wont kill ya!

Mike
  8. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Who takes pwo's with food? I don't even know of a pre that instructs you to take with food, 95% of them say "take on empty stomach".
    Taken on an empty stomach, the ingredients go straight to work. Most say take 15-30 mins prior to exercise.
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

next time you see him, tell him I said it, and he'll do it. He's a great guy, and he'll double check with me if he's unsure, but i don't tell many to go up to him and specifically ask for something...so he'll know its legit
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Who takes pwo's with food? I don't even know of a pre that instructs you to take with food, 95% of them say "take on empty stomach".
    Taken on an empty stomach, the ingredients go straight to work. Most say take 15-30 mins prior to exercise.

Very true, but rarely do I have an empty stomach. I wake, drink my 1 scoop hemavol, eat 30 mins later, take another scoop 30-40 mins later, go to the gym.

Mike
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The only "con" with pumps is that they go away
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The only "con" with pumps is that they go away
    Sip on Hemavol al day?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Very true, but rarely do I have an empty stomach. I wake, drink my 1 scoop hemavol, eat 30 mins later, take another scoop 30-40 mins later, go to the gym.

Mike
    im the same way; i almost never end up taking my pre-workout goodies on an empty stomach. i make sure to drink plenty of water around ingesting hemavol and whatever else I have mixed up. i know some people say the effects diminish when they have food too close to taking hemavol, but i've never had that problem.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Sip on Hemavol al day?

No puzo.. just no.

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Everyone is diff. Some people can have food some cant. Im with you. Ive tried every protocol of hemavol out there. It works amazing with and without food. One of my friends says its 100x better on an empty stomach. You can try it for a day.. it wont kill ya!

Mike
    Tried it on empty stomach...your friend was right. I could not believe the pump and fullness I had in my muscle bellies. Simply awesome. I was getting looks from guys and gals in the gym on my bis/tris day...haha
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Mike
    I also felt like the caffeine pills worked better on empty stomach. Body felt warmer, more flexible, and just had more overall aggression. I increased it to 150 mg too. Don't like going much higher than that, body feels off
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Tried it on empty stomach...your friend was right. I could not believe the pump and fullness I had in my muscle bellies. Simply awesome. I was getting looks from guys and gals in the gym on my bis/tris day...haha
    Good to hear!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

definitely have to try it on an empty stomach one of these days now lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I also felt like the caffeine pills worked better on empty stomach. Body felt warmer, more flexible, and just had more overall aggression. I increased it to 150 mg too. Don't like going much higher than that, body feels off
    For most people, most things work better on an empty stomach.. I guess I just got lucky!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

For most people, most things work better on an empty stomach.. I guess I just got lucky!
    I like Hemavol on an empty stomach, caffeine I prefer better around food.
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Pros and Cons of LEUKIC A Review
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:25 PM
  2. pros and cons of a high protien low carb diet yearound
    By keater824 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 05:39 AM