supplement for tendon inflamation?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Plug away, lol Jointforce is a staple in my medicine cabinet and was before I was a rep
    I second that, I too was using JointForce (on myself and friends, and recommending it) long before I was a rep.

2. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    I second that, I too was using JointForce (on myself and friends, and recommending it) long before I was a rep.
    It is the good sh*t. However, I think it really is best used in conjunction with Osteo-Sport. Everyone has their own opinion, but I really believe there is no better 1-2 punch for making you feel pain free.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

3. Take a look at Flexible by Fahrenheit nutrition. We have a lot of logs already done on it and some going now.
    thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V
    Through all the posts no one mentioned the most beneficial thing. Rest. Rest the tendons, give them a break. Your going to develop tendonitis if you do not manage it now, and may even experience bursitis.

Anti-inflammatory medications, resting it, and replacing lifting using it with dynamic stretching for a week or two, then ease back into it.

I am not here to throw a sales pitch for a supplement company. I just want to see you heal. I have achilles tendinitis in both my legs. Its no fun.

Fish oil and cissus will help. But only a little. The pain is your body saying "Something is wrong! Stop!". Don't ignore it.
    Rest and proper supplementation ftw
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

5. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post
    I did that during my vacations. The problem remained. I'm only lifting 3 times per week, about 50 minutes. I rest alot

I'm taking cissus powder for about 5 days and 80% of the pain is gone. I know that the problem is not solved but cissus seems to be working. I will use it for 2/3 months. The cause of the injury is gone now because I'm no longer doing the heavy daily work I was doing while back
    Well 3 months have pasted and I'm very happy with the results because the pain went away. I can curl heavy again... However I will keep using cissus because I want to prevent any future situation and it has no side effects
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post

Well 3 months have pasted and I'm very happy with the results because the pain went away. I can curl heavy again... However I will keep using cissus because I want to prevent any future situation and it has no side effects
    Also there are other benefits of Cissus supplementation such as suppress appetite, weight loss, and lean muscle mass, and lower blood sugar.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Also there are other benefits of Cissus supplementation such as suppress appetite, weight loss, and lean muscle mass, and lower blood sugar.
    Excellent, it's a bonus

8. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post

Excellent, it's a bonus
    A big bonus
    PEScience Representative

9. Maybe it's been said, cissus xt, FTW

10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Maybe it's been said, cissus xt, FTW
    Been said. But yes + 10
    PEScience Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post

Yea don't ever stop

12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea don't ever stop
    I had knee pain for 7+years, after a month on UR-Spray it has stopped and has not returned.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

13. I've also used Devil's Claw (i love the name more than anything) with pretty good success. When stacked with Cissus..it does a bang up job of knocking down inflammation, then healing.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I've also used Devil's Claw (i love the name more than anything) with pretty good success. When stacked with Cissus..it does a bang up job of knocking down inflammation, then healing.
    I remember that was in Dorian Yates Projoint as well....i miss that product

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

15. I personally like cissus, celadrin, turmeric and bromelain...very synergistic effect

16. Joint help knocked out my shoulder pain nicely. Joint force i use in addition to joint help with acute injury. Perfect combo imo!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Joint help knocked out my shoulder pain nicely. Joint force i use in addition to joint help with acute injury. Perfect combo imo!
    Though not touted as such, UR Spray has helped me out immensely with my chronic knee pain and my brother who hasn't been able to work out fo quite over a year due to chronic shoulder pain has been using UR Spray for a couple of months and is now back in the gym with no pain.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

18. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I personally like cissus, celadrin, turmeric and bromelain...very synergistic effect
    Good combo. I've used the celadrin topical lotion. Bromelain certainly has its benefits but it needs high doses to be effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

19. Sns cissus xt, you won't be disappointed.

20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Joint help knocked out my shoulder pain nicely. Joint force i use in addition to joint help with acute injury. Perfect combo imo!
    definitely have to agree. I notice joint help helped with some issues I was having with my knees, since I've had tendonitis for a couple of years. Definitely a significant difference in how my joints feel
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

21. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

Good combo. I've used the celadrin topical lotion. Bromelain certainly has its benefits but it needs high doses to be effective.
    Yea the bromelain I take has 1500 mg standardized to 900 GDU extracted from pineapple
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for tendon and ligament elasticity?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:24 PM
  2. Very successful Supplement plan for tendon recovery
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 04:14 AM
  3. supplements for ligaments and tendons
    By taylorperot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:39 PM
  4. whats good for tendonitis/inflamation?
    By Mugzieee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 12:51 PM
  5. What are must supplements for cutting?
    By Gixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 09:04 AM