supplement for tendon inflamation?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

My advice here is going to be partially an echo of others, here are the supplements I've tried, in decreasing order of efficacy:

1) Joint Force
    2) Arnica Gel + Menthol combo
    3) Tumeric (need to take with food)
    3) Cissus (lots of GI issues with this tho, with or without food)
    4) Glucosamine/Chondroiton

I must say that for an acute inflammation issue, only Joint Force and plain old ICE give me immediate relief

With regards to "soft tissue" therapy, I would recommend:

1) ART (Active Release Therapy) - This is basically breaking up scar tissue build up on connective tissue (tendons/ligaments) with manual (read: hand/finger) pressure
    2) "Rolfing" type techniques (don't necessarily need to find a "Rolfing" practitioner) basically the same as ART but focused on breaking up scar tissue/adhesions in/on skeletal muscle tissue and fascia.
    3) "Graston" type techniques - Similar to ART but uses "tools" to "scrape" at the scar tissue build up on connective tissue.
    4) Self Myofascial Release - Similar to the above type techniques, but performing the therapy on yourself, using foam rollers, balls, etc. - You can google this and find tons of youtube videos with ideas here...

My chiropractor not only practices hard tissue (i.e. bone) therapy, but also the above soft tissue (i.e. muscle/connective tissue) techniques, and as well I've turned him on to Joint Force, which he uses on his other patients.

Anyhow, if you're tight on $$ (and/or don't have health insurance such that you can seek out a practitioner) the cheapest options I would recommend are JointForce, ICE, and Self Myofascial release.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions on the above; I can help point you in the right direction if you're having difficulty getting more info on anything.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^^^
    Nice, detailed post. I have been using Joint Force on my surgically repaired ankle, and it has been helping big time.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    My advice here is going to be partially an echo of others, here are the supplements I've tried, in decreasing order of efficacy:1) Joint Force2) Arnica Gel + Menthol combo3) Tumeric (need to take with food)3) Cissus (lots of GI issues with this tho, with or without food)4) Glucosamine/ChondroitonI must say that for an acute inflammation issue, only Joint Force and plain old ICE give me immediate relief With regards to "soft tissue" therapy, I would recommend:1) ART (Active Release Therapy) - This is basically breaking up scar tissue build up on connective tissue (tendons/ligaments) with manual (read: hand/finger) pressure2) "Rolfing" type techniques (don't necessarily need to find a "Rolfing" practitioner) basically the same as ART but focused on breaking up scar tissue/adhesions in/on skeletal muscle tissue and fascia.3) "Graston" type techniques - Similar to ART but uses "tools" to "scrape" at the scar tissue build up on connective tissue.4) Self Myofascial Release - Similar to the above type techniques, but performing the therapy on yourself, using foam rollers, balls, etc. - You can google this and find tons of youtube videos with ideas here...My chiropractor not only practices hard tissue (i.e. bone) therapy, but also the above soft tissue (i.e. muscle/connective tissue) techniques, and as well I've turned him on to Joint Force, which he uses on his other patients.Anyhow, if you're tight on $$ (and/or don't have health insurance such that you can seek out a practitioner) the cheapest options I would recommend are JointForce, ICE, and Self Myofascial release.Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions on the above; I can help point you in the right direction if you're having difficulty getting more info on anything.
    All excellent recommendations. Heartily second foam rollers and, gulp, rolfing even though it has to be up there with childbirth in terms of pain depending on how many adhesions you have and where they are. Rolfing saved me from shoulder surgery, without a doubt. Foam rolling, chiropractic care, and my inversion table keep me on my feet.
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

My advice here is going to be partially an echo of others, here are the supplements I've tried, in decreasing order of efficacy:

1) Joint Force
    2) Arnica Gel + Menthol combo
    3) Tumeric (need to take with food)
    3) Cissus (lots of GI issues with this tho, with or without food)
    4) Glucosamine/Chondroiton

I must say that for an acute inflammation issue, only Joint Force and plain old ICE give me immediate relief

With regards to "soft tissue" therapy, I would recommend:

1) ART (Active Release Therapy) - This is basically breaking up scar tissue build up on connective tissue (tendons/ligaments) with manual (read: hand/finger) pressure
    2) "Rolfing" type techniques (don't necessarily need to find a "Rolfing" practitioner) basically the same as ART but focused on breaking up scar tissue/adhesions in/on skeletal muscle tissue and fascia.
    3) "Graston" type techniques - Similar to ART but uses "tools" to "scrape" at the scar tissue build up on connective tissue.
    4) Self Myofascial Release - Similar to the above type techniques, but performing the therapy on yourself, using foam rollers, balls, etc. - You can google this and find tons of youtube videos with ideas here...

My chiropractor not only practices hard tissue (i.e. bone) therapy, but also the above soft tissue (i.e. muscle/connective tissue) techniques, and as well I've turned him on to Joint Force, which he uses on his other patients.

Anyhow, if you're tight on $$ (and/or don't have health insurance such that you can seek out a practitioner) the cheapest options I would recommend are JointForce, ICE, and Self Myofascial release.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions on the above; I can help point you in the right direction if you're having difficulty getting more info on anything.
    Joint Force provides a more of an analgesic effect than actual repair /healing but it is a great product. Arnica is one of my favorites as well . Which brand topical Arnica do u use? The with Cissus and Celadrin and we can go wrong

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Joint Force provides a more of an analgesic effect than actual repair /healing but it is a great product. Arnica is one of my favorites as well . Which brand topical Arnica do u use? The with Cissus and Celadrin and we can go wrong
    Long term use can in fact assist with repair as continued inflammation prevents / delays healing. Inflammation is bad!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.88%

Interesting info! Anything useful for lower back?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Jointforce is an excellent pain reliever for the lower back as well. The best thing for lower back issues is to strengthen your core.

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    ^^^
    Nice, detailed post. I have been using Joint Force on my surgically repaired ankle, and it has been helping big time.
    Thanks. Yes, I would definitely use JF as it can help connective tissue repair... supposedly Glucosamine/Chondroiton can as well, but after taking high doses for long periods of time, I came to the conclusion that it didn't do much, and as such wasn't worth the $$ for me. I can honestly say that without JF, from an acute perspective there are days where I couldn't work out without it... and from a chronic perspective, considering all the joint problems I have from years of fighting (grew up in a bad area), martial arts, and lifting, if I hadn't discovered it a couple of years ago when I was at the point of seriously thinking about not lifting anymore, I don't know that I'd still be able to lift heavy like I do...

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    All excellent recommendations. Heartily second foam rollers and, gulp, rolfing even though it has to be up there with childbirth in terms of pain depending on how many adhesions you have and where they are. Rolfing saved me from shoulder surgery, without a doubt. Foam rolling, chiropractic care, and my inversion table keep me on my feet.
    Yea bro, totally right... I should have mentioned, ART, Rolfing, Graston, and Self Myofascial Release, are all on a good day unpleasant... on a bad day, they can be mind numbingly painful during the procedure. I've actually purposely got myself half drunk before then proceeding to beat up (self-rolfing style) the muscles in my forearm, to try to deal with the misery. I've also high-dosed ibuprofen before going the chiropractor to deal with the pain of this stuff... ultimately, I go as long as I can before I (literally) "tap out"... and more often then not, find myself with some bruising and/or petechia (small blood vessels breaking) in the area, especially with the Graston work.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yea, as I said above, and Truth said as well, JF can actually help repair connective tissue... For Arnica, I actually like this stuff called "Max Muscle Rehab" that is a combination of Arnica & 9% Menthol (and some vitamins) in a little roller bottle... it makes it easier for me to apply and forces a bit of a deep massage... If it's a joint problem, I go with JF, if it's a muscle problem, I'll start with the Arnica/Menthol, but if that's not enough, I've used JF on muscle problems with success as well.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Long term use can in fact assist with repair as continued inflammation prevents / delays healing. Inflammation is bad!
    Right on, Inflammation is the enemy... in fact, I should mention that I take a tablespoon of Carlson's fish oil every day to try to help keep it at bay.

Jointforce is an excellent pain reliever for the lower back as well. The best thing for lower back issues is to strengthen your core.
    I'm going to heartily second both using JF to relieve inflammation and strengthening your core. I got injured in 5th grade, which temporarily paralyzed me from about the middle of my lower back down. My lower lumbar spine and pelvis had twisted so as not to break, which still affects me to this day. When I first started lifting years ago, I had major back issues after squatting even my own body weight (3+ days in a row where I had to call in to work and just lay on the floor as I couldn't walk) and quit. It wasn't until I discovered chiropractic that I was able to lift again, and the first thing I did as I got back into it was work on my core. Good mornings, SLDL, squats, deadlifts, and crazy ab workouts became part of my routine, although I had to build up slowly. Getting into Martial Arts along the way helped big time as well. I can currently do 10 "dragon flags" (most folks can't do 1), and my PR's are 500x8 on squat (parallel) and 500x2 on deadlift. There is no way that I would be lifting if I hadn't worked on my core seriously; hell I still have to crack my pelvis before I squat/DL... most folks would think that someone with my injury wouldn't even be able to lift their own body weight, never mind where I've gotten to... So managing injuries and inflammation with products like JF, manual therapies like I've mentioned, and strengthening my core, is what allows me to continue to lift today.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

CissusRX worked wonders for me while playing college ball, habitual shoulder & elbow problems kept at bay for sure. Took a little while to kick in but once it did, smooth sailing partner.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.88%

Quote Originally Posted by muad33b

Thanks. Yes, I would definitely use JF as it can help connective tissue repair... supposedly Glucosamine/Chondroiton can as well, but after taking high doses for long periods of time, I came to the conclusion that it didn't do much, and as such wasn't worth the $$ for me. I can honestly say that without JF, from an acute perspective there are days where I couldn't work out without it... and from a chronic perspective, considering all the joint problems I have from years of fighting (grew up in a bad area), martial arts, and lifting, if I hadn't discovered it a couple of years ago when I was at the point of seriously thinking about not lifting anymore, I don't know that I'd still be able to lift heavy like I do...

Yea bro, totally right... I should have mentioned, ART, Rolfing, Graston, and Self Myofascial Release, are all on a good day unpleasant... on a bad day, they can be mind numbingly painful during the procedure. I've actually purposely got myself half drunk before then proceeding to beat up (self-rolfing style) the muscles in my forearm, to try to deal with the misery. I've also high-dosed ibuprofen before going the chiropractor to deal with the pain of this stuff... ultimately, I go as long as I can before I (literally) "tap out"... and more often then not, find myself with some bruising and/or petechia (small blood vessels breaking) in the area, especially with the Graston work.

Yea, as I said above, and Truth said as well, JF can actually help repair connective tissue... For Arnica, I actually like this stuff called "Max Muscle Rehab" that is a combination of Arnica & 9% Menthol (and some vitamins) in a little roller bottle... it makes it easier for me to apply and forces a bit of a deep massage... If it's a joint problem, I go with JF, if it's a muscle problem, I'll start with the Arnica/Menthol, but if that's not enough, I've used JF on muscle problems with success as well.

Right on, Inflammation is the enemy... in fact, I should mention that I take a tablespoon of Carlson's fish oil every day to try to help keep it at bay.

I'm going to heartily second both using JF to relieve inflammation and strengthening your core. I got injured in 5th grade, which temporarily paralyzed me from about the middle of my lower back down. My lower lumbar spine and pelvis had twisted so as not to break, which still affects me to this day. When I first started lifting years ago, I had major back issues after squatting even my own body weight (3+ days in a row where I had to call in to work and just lay on the floor as I couldn't walk) and quit. It wasn't until I discovered chiropractic that I was able to lift again, and the first thing I did as I got back into it was work on my core. Good mornings, SLDL, squats, deadlifts, and crazy ab workouts became part of my routine, although I had to build up slowly. Getting into Martial Arts along the way helped big time as well. I can currently do 10 "dragon flags" (most folks can't do 1), and my PR's are 500x8 on squat (parallel) and 500x2 on deadlift. There is no way that I would be lifting if I hadn't worked on my core seriously; hell I still have to crack my pelvis before I squat/DL... most folks would think that someone with my injury wouldn't even be able to lift their own body weight, never mind where I've gotten to... So managing injuries and inflammation with products like JF, manual therapies like I've mentioned, and strengthening my core, is what allows me to continue to lift today.
    Great info, I have bulged discs. L5-S1 I think, need more scans. Def looking into core, tho got told to stay away from leg workuts!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Great info, I have bulged discs. L5-S1 I think, need more scans. Def looking into core, tho got told to stay away from leg workuts!
    You can work your legs. I recommend it to keep from developing inconsistencies between your upper and lower body. Just stick to machines, that don't load your back. I thought the leg press would be safe when I had back issues but it seemed to hurt my back at the bottom of the movment. My doctor told me if it didn't hurt it was ok to do. So try light weights to determine which machines are safe and progress from there......CAREFULLY

12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You can work your legs. I recommend it to keep from developing inconsistencies between your upper and lower body. Just stick to machines, that don't load your back. I thought the leg press would be safe when I had back issues but it seemed to hurt my back at the bottom of the movment. My doctor told me if it didn't hurt it was ok to do. So try light weights to determine which machines are safe and progress from there......CAREFULLY
    Yeah, Leg press is ironically very rough on your lower back unless you drop your poundage in half and make it strictly a quad movement.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. mw1
    Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Yeah, Leg press is ironically very rough on your lower back unless you drop your poundage in half and make it strictly a quad movement.
    Your doing it wrong then:yodawg:

Ive pulled muscles in my back a couple times while lifting heavy and everytime the angle played a part

snsgamers.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Through all the posts no one mentioned the most beneficial thing. Rest. Rest the tendons, give them a break. Your going to develop tendonitis if you do not manage it now, and may even experience bursitis.

Anti-inflammatory medications, resting it, and replacing lifting using it with dynamic stretching for a week or two, then ease back into it.

I am not here to throw a sales pitch for a supplement company. I just want to see you heal. I have achilles tendinitis in both my legs. Its no fun.

Fish oil and cissus will help. But only a little. The pain is your body saying "Something is wrong! Stop!". Don't ignore it.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Through all the posts no one mentioned the most beneficial thing. Rest. Rest the tendons, give them a break. Your going to develop tendonitis if you do not manage it now, and may even experience bursitis.

Anti-inflammatory medications, resting it, and replacing lifting using it with dynamic stretching for a week or two, then ease back into it.

I am not here to throw a sales pitch for a supplement company. I just want to see you heal. I have achilles tendinitis in both my legs. Its no fun.

Fish oil and cissus will help. But only a little. The pain is your body saying "Something is wrong! Stop!". Don't ignore it.
    I have to agree here...rest is the best remedy...in particular long uninterrupted sleep.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%

You should look into the root cause of your inflamation
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

I did that during my vacations. The problem remained. I'm only lifting 3 times per week, about 50 minutes. I rest alot

I'm taking cissus powder for about 5 days and 80% of the pain is gone. I know that the problem is not solved but cissus seems to be working. I will use it for 2/3 months. The cause of the injury is gone now because I'm no longer doing the heavy daily work I was doing while back

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You should look into the root cause of your inflamation
    Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post
    I did that during my vacations. The problem remained. I'm only lifting 3 times per week, about 50 minutes. I rest alot

I'm taking cissus powder for about 5 days and 80% of the pain is gone. I know that the problem is not solved but cissus seems to be working. I will use it for 2/3 months. The cause of the injury is gone now because I'm no longer doing the heavy daily work I was doing while back
    I was going to mention that with chronic inflammation due to repetitive use, rest doesn't help that much... rest helps more for acute conditions, but chronic ones need deeper care, which is why I recommended the therapies in my previous post.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

I was going to mention that with chronic inflammation due to repetitive use, rest doesn't help that much... rest helps more for acute conditions, but chronic ones need deeper care, which is why I recommended the therapies in my previous post.
    Not trying to plug products, but from personal experience I think the best stack to use is Joint Force and Osteo-Sport. It worked wonders for me when I could afford it. The two together I felt like I had never had any previous injuries. It took a while for those feelings and effects to kick in, but when they did it certainly helped me greatly.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Not trying to plug products, but from personal experience I think the best stack to use is Joint Force and Osteo-Sport. It worked wonders for me when I could afford it. The two together I felt like I had never had any previous injuries. It took a while for those feelings and effects to kick in, but when they did it certainly helped me greatly.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Plug away, lol Jointforce is a staple in my medicine cabinet and was before I was a rep

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%

Plug away, lol Jointforce is a staple in my medicine cabinet and was before I was a rep
    I second that, I too was using JointForce (on myself and friends, and recommending it) long before I was a rep.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

I second that, I too was using JointForce (on myself and friends, and recommending it) long before I was a rep.
    It is the good sh*t. However, I think it really is best used in conjunction with Osteo-Sport. Everyone has their own opinion, but I really believe there is no better 1-2 punch for making you feel pain free.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.22%

Take a look at Flexible by Fahrenheit nutrition. We have a lot of logs already done on it and some going now.
    thanks
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V

Rest and proper supplementation ftw
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

Well 3 months have pasted and I'm very happy with the results because the pain went away. I can curl heavy again... However I will keep using cissus because I want to prevent any future situation and it has no side effects
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

Well 3 months have pasted and I'm very happy with the results because the pain went away. I can curl heavy again... However I will keep using cissus because I want to prevent any future situation and it has no side effects
    Also there are other benefits of Cissus supplementation such as suppress appetite, weight loss, and lean muscle mass, and lower blood sugar.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Also there are other benefits of Cissus supplementation such as suppress appetite, weight loss, and lean muscle mass, and lower blood sugar.
    Excellent, it's a bonus
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

Excellent, it's a bonus
    A big bonus
    PES Representative
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Maybe it's been said, cissus xt, FTW
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Maybe it's been said, cissus xt, FTW
    Been said. But yes + 10
    PES Representative
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Yea don't ever stop
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea don't ever stop
    I had knee pain for 7+years, after a month on UR-Spray it has stopped and has not returned.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.62%

I've also used Devil's Claw (i love the name more than anything) with pretty good success. When stacked with Cissus..it does a bang up job of knocking down inflammation, then healing.
  34. mw1
    Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.69%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I've also used Devil's Claw (i love the name more than anything) with pretty good success. When stacked with Cissus..it does a bang up job of knocking down inflammation, then healing.
    I remember that was in Dorian Yates Projoint as well....i miss that product

snsgamers.com
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

I personally like cissus, celadrin, turmeric and bromelain...very synergistic effect
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%

Joint help knocked out my shoulder pain nicely. Joint force i use in addition to joint help with acute injury. Perfect combo imo!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Joint help knocked out my shoulder pain nicely. Joint force i use in addition to joint help with acute injury. Perfect combo imo!
    Though not touted as such, UR Spray has helped me out immensely with my chronic knee pain and my brother who hasn't been able to work out fo quite over a year due to chronic shoulder pain has been using UR Spray for a couple of months and is now back in the gym with no pain.

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I personally like cissus, celadrin, turmeric and bromelain...very synergistic effect
    Good combo. I've used the celadrin topical lotion. Bromelain certainly has its benefits but it needs high doses to be effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sns cissus xt, you won't be disappointed.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.1%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    definitely have to agree. I notice joint help helped with some issues I was having with my knees, since I've had tendonitis for a couple of years. Definitely a significant difference in how my joints feel
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for tendon and ligament elasticity?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:24 PM
  2. Very successful Supplement plan for tendon recovery
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 04:14 AM
  3. supplements for ligaments and tendons
    By taylorperot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:39 PM
  4. whats good for tendonitis/inflamation?
    By Mugzieee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 12:51 PM
  5. What are must supplements for cutting?
    By Gixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 09:04 AM