Little info on NLA Performance Products

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
My name is Jon M. and im a NLA REP. Our company mission is to provide the highest quality sports supplements on the market by staying one step ahead of our competition. Each of our products is composed of a comprehensive, top-of-line, extremely effective blend of ingredients aimed at delivering you maximum results in the gym!

Our 4 products are:
T-BLAST: our natural testosterone booster is the highest dosed D-Aspartic Acid product on the market with 3.2 grams.
SUPP-D: our athlete approved pre-workout gives you a lasting energy boost and focused tunnel vision to help you maximize your workouts.
SWOLL-N: our nitric oxide booster is loaded with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate, Sodium Nitrates, and Citrulline Malate to give you huge pumps, increase vascularity, and increase muscular endurance.
RECOVER-D: the newest product from NLA Performance. RECOVER-D is our gluten free ultimate lean protein recovery drink. RECOVER-D has 28 g of whey protein, 10 g of glutamine, 5 g of BCAAs, and 0 g of carbohydrates.

I am here to inform everyone on Anabolic Minds about NLA Performance products and their true effectiveness by constantly making myself available to all Ananbolic Minds.com users questions and concerns. If i am unable to answer your questions feel free to email [email protected] for questions, comments, concerns, and dont forget to request free samples of our products.

On a personal level this is what NLA Performance has helped me achieve:

Best Squat: 317.5 kilo (700 lbs)
Best bench: 200 kilo (441 lbs)
Best D.L.: 277.5 kilo ( 612 lbs)

Stats:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 198 lb

They are the only supplements my powerlfitng team uses now!! TEAM POWER & inTENsity approved

Thank you for allowing NLA Performance to become involved on this site, and myself along with the rest of NLA Performance is excited to be here as well.

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
My name is Jon M. and im a NLA REP. Our company mission is to provide the highest quality sports supplements on the market by staying one step ahead of our competition. Each of our products is composed of a comprehensive, top-of-line, extremely effective blend of ingredients aimed at delivering you maximum results in the gym!

Our 4 products are:
T-BLAST: our natural testosterone booster is the highest dosed D-Aspartic Acid product on the market with 3.2 grams.
SUPP-D: our athlete approved pre-workout gives you a lasting energy boost and focused tunnel vision to help you maximize your workouts.
SWOLL-N: our nitric oxide booster is loaded with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate, Sodium Nitrates, and Citrulline Malate to give you huge pumps, increase vascularity, and increase muscular endurance.
RECOVER-D: the newest product from NLA Performance. RECOVER-D is our gluten free ultimate lean protein recovery drink. RECOVER-D has 28 g of whey protein, 10 g of glutamine, 5 g of BCAAs, and 0 g of carbohydrates.

I am here to inform everyone on Anabolic Minds about NLA Performance products and their true effectiveness by constantly making myself available to all Ananbolic Minds.com users questions and concerns. If i am unable to answer your questions feel free to email [email protected] for questions, comments, concerns, and dont forget to request free samples of our products.

On a personal level this is what NLA Performance has helped me achieve:

Best Squat: 317.5 kilo (700 lbs)
Best bench: 200 kilo (441 lbs)
Best D.L.: 277.5 kilo ( 612 lbs)

Stats:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 198 lb

They are the only supplements my powerlfitng team uses now!! TEAM POWER & inTENsity approved

Thank you for allowing NLA Performance to become involved on this site, and myself along with the rest of NLA Performance is excited to be here as well.

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions!
I have already worked with Kevin and this company on another site. Things got out of control there and I hope they dont here either. They do make good products So I hope to see more log ops here. I need to try swollen and the new protein.
Good luck here.

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I have already worked with Kevin and this company on another site. Things got out of control there and I hope they dont here either. They do make good products So I hope to see more log ops here. I need to try swollen and the new protein.
Good luck here.
In for LAWLS!!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
I am liking the Swoll-N.. Tried the Protein at the Olympia.. Tasted really good.. Excited to get my order..

Jon M
NSCA-CPT,CSCS,DVRT

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Just got hooked the eff up by these guys!! Got a package from ups with 3 full supplements inside!!! Thanks a ton Guys!!!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck here.
My name is Justin one of the owners of NLA Performance. We actually have one beta test bottle of our protein RECOVER-D left and we would love to have you log/review it before it comes out in 2 weeks. We also would like to have you review/log SWOLL-N. Please message me if you are interested.

All the best,
Justin

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Not at this time. Too many other things to.log. thanks though

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
My name is Justin one of the owners of NLA Performance. We actually have one beta test bottle of our protein RECOVER-D left and we would love to have you log/review it before it comes out in 2 weeks. We also would like to have you review/log SWOLL-N. Please message me if you are interested.

All the best,
Justin
I'd be willing to review either or both of those for you.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Lol

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using the swoll-n and will throw a review up when I am done with it. Will run the test booster when I am off of my current test booster.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
For you guys that want to try the Stack..

Fall is the best season to start loading on the heavier weights and stacking on muscle!

Our Ultimate Stack is composed of:

SUPP-D - free of banned substances pre-workout
T-BLAST- natural testosterone booster containing 3.2 grams of highly potent D-Aspartic Acid
SWOLL-N - nitric oxide booster that is loaded with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate for skin-tearing pumps and lasting endurance.

Get a one month supply of all 3 for only $90!

Get your Ultimate Stack today and your results in the gym will be unprecedented!

Jon M.
National & World Champion Powerlfiter