anabeta elite/erase pro/daa stack

jwood10

Awards
im in my 4th week of this stack (going the full 8) and the other day i got busy and forgot to take my remaining 2 ae's for the day. the following day was a lifting day, so before i went to lift i said screw it ill take 3 before and 2 after so i wont have left over pills. by far the best workout ive had and i expected nothing more by 1 extra pill before. the following day i took 3 before the gym and 2 after with same results, feeling great in the gym. motivated, energy, aggression, and pumps. so, im thinking from now on i may take 3 before and 1 after on gym days. anyone have a similar experience, or would a pes rep like to chime in?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That's great to hear thanks for sharing. I usually dose 2 pre workout and get a solid pump/ muscle fullness. I haven't tried 3 at a time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive taken anabeta many times before and have found it doesnt matter how u take it, as long as u take 4 caps a day. ive dosed all 4 pre workout before. just whatever u think is best for u

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also do the 4 spread out, but if you are getting great results by dosing like that, then awesome! I will actually try it myself!

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Day 3 on erase and I can feel my joints aching already at 2 caps. Just ordered Cissus rx, hopefully this will dirt it out also dripping down to one cap a day.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3 on erase and I can feel my joints aching already at 2 caps. Just ordered Cissus rx, hopefully this will dirt it out also dripping down to one cap a day.
When in the day are you taking them?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am lucky. I never experienced any joint issues while on Erase.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bumped up to 6 caps AB around my 3rd week. 3 prewo 3 post and 3prebed ad loved it

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bumped up to 6 caps AB around my 3rd week. 3 prewo 3 post and 3prebed ad loved it
Damn! I would put every buffet out of business if i did it like that.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it broke past my appetite plateau..I was hittin 4200 calories w minimal fat gain..now in in a cut w/o anebeta and its a complete mind ****

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Most of the users results on this forum can speak for that, but in a word: Yes.
it broke past my appetite plateau..I was hittin 4200 calories w minimal fat gain..now in in a cut w/o anebeta and its a complete mind ****
and the sides? just read hair loss can be a side? lol wut? and estrogen lowers so possibility of libido dropping?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and the sides? just read hair loss can be a side? lol wut? and estrogen lowers so possibility of libido dropping?
Its all individual. Hair loss reports have only been in those who have high rates of shedding naturally, increasing testosterone further by using Erase obviously wont help this situation.

As for libido, some experience an increase and some experience a decrease while on it, both of which return to normal once you're finished. Some people have low-normal estrogen, using Erase just lowers it too much and they experience a drop in libido. Some have high-normal and it puts them in the perfect "zone" for sex derive.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Its all individual. Hair loss reports have only been in those who have high rates of shedding naturally, increasing testosterone further by using Erase obviously wont help this situation.

As for libido, some experience an increase and some experience a decrease while on it, both of which return to normal once you're finished. Some people have low-normal estrogen, using Erase just lowers it too much and they experience a drop in libido. Some have high-normal and it puts them in the perfect "zone" for sex derive.
so do you have to get blood work to know your estrogen levels? or is there a self evaluation?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so do you have to get blood work to know your estrogen levels? or is there a self evaluation?
Blood work is the only way to get a true number. There are symptoms of high estrogen, but symptoms can be caused from a number of things.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
thanks kevinhy

my libido is already down a bit from the ex (long story) so im not gonna mess with it if theres a chance of lowering it. how bout a nice bulking stack that would 100% increase libido?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks kevinhy

my libido is already down a bit from the ex (long story) so im not gonna mess with it if theres a chance of lowering it. how bout a nice bulking stack that would 100% increase libido?
No problem man.

For a bulking stack with a for sure increase in libido - Endosurge & Anabeta.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill look into that, if i had some rep power you would receive a rep but someone keeps putting me in the red so nvm
haha, its all good man.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
erase have me low libido so I went down to 2 pills and was fine, that and some 5$ horny goat weed pills from vitamin shoppe helped

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
erase have me low libido so I went down to 2 pills and was fine, that and some 5$ horny goat weed pills from vitamin shoppe helped
i just ordered 30 day stack of Endosurge & Anabeta

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just ordered 30 day stack of Endosurge & Anabeta
You're gunna love it! Anabeta doesnt hit libido good or bad, but its great for bulking. Endosurge is a pretty multi-purpose test booster, but the libido effect is huuuuugeee!

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
You're gunna love it! Anabeta doesnt hit libido good or bad, but its great for bulking. Endosurge is a pretty multi-purpose test booster, but the libido effect is huuuuugeee!
sweet man i cant wait! this will pop my test booster virginity. a perfect time too as ill be hitting every macro and every workout. 200 is not that far away! pumped!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet man i cant wait! this will pop my test booster virginity. a perfect time too as ill be hitting every macro and every workout. 200 is not that far away! pumped!
Dooo it! Keep us posted.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Dooo it! Keep us posted.
ill be running it in about 3 weeks and ill make a new log just for the stack lets see if i can get to 185/190 and then use this as an advantage for the 200 mark!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards