Reduce XT vs Endoamp Max

dvr2470

Awards
Which is better for cortisol reduction? Overall I would guess that endoamp is superior because of its nootropic benefits but I'm am talking only cortisol here.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Which is better for cortisol reduction? Overall I would guess that endoamp is superior because of its nootropic benefits but I'm am talking only cortisol here.
I have not tried EndoAmp Max , but I can tell yah that Reduce-XT lowers cortisol and fast due to my experience :/ Having Reduce-XT higher than 3 caps for me means painful joints, but fat loss extravaganza indeed.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT is a tried and true formula that has been effective for years and does the job well. If you remember how popular Lean Xtreme was it was based off of that.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT and LeanXtreme are unparalleled IMO (both at 3-4 caps/day) for said purpose.

I tried EndoAmp at DOUBLE the dose (2 scoops) and was not impressed...at all.

dvr2470

Awards
Thanks for your input everyone! I was leaning towards endoamp at first but am now seriously considering reduce xt. The price is also an added bonus:)

dvr2470

Awards
Another question. Isn't reduce xt hormonal?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Another question. Isn't reduce xt hormonal?
It is a natural hormonal supplement, meaning it is not AAS but due to it's hormonal regulation (Cortisol being a hormone in the body) we do not recommend going further than 8 weeks on it. Since it is natural, no PCT is needed since no shutdown will appear.

domore

Awards
It is a natural hormonal supplement, meaning it is not AAS but due to it's hormonal regulation (Cortisol being a hormone in the body) we do not recommend going further than 8 weeks on it. Since it is natural, no PCT is needed since no shutdown will appear.
This. EndoAmp Max is a natural product, so I really don't think Phosphatidylserine will lower cortisol beyond natural levels.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EA will not lower it to the extent of Reduce XT but it is comparing apples to oranges really. EA is more of a long-term natural way to mitigate cortisol and spike HGH/test production post workout. The research on PS and A-GPC is extensive and the ingredients are proven to work

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense. Good to know. Had no idea. ;)

Unfortunately, when I tried it, I had different objectives.

Live and learn

EA will not lower it to the extent of Reduce XT but it is comparing apples to oranges really. EA is more of a long-term natural way to mitigate cortisol and spike HGH/test production post workout. The research on PS and A-GPC is extensive and the ingredients are proven to work

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Havent tried reduce xt but endo amp max's formula is based on real science. Studies show that 600-800 mg a day of phosphatidyl serine reduces cortisol. I doubt have the study on hand but I believe it took about 14 days for full effects to kick in. Someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both but like how cost effective reduced xt is. PS is. Great supplement tho just expensive. I think I'll probably see better results from reduce xt but it all depends on the duration of cortisol control and your goals etc. Again both great products.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The great thing about endoamp is that you can run it all year with no negative effects or affects for that matter

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reduce XT is a tried and true formula that has been effective for years and does the job well. If you remember how popular Lean Xtreme was it was based off of that.

Couldnt have said it better myself!!

Mike

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent tried reduce xt but endo amp max's formula is based on real science. Studies show that 600-800 mg a day of phosphatidyl serine reduces cortisol. I doubt have the study on hand but I believe it took about 14 days for full effects to kick in. Someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong
As opposed to fake science?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just look and study the ingredients

both formulas have different ingredients. you can always cycle off one and cycle onto the other

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go Reduce Xt just cause I've used it in the past with PCT and also with Natty testboosting stacks. I've enjoyed it both times I've used it. And the price point of the two is also very real. Effective ingredients in Reduce Xt. Nothing against EndoAmp it probably is a good product just never used it myself.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
I didn't feel any effect when taking endoamp max. Good luck with your decision.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally am trying reduce xt next pct

that said, different stuff works for different people. Marc lobiner swears by ps. I never tried it for its something on the list to try if it comes up. That said I have used lean xtreme 2.0 and 7 spray for cortisol control and they both seems to work, with 7 spray having the most pronounced effect

I do stuff like deep breath, watch beach videos, naps, relax , take warm baths , massages when im seeing a girl at the time and this helps stress levels

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
just started reduce xt yesterday, cant wait for results

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Reduce XT and LeanXtreme are unparalleled IMO (both at 3-4 caps/day) for said purpose.

I tried EndoAmp at DOUBLE the dose (2 scoops) and was not impressed...at all.
From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

But cannot go wrong with either.

Never tried Endoamp though, First I am hearing of it as well.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.
Aah, I am not sure I saw your post earlier. Interesting point though, I am yet to gauge as to why R-XT did not work as well then, though, All I did was to substitute R-XT for LX in my stack of Alpha T2 + D-Pol. My habits and timings are the same year round, cuz of the nature of my job, so there were not many substantial differences in habits/routines.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

+
=
lol

As James so eloquently said, it is indeed the same formula.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unless it was lean extreme 2.0 Ive done that one before

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried EndoAmp before, but Reduce XT is definitely some good stuff. Throw in the fact that you can buy 2 bottles of Reduce XT for just slightly over the price of Endo and I think it's another feather in the cap personally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28
u_e_s_i Supplements 14